Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish SF IV online player list.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Speed Boat wrote: »
    I just received my "initiation" then!

Was it in the last half-hour or so?

If so, then for him... it was Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

no it was yesterday night i think. or the day before. 10-0 either way!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Can't play SFIV on my PS3 for a bit (don't ask).

Downloaded the PC Benchmark.
    45fps :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JessieFFShrine

Hey everyone.

After talking to Sisko, I thought i should get more involved in the SFIV scene here.

I'd consider myself to be a decent fighter, but still have a lot to learn and would like to fight against some skilled fighters to hopefully learn from the thrashings i may receive XD

I main Blanka, Bison and Balrog, the three B's

I'm already on the list as BiggsWedgeJessie for PS3, i had to set up a new account on this forum because i couldn't log in or recieve the email from the site to change my password.

I'll add people from the list and i hope you'll accept me and give me a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Welcome back to the forums again Jess/biggs. :p

Must get some games in again with you soon myself, don't play many blankas these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 JessieFFShrine

I play more with Bison these days, but i still prefer to use Blanka.

Let me know when you want to play again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Can't play SFIV on my PS3 for a bit (don't ask).

Downloaded the PC Benchmark.
    45fps :(

Kiki, the benchmark is pretty odd, I went and bought the game and it runs fine here, post your specs

I'm on a 2GHZ dual core, nVidia 6600 and 2GB RAM. If I turn everything to low I get 60FPS, however with some settings turned on I get 30FPS(But still proper game speed, if you get me)

Benchmark ran terrible for me even with all setting on low, but the game itself runs grand

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Ramza wrote: »
    Kiki, the benchmark is pretty odd, I went and bought the game and it runs fine here, post your specs

I'm on a 2GHZ dual core, nVidia 6600 and 2GB RAM. If I turn everything to low I get 60FPS, however with some settings turned on I get 30FPS(But still proper game speed, if you get me)

Benchmark ran terrible for me even with all setting on low, but the game itself runs grand

I've 2.2Ghz Core2Duo, 4Gb RAM.
    But the killer is the GPU: 128mb VRAM nVidia 8600mGT (recommended VRAM 256mb).

And it's a laptop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'm CunningPlanners on XBL

I'm into HD Remix and IV, but I'm pretty terrible at IV.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Hi and welcome to the forum, don't worry about your skill level at SF IV, I'm sure you alot better than Doom. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Hi, I'm "Ian McTetly" on xbl, after a recent Dragonslayers ranbat I was told this was the place to go to find some games! So anyone interested in a few casuals send me over a friend request. Cheers.

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah this is the place.

Sent you a friends invite Ian.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Azza wrote: »
    Hi and welcome to the forum, don't worry about your skill level at SF IV, I'm sure you alot better than Doom. :)

Haha, thanks Azza, I got your friend request. If Doom's so bad maybe I should play him first.

If being pounded by you is a right of passage here we should probably see about getting that out of the way. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hi, I'm "Ian McTetly" on xbl, after a recent Dragonslayers ranbat I was told this was the place to go to find some games! So anyone interested in a few casuals send me over a friend request. Cheers.

Hey Ian, are you the Balrog player?

Yup, that's me, str8 Roggin.

I'm glad you made your way here. :) congrats on scoring a win on Irish Cammy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Hi, I'm "Ian McTetly" on xbl
    My 360 username is Gwano Loco if you wana add me.

Hey lads I've added you all.

I'm glad you made your way here. :) congrats on scoring a win on Irish Cammy.
    Sagat06 wrote: »
    Hey lads I've added you all.

Lol cheers Doc, I'm sure he'll make up for it in future games. Good stuff Sagat, hopefully get a few scraps in soon.
    Thanks to Azza for the games last night also, serious Bison you've got there!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭froggy1985

:D Add me for xbox, im a very bad chun-li...but improving.. xbox ID - FRAGMAC

Azza wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm back online. Leeching my brothers account so it's mattMAD111

If it's not playing SF then it's not me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

All this talk about ritual Azza beatings makes me feel a bit better for putting up half a fight (after my customary warm-up period where I fight like an old man waist deep in cement).

Will have to actually play SF4 again sometime soon, I'd probably make a good journeyman stepping stone ATM.

May! New SF and no damn Uni! It begins again!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Orim wrote: »
    I'm back online. Leeching my brothers account so it's mattMAD111

If it's not playing SF then it's not me

I'll add yee all lads. Im araforn on xbox live.

I hope you XBox types have been preparing for the alumnis of airthrow, the doctor of destruction, the bastard of boom, because he is here, blessing your pansy white and green console with his awesome turtling skills.

As chopper would say, is time for me to lame the f*&k out of you :)

ayjayirl on live.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

I hope you XBox types have been preparing for the alumnis of airthrow, the doctor of destruction, the bastard of boom, because he is here, blessing your pansy white and green console with his awesome turtling skills.

ayjayirl on live.

Just added u there doom. Lookin forward to turtling with u. These'l be some looong matches.!!!. My tag is araforn.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Super-Duper.....at least I won't have to go onto the anti-social PS3 to play you guys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

ayjayirl on live.

Get the fecking PC version :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Just FYI - due to Doom flu (an afflicition that makes him slow) He forgot to mention that ayjayirl is my xbl a/c that I graciously allow him to use as he purchased the game and controllers. So sometimes you'll get him and sometimes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

And speaking of split personalities, if any of yee have sent me game invites and I dont respond (I know I've hurt Onion's feelings several times), it's because I'm the only person with a LIVE acount in my house of 5 so generally it's not me playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Is there any chance my XBL GT can grace the list Azza? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement