Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,437 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did I miss something? What happened when we last saw Marlena? She's been taken out of the opening credits and according to Wikipedia (I know not the most reliable source) Nana's last appearance was November 20th and that she has left the show?

Digital Spy - Nana McQueen is expected to return to the show next year.

Fans have been speculating about Nana's future since she made a low-key exit from the village last month, leaving without saying goodbye to her family.

While Nana has been known to come and go from the McQueen fold, viewers feared she had gone for good when she was later removed from the show's opening title sequence.

A Hollyoaks source has now exclusively told Digital Spy that Diane Langton's departure from the role of Nana is a break rather than a permanent exit.
    Our insider said: "Diane Langton is a much-loved and respected member of the Hollyoaks cast, and her wonderful creation Marlena McQueen is a firm favourite with viewers.

"Diane is taking a well-deserved extended break and we hope to see Nana back on screen at some point next year."

Nana departed the village in the aftermath of her daughter Reenie's wedding, which saw Pete Buchanan's abuse of teenager Cleo exposed at last.

An emotional Nana struggled to cope with the guilt of not speaking out when she was abused herself, knowing that it could have prevented the chain that followed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    OMG :(

So much in one hour. I hope that they're not dead though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

RIP Ziggy.

I thought Porsche would want to stay for Pete's trial, make sure he gets sent down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

I thought Porsche would want to stay for Pete's trial, make sure he gets sent down

In a real life situation probably yes, but Twinnielee Moore had decided it felt like the right time for her to leave.

I'm so sick of Ste and the same storylines for him

I'm so sick of Ste and the same storylines for him

So am I. Every storyline is doom and gloom with him.

Will Sandy be back for Ziggy's funeral, time for a recast, did anyone tell Darren yet also

Freddie didn't know Ziggy's name was David

I hope Lindsey is caught out soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Only started watching hollyoaks in the last few years , was the death rate always this crazy? Actors hardly get time to settle in when they are killed off.
    Poor Ziggy I liked him

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Since about 2006 it's been nonstop with the deaths. It's the way of it unfortunately. When you have such a young cast its enevitable that a lot of them are not going to want to stay with the show long term so they would have a much higher turnover of cast members. They don't want to have people leaving in the back of a taxi every month or so so they just kill them off. That doesn't even bug me at this stage. It's the lack of aftermath. They kill off a popular character and we never see the reaction of the family, or a funeral or the grieving process. It's just over. Everybody moves on like that person never existed

There's been 75 deaths in Hollyoaks since 2006 according to Wikipedia :O

Not a place you'd want to live

je551e wrote: »
    Not a place you'd want to live

It nearly seems like they bring in too many characters and then don't know what to do with them so kill them off.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nico finishes off Patrick not Sienna or Maxine

I wouldn't be surprised if Nico finishes off Patrick not Sienna or Maxine

I'm good, I am guessing Nico smothered him

Darren is an idiot helping Maxine and Sienna

• Registered Users Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So happy they didn't drag out a murder story line about Paterick.

Lindsey pretends she is preggers by Joe

Mod:
    Spoiler tags added

Holly wants to get her mum back and fix her family so her solution continuing cheating on Jason with Robbie :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Holly wants to get her mum back and fix her family so her solution continuing cheating on Jason with Robbie :rolleyes:

I had to laugh at that. Those Roscoe boys don't mind sharing or sleeping with each others girlfriends though.

How can Pete be around Cleo and Hollyoaks with his up coming trial surely he would have to keep a certain distance

I don't know who annoys me more now Holly or Leela, one a cheat and one back with her parents killer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Silas is back :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

So is Lockie is dead or alive :confused:

I am glad Silas is back who will kill this time Mercedes, Theresa, Holly or Lindsey

I hope Trevor gets out, Ben should be suspended for destroying evidence :mad:

Is Alfie really Tony's son?

Ms. Wallace the trans teacher is supposedly John Paul's father

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ms. Wallace the trans teacher is supposedly John Paul's father

No Way? It'd be so annoying if that's true.
    Sure didn't John Paul see her former name? Which is how he twigged she was Trans in the first place? I'm fairly sure John Paul would recognise his Dad's name - he has the same father as Carmel and Michaela, so it's not like his identity would be some big mystery to the McQueens?
    Wouldn't it be great if a character was introduced that wasn't already connected to someone in the village already?

No Way? It'd be so annoying if that's true.
    Sure didn't John Paul see her former name? Which is how he twigged she was Trans in the first place? I'm fairly sure John Paul would recognise his Dad's name - he has the same father as Carmel and Michaela, so it's not like his identity would be some big mystery to the McQueens?
    Wouldn't it be great if a character was introduced that wasn't already connected to someone in the village already?

Yes I thought we meet their father before but with soaps now they like a shock twist

Ellie is very like her mummy Marnie

I didn't think Cindy remembered her son with Mac

• Advertisement

Ellie is very like her mummy Marnie

I didn't think Cindy remembered her son with Mac

Advertisement