Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knackers

Options
  • 04-06-2009 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

The level of knacker (not traveller) in Dublin gets worse when the sun shines. Discuss.

Last weekend, with the sun blazing, they came in their hundreds. They sat on the front lawn of our apt block, on the grass near the sea. They took of their tops to reveal their horrible tattoos – all of them had tattoos, chinese symbols, celtic crosses, barbed wire etc. They sat there getting sun burned, drinking bottles of cider and cans of beer. The more they drank, the louder and more lairy they got.

Eventually one of them started pissing up against the wall so I told them to get off the property, they told me to f*** off, I told them I was calling the gardai – then another lad pulls out his dick and starts pissing infront of everyone.

Eventually they leave – about 100 of them. They leave behind all their cans, broker glass bottles, rubbish, including many pairs of under wear...?

We clear up the mess.

Knackers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

People like you describe shouldn't be allowed participate in society or breed, tbh. People like that (no generalisation towards any group intended) just don't understand that the sort of behaviour is not acceptable, and then go and think that anyone who looks down on them is a posh git rather than someone with a bit of decency. It will, hopefully, be bred out of the scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I would have gotten the shotgun tbh

Git offa mah land!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Would now be a good time for a The Citizen reference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

IN BEFORE THE LOCK:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

It's not just when the sun shines. These vermin are a problem all year round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

The only thing is the use of the word knacker to describe them could get you in trouble

What you are describing are scumbags or skangers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

sedantez wrote: »
    Eventually they leave – about 100 of them. They leave behind all their cans, broker glass bottles, rubbish, including many pairs of under wear...?

I dont know why but that bit made me burst out laughing. can just picture your confused face...'honey, they left many pairs of under wear?!?' :D

but i do agree. scum of the earth

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

IN BEFORE THE LOCK:D

In this case the term 'knacker' isn't used to describe the travelling community. It is to describe the sub species of human we generally call 'scumbags'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

The level of knacker (not traveller) in Dublin gets worse when the sun shines. Discuss.

Last weekend, with the sun blazing, they came in their hundreds. They sat on the front lawn of our apt block, on the grass near the sea. They took of their tops to reveal their horrible tattoos – all of them had tattoos, chinese symbols, celtic crosses, barbed wire etc. They sat there getting sun burned, drinking bottles of cider and cans of beer. The more they drank, the louder and more lairy they got.

Eventually one of them started pissing up against the wall so I told them to get off the property, they told me to f*** off, I told them I was calling the gardai – then another lad pulls out his dick and starts pissing infront of everyone.

We clear up the mess.

Knackers.

Did you actually call the gardai though?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

bronte wrote: »
    I would have gotten the shotgun tbh

Git offa mah land!
    Like This

???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

Aww jaysus here we go again, so what if a few of the boys want a few cans big deal just because ure a boring old sod doesnt mean everyone else has 2 be. I dont see whats wrong with pissing up against the wall, i often get stuck and would piss anywhere:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭powerzjim

Aidric wrote: »
    It's not just when the sun shines. These vermin are a problem all year round.

lol harsh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

How far up the wall did it go (seeing as you were watching so intently).

You also could have said 'another d1ck pulled his lad out' and I would have accpeted Pee Pee Soaked Heck Hole also.

Have a swell day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Aww jaysus here we go again, so what if a few of the boys want a few cans big deal just because ure a boring old sod doesnt mean everyone else has 2 be. I dont see whats wrong with pissing up against the wall, i often get stuck and would piss anywhere:D

Pissing in bottles all the way for when you get stuck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Now I'm as surprised as anyone to see a thread giving out about scumbags appearing in After Hours but let me assure you that if we complain loudly enough I'm sure our fine representatives in the Dail will come down personally and show these layabouts the error of their ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

^^ lol

Kinda have to agree with you :D

But depends on what type of people hes talking about, be it travellers, scumbags or whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

:confused:

They were on someone else's land, doing it in Public, casusing a disturbance, being indecent, disgusting, foul scum and breaking the law to top it all off.

That doesnt make the OP a boring sod, makes him someone with an ounce of bloody dignity...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Now I'm as surprised as anyone to see a thread giving out about scumbags appearing in After Hours but let me assure you that if we complain loudly enough I'm sure our fine representatives in the Dail will come down personally and show these layabouts the error of their ways.

And Vice Versa if we are really lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭drusk

Aww jaysus. With a name like that, your take on the situation is no surprise. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Abigayle wrote: »
    Did you actually call the gardai though?

Or the Citizen ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I can't read a word of the OP.

And I thought I couldn't <3 my Cloud skin any more than I do already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

I think the o.p is a boring old wally sounds like victor mildrew, he was probaly having afternoon tea when all the lads were having the craic, drinking snogging and having a good time, aww i love the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

its obviously a nationwide thing so cos theres loads of scumbags going around limerick with nothing on but a pair of shorts and baseball cap etc...moreso than usual!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I think the o.p is a boring old wally sounds like victor mildrew, he was probaly having afternoon tea when all the lads were having the craic, drinking snogging and having a good time, aww i love the summer.
    Banned.

OP, did you call the Gardaí?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

fo shizzle, u and the boyz were just keepin real!
    who doesnt like seeing ppl pi$$ on their walls and the like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

use the hose with freezing water to move them on, however if they get irate beat them to death with a tire iron, and leave a dead pheasant beside them. That way if anyone blame you, you can say u were pheasant hunting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Yes dashed bad form.Those undesirables would benefit for a good old fashioned thrashing.Trousers down-six of the best.
    That should put an end to their boorish uneducated behavior and free public gardens for use by reputable and well-bred gentlemen and their ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

How many hours is this exam going to take Professor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I dont see whats wrong with pissing up against the wall, i often get stuck and would piss anywhere:D

yeah but you're a self professed creamer Trailerparkboy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 'Scar' Mcdonagh

Rabies wrote: »
    In this case the term 'knacker' isn't used to describe the travelling community. It is to describe the sub species of human we generally call 'scumbags'

And only too right boss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement