Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish SF IV online player list.

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Yeah that was me you played last night Speedhaak, I don't have access to my old account on boards at the moment so I just created this temp account.

GG's you have a decent Ryu.

I also have added you to my friends list dajaxman and ElWaster so I will keep an eye out of you guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 elwaster

Stavanger1 wrote: »
    I also have added you to my friends list dajaxman and ElWaster so I will keep an eye out of you guys.

Nice one, i look forward to a few games! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Oi, Azza, invite me if you see me on some time. I need Bison practice. No more getting my lights punched out by Rope and his Balrog.

*scribbles in list of sounds I dont like hearing*

"AHAHAHA" *headbutt noise*

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

add me as goodjay.iv been rocking street fighter since the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭goodjay

forgot to say im xbox live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Fnutkrumpler

Sup all, my ps3 id is Fletcher183.

I'm an atrocious G2-E Gouken , but I wouldn't mind some practice against more capable players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

HMUYA wrote: »
    Because they just play for fun and we are hardcore geeky street fighter players who have no social lives and never have any fun.

Well I know your kidding but you have a point in that that might be what said players might assume.

I mean I understand those who just play it a little and never really get far past the flowchart skill level. I'm talking about people I bump into online who are solid players, meaning the put a lot of time into the game, have a high interest in it, and are on it every other day.

But refuse to get involved with the community. Seem to have no interesting in posting here, meet ups, tourneys etc. They really are missing out on a huge aspect of this game that makes it fun. Its such a shame.

dajaxman wrote: »
    hi Guys

Add me

Ps3=dajaxman
    Xbox=dajaxman

Got Streetfighter on both consoles TE stick on ps3 and pad on xbox (thinking about getting a SE stick and modding it with sanwa)

Look forward to some decent games

Thanks

Dajaxman
    Sup all, my ps3 id is Fletcher183.

I'm an atrocious G2-E Gouken , but I wouldn't mind some practice against more capable players.

Sweet lads, I'll add yeas to my psn, welcome to the community :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Hey lads jus got on PSN add me my ID is

xXRamza126Xx

wtf your on PSN? deadly, I'll add yea, I'll be going on in 15 mins so maybe we can get some games. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Palorin

My name on Windows live is palorin, i'd appreciate being added to the list :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

nice one, more players! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Speedhaak

Good games again last night Azza, that Bison if a nightmare to deal with - I'll admit, I was seeing red near the end :P But I'm happy we have such good players over here, keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Hey folks,

New-ish player moving from pad to stick. Add me on xbox live,

alberto the 6th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eddiechoi1990

my psn network account = Cloud_1811 add me =]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I set up SF IV Ireland 1 ages back.

Its for people to add one profile which is friends with many other players in Ireland, to their friends list therefore only taking up one space.
    If you could add that with a note that would be good.

Also anyone who adds that should let me know as i don't log on to the account and won't be notified other wise.

I just saw this post. Great idea! Is it still being updated? (I just send a freind request if it si =D )

Hey Azza throw me on the GFWL list :D

xXRamza126Xx

wow that was fast, I assume you didn't get the pc version from play? :p

Sisko wrote: »
    wow that was fast, I assume you didn't get the pc version from play? :p

nope. dl from game

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jpmccolgan1

Nice to see this community! :)
    Add me user profile name (jpmccolgan1) & also streetfightpunk both for PC win. live.

Welcome, I'll add your eh...two accounts so.

Btw feel free to post in any thread and take part in any discussion bla bla and we have regular meet ups in dublin and belfast , tournies and casuals. etc :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Hey I got a fightstick recently enough and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things before SSFIV comes out.

My 360 username is Gwano Loco if you wana add me.

Looking forward to some good fights!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Hey you can throw me up on the xbox list if you want. Me gamertag is RobbKnoll. Coolaboola and Thanks!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hi Robbknoll welcome to boards.ie and to the fighting game community. Please feel free to post in any quesiton/comments you have in the threads, or start your own! This isn't SRK, we wont bite :) (read: we're nice :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

HUGEBASHER is my xbl account name add me! getting really into sf4 now dying to improve at an enormous rate!

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Added. You should see a friends invite from Stavanger1. If I spot you online I'll send you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Got the game friday, needless to say I'm getting my ass handed to me violently. Add me to the list please :P

HUGEBASHER is my xbl account name add me! getting really into sf4 now dying to improve at an enormous rate!
    Slugs wrote: »
    Got the game friday, needless to say I'm getting my ass handed to me violently. Add me to the list please :P

Welcome lads and keep in mind, we're all here to help each others games improve so if your looking for any advice no matter how silly or small it might seem , ask away. There's some damn good players on here and don't be put off if you get your asses handed to you , its generally considered an insult to go easy on someone. They won't learn anything then. Your game will improve far quicker playing good players and getting beaten, then it will playing crap guys and destroying them.

Feel free to post in any thread or start you own. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

My 360 username is Gwano Loco if you wana add me. !
    Robbknoll wrote: »
    HMe gamertag is RobbKnoll. Coolaboola and
    HUGEBASHER is my xbl account name add me!

All added lads, you'll see a friends request from "I Am the Wal," cos ehm, I am the Wal.

Oh when Azza destroys you, don't worry, it's kinda like an initiation rite, it's happened to us all. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

A-Trak wrote: »
    Oh when Azza destroys you, don't worry, it's kinda like an initiation rite, it's happened to us all. ;)
    Still doesn't make it any easier to sleep at night. Every rustle of the curtain sounds like that final inevitable headstomp. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I just received my "initiation" then!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement