Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish SF IV online player list.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 supersquaddy

supersquaddy on xbl. main sagat and a bit of cammy, average player always looking to improve

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Leprekaun wrote: »
    Is there any chance my XBL GT can grace the list Azza? :D
    Can i get involved there as well, im on ps3.

My Gamertag is "HoundOfCuChulain" Add me for a fight, i consider my self to be good, Wat im sayin is 'Im no N00B' ha, Noobs r tasty

Azza wrote: »
    PSN
    Aeztec
    ayjayirl
    BalMachinShin
    batstimpy
    BiggsWedgeJessie
    Brettguerwitz
    Bucko14189
    Bush80
    ChopperByrne
    Claavus
    Cloud_1811
    cremins
    dajaxman
    digital_joc
    duffhead1010
    ElWaster
    fake_roogle
    Fizman
    Fletcher183
    Gamblor80
    gaz38979
    gummypanda
    Griefa
    Hadoomken
    Hadoken_69
    hugoislost
    icemankw
    Irish_Assassin
    jesusjuice69
    justlookatme
    Kealyj
    Kev_85
    kgleeson
    kikimaru024
    Liamario
    LIFETRAP
    Leimrod
    likwidboy
    Old-School-King
    oRnein9
    McSavage
    mdwexford
    MrVestek
    murchmeister
    niallO86
    Norrie-Rugger
    poohbear1234
    Redman350
    Sisko-ire
    Stavanger1
    stylesclash07
    thelinked
    therealSisko
    Vladrail
    XTHE WITCHX
    xXRamza126Xx

Xbox Live
    a big irish man
    Airblazer
    alberto the 6th
    animaX01
    Anto Nick
    Araforn
    Bourkenator.
    Burning Eclipse
    Bush80
    Chris IWS
    Cobelcog
    crow0feet
    D4RK ONION
    dardeck
    Davey909
    dajaxman
    Desmondo2000
    Dowdus Maximus
    Dredzpower
    El Deyf
    ElWaster
    Evanryan182
    EvilSuperSean
    FantomShock
    farzadq
    FistsMcGuirk
    FoamyMushroom
    G0lly
    Garak001
    goodjay
    Gwano Loco
    HokemPokem
    HUGEBASHER
    I Am Craze7
    I Am The Wal
    i_like_dyke
    IM BRIANBLESSED
    imLOST irl
    Jimeatsmenu
    keysersoze4ever
    kgleeson
    Kirk The Dog
    lancestorm108
    lejneb
    Linoud
    Lysmleia
    owenz0r
    Owwmykneecap
    MackDaddi
    Mark Ryan 92
    Martobagg0
    mr kyle 0210
    newtype00
    PurebredDnA
    pykcherryghost
    randomchild
    Reanimemmett
    retr0gamer1337
    RobbKnoll
    Sagat08
    Sairus illumina
    Scavenger XIII
    Seamarse
    shane O mac20
    SilentHunter382
    Slurms McK
    soadtoolfan
    smdylan
    Stavanger1
    stylesclash07
    T Boy UK
    Tehtys
    thethomaseffect
    Xinkai
    XTHEWITCHX
    xXRamza126Xx
    Yreval

Games For Windows Live (PC)
    Arctic Zombies
    ChopperByrne
    Cillian X
    Claavus
    darrenn12
    Dataisgod
    dardeck
    Delatroy
    digital joc
    Dredzpower
    eireblanka
    fake roogle
    G0lly
    HokemPokem
    hookmehead
    I Am the Wal
    icokairo
    Jimeatsmenu
    jumparound222
    kdjac
    leimrod
    Martobagg0
    NeptuneCAKE
    palorin
    Popple3
    pykcherryghost
    Redman350
    RopeDrink
    Stavanger1
    stylesclash07
    thelink3d
    therealSisko
    trainslaughing
    tmsJazzy
    Uberpixie
    wayne040576
    xXRamza126Xx

You can also join the public Steam group called: Street Fighter IV (SF4) by clikcing on the link below and clicking join this group int he top right hand corner of the page.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/StreetFighterIV

If I left anyone out or if you know of other Irish players or you have spotted a spelling mistake, please post on this thread and I will update it.
    Note if you find some of these players have English flags its because they are from Northern Ireland.

Ports Required to Be Open for Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live
    To ensure that you can connect to as many as people as possible please ensure you have the following ports on your router open if your are playing on Xbox Live and Games For Windows Live or both.

TCP 80
    UDP 88
    UDP 3074
    TCP 3074
    UDP 53
    TCP 53

PS3 users should ensure that there NAT Type Settings are set to either 1 or 2.

Add me to that list HoundOfCuChulain & I know a few others that arent there like-
    Elnoctor
    JohnnyBlue100
    Feno_Man
    Alan1991

3 really good players

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

On what platform? Xbox, PS3, or PC?

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    On what platform? Xbox, PS3, or PC?

Hey, Im on PS3 and so are the others, i just noticed johnny has his name up already, My PS3 friends list is getting full, im sure ders room for a few more.

• Advertisement

Most but not all!
    hey, i was just wondering wat your PSN id is so i can have a few fights with you & become part of the SF4 community :)

I was reading through the forum, ders a lot of players on here, i had to create another account because my current account is becoming overflown with friends on SF

My other account is MaddiesMurderer Sorry, i hope thats not offensive XD, ha, it was a gag a long time ago but i dont wanna make another account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

The Hound wrote: »
    "HoundOfCuChulain"

[MYTHOLOGYPOLICE]I thought he WAS a hound as opposed to having one? :pac: [/MYTHOLOGYPOLICE]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Elnoctor
    JohnnyBlue100
    Feno_Man
    Alan1991

3 really good players

If those guys wanna go on the list they can join the community and post on here themselves. Jblue is already here, I have alan1991 on my list and tried to point him here but he ignored me.

Anyway.

Welcome btw :D Azza is stavanger1

How did you find out about the community btw?

Sisko wrote: »
    If those guys wanna go on the list they can join the community and post on here themselves. Jblue is already here, I have alan1991 on my list and tried to point him here but he ignored me.

Anyway.

Welcome btw :D Azza is stavanger1

How did you find out about the community btw?
    I found out by typing into google "SF4 Ireland" or something like that, i was wondering if we had anything like this as some friends of mine from holland and uk wer telling me i should google the forums and that.

[MYTHOLOGYPOLICE]I thought he WAS a hound as opposed to having one? :pac: [/MYTHOLOGYPOLICE]
    Ye, Cullans hound, it really doesnt make sense but then again it does, ha. Its a nightmare trying to get a decent name on PSN. So i guess i'm the hound of cullans hound

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

Updated the list. If I'm missing anyone please let me know.

Also I accepted a few outstanding friends request on the PS3.

I assume one is from you hound?

Updated the list. If I'm missing anyone please let me know.

Also I accepted a few outstanding friends request on the PS3.

I assume one is from you hound?
    Ye youve got me now, Its not my original account but its a good secondary. We should start up a text chat room for irish fighters only, then invite all irish into it and whenever ppl are lookin for a fight u go into the text chat. I hav a few already of fighters around Europe that are really strong

Ye youve got me now, Its not my original account but its a good secondary. We should start up a text chat room for irish fighters only, then invite all irish into it and whenever ppl are lookin for a fight u go into the text chat. I hav a few already of fighters around Europe that are really strong

#IrishFightingGames on Quakenet on IRC

I found out by typing into google "SF4 Ireland" or something like that, i was wondering if we had anything like this as some friends of mine from holland and uk wer telling me i should google the forums and that.

lol deadly. had you heard of boards.ie before?

Anyway welcome to the forum/community and feel free to post in any thread , make new threads, turn up to any of the casual events and tournaments that you can and also point any irish players you know who are looking for something more the way to these forums :D.

Note to azza I remember we had a guy post on here before who seemed pretty annoyed that his name tag was put up with out his permision. I dunno just noting anyway.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    #IrishFightingGames on Quakenet on IRC
    Na, im talking about on psn, u can start a tx chat and invite ppl in and then a lot of fights happen. Theres a lot of good ones out there

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Na, im talking about on psn, u can start a tx chat and invite ppl in and then a lot of fights happen. Theres a lot of good ones out there
    A lot more people here use XBL, so I don't know how many you're going to get into the chat. Also, as a self proclaimed "n00b killer" I look forward to seeing how well you fare against our regulars here :)

lol deadly. had you heard of boards.ie before?

Anyway welcome to the forum/community and feel free to post in any thread , make new threads, turn up to any of the casual events and tournaments that you can and also point any irish players you know who are looking for something more the way to these forums :D.

Note to azza I remember we had a guy post on here before who seemed pretty annoyed that his name tag was put up with out his permision. I dunno just noting anyway.
    Im new to all this forums and thread thing, iv never really being part of anything like this, im such a noob that i wasnt sure how to post a msg.

I had never heard of the boardsie before. The only interaction with other ppl i had was on youtube wer i'd watch a video then post a msg to them for a few fights or so.

Anyway, i added stavanger, he has an awesome Dictator, i look forward to battling more with him, the ppls names i put are i chat to all the time, im sure they would have being comfortable with it.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    A lot more people here use XBL, so I don't know how many you're going to get into the chat. Also, as a self proclaimed "n00b killer" I look forward to seeing how well you fare against our regulars here :)
    I consider myself an experienced fighter, I'm sure i'll do well. I'm accepting all chalengessmile.gif

N00B Are Tasty, ha, But im sure we've all lost to a GOOD n00b or a flowchart one

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

D4RK ONION wrote: »

Azza. Sorry dude, but the noobs getting killed by azza is the tradition.
    :)

Na, im talking about on psn, u can start a tx chat and invite ppl in and then a lot of fights happen.

Interesting , can you explain how this works a bit more? I'm on psn myself too , expect an invite from sisko-ire. (I assume I add you maddie account name as your other is full? :p)

Im new to all this forums and thread thing, iv never really being part of anything like this, im such a noob that i wasnt sure how to post a msg.

I had never heard of the boardsie before. The only interaction with other ppl i had was on youtube wer i'd watch a video then post a msg to them for a few fights or so.

Oh right well Internet forums are the primary way communities interact online. & boards.ie is the biggest internet forum in the country. So the idea of being attached to boards was in hopes of attracting more attention from irish sf players. Most irish internet users read/post/are aware of boards.ie.

N00B Are Tasty, ha, But im sure we've all lost to a GOOD n00b or a flowchart one

Hey you must read some forums if you've picked up on the word flow chat? :p

Srk?

• Advertisement

Interesting , can you explain how this works a bit more? I'm on psn myself too , expect an invite from sisko-ire. (I assume I add you maddie account name as your other is full? :p)

Oh right well Internet forums are the primary way communities interact online. & boards.ie is the biggest internet forum in the country. So the idea of being attached to boards was in hopes of attracting more attention from irish sf players. Most irish internet users read/post/are aware of boards.ie.

Hey you must read some forums if you've picked up on the word flow chat? :p

Srk?
    I got the word flowchart from being on youtube a lot or sumtn like that.

I'll add you now & show u how it works on PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Basically someone creates a chatroom and sends out invites. Once you accept, you can then send invites yourself.

As long as you never choose to permanently leave the chatroom it'll always be in your list, just above your friends.

It's quite handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 elnoctor

elnoctor I'm on PSN! I know of another Irish online player BlinkyEC.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

XBL: DecentKiki

Just renewed by gold subscription after a year (so I'm very, very rusty).

Who won the Casuals today?

elnoctor wrote: »
    Who won the Casuals today?

It was me, I won the casuals. All the casuals.

Who u main? I main Elf

Zangief, I wasn't actually at casuals today though (not sure if there were any). Also this is in completely the wrong thread. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

howya all. unky chop chop here, im a-traks bro( or b-trak as i was christened in the ranbat i went to) and a new member to this malarkey. please add me to the xbox 360 list ...gamertag; unky chop chop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement