Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knackers

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭GymJim

Abraham wrote: »
    I think some of ye are way OTT. What our brethren in the Traveling Community need is love and understanding. Particularly understanding. Y'see, drinking is their way of coping with the harshness of their lives. These folk are discriminated against from day one in their lives. It's like a card game where you get a good hand every time but they are guaranteed a bad hand every time and you think then that they should respect a world that's so loaded against them ? No doubt most of ye will chorus back at me: " well it wasn't me that gave them the bad deal" but hey why add to their misery ?.

This is nothing to do with the travelling community...seriously actually read the thread...it's about scumbags!

I myself have decided to become a vermin vigilante...live by the beach so they arrive to get sunburnt, drink and fight once there's any sign of sunshine. They proceed to act as threateningly as possible and then discard their crap (literally with the amount of dirty nappies) on the beach.

This is the key...if you try avoid eye contact or ignore them they hate it. It really drives them mental...so we should simply intentionally ignore them...this includes shopkeepers, barfolk etc. The second key element is to pick up their rubbish and follow them back to where they crawled out from...simple dumping of their rubbish on their front door is the answer. If we all do this we can all help to alienate completely this sector of society. If we reduce their numbers slowly then more will be forced to change as they cannot cope in small numbers.

The social revolution has arrived...join it and we can Pied Piper these rats out of town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Its easy defend them when your house wasn broken in to by them. And i know you'l say that there not all like that, your right, there not, but most of them are. I know and box wit plenty of them. But as nice as they are, the same boyo's would get you a 'daycent cement mixer' in a second. Do ya a good 'dale' on it also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

i heard theres gonna be a halting site built on UCD land beside roebuck but this did come from the UCD tribute so take that with mountainous piles of salt.

should be fun when all the buildings are raided and set alight

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭fillup

lads and lassies yer missing the point, i'ts not gypos were giving out about, we'll save that for another day.. it's the how-r-yiz brigade that prevail in our fair society.
    scumbags, scaldies, scangers, trackies, story-bhoys, deadly-buzz heads, i.e the inner ciddy type heads, event tho they can be from any predominantly working class area.
    obviously not all working class people are skank bags, i myself come from a perfectly repectible working class family.
    The OP raised the question as to why do a certain secton of society feel that it is well within their rights to do as they choose with no regard for others around them

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

fillup wrote: »
    The OP raised the question as to why do a certain secton of society feel that it is well within their rights to do as they choose with no regard for others around them

Because they know there'll be no consequences to their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

lads and lassies yer missing the point, i'ts not gypos were giving out about, we'll save that for another day.. it's the how-r-yiz brigade that prevail in our fair society.

But why leave them out? This is about anyone who contributes to anti-social behaviour and I can name a family here which are all about that... It's not just the pavs, it's everyone that intimidates and tries to provoke a reaction. I agree with one poster that ignoring them is the highest insult you can pay them. But for how long more can we ignore them? It's becoming the elephant in the room...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭Abraham

GymJim wrote: »
    This is nothing to do with the travelling community...seriously actually read the thread...it's about scumbags!

Yea, GymJim, I'll acknowledge straight away that the OP was aiming at the lowlifes of the settled community and not just at the Trav Community.
    Not sure I have as much sympathy for them because unlike the Travs, they have had chances and educational opportunities but chose to spurn them, if one is to judge by their current demeanour and attitudes, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Hellm0 wrote: »
    Yes, let us sterilize entire swathes of society because they enjoy drinking in the sunshine. In fact, lets lead by example. Obviously once these untouchables see the upright, hard working and obviously superior portion of society voluntarily undergoing sterilization they will want to follow suit.

So, lets get this show on the road. To all who think population control and eugenics are a good idea I recommend going to see your GP first thing. Be a much nicer world without your kind in it.
    My god... :rolleyes:
    Yes, the OP was objecting to people drinking in the sunshine... not the pissing on someone else's property and leaving their crap for the residents to clean up.
    The disingenuousness, attempts to be "right-on" for the sake of it, and downright reverse snobbery on this thread - priceless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

same difference

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Kelly-

I Dont think you should have taken it to heart so much, its the summer.
    Let people have there fun :D i dont agree with the liter, but i think its time to lay back a little
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

scumbags, scaldies, scangers, trackies, story-bhoys, deadly-buzz heads, i.e the inner ciddy type heads, event tho they can be from any predominantly working class area.
    obviously not all working class people are skank bags, i myself come from a perfectly repectible working class family.
    Spudmonkey wrote: »
    But why leave them out? This is about anyone who contributes to anti-social behaviour and I can name a family here which are all about that... It's not just the pavs, it's everyone that intimidates and tries to provoke a reaction. I agree with one poster that ignoring them is the highest insult you can pay them. But for how long more can we ignore them? It's becoming the elephant in the room...
    Both banned.
    Apologies to the good doctor.
    I hadn't scrolled down to the end of the thread and seen your clean up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement