Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

KKkitty wrote: »
    Even the way poor Cleo mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to Pete shows she still hasn't fully understood the severity of what Pete has done to her. Felt bad for Reenie in a way seeing as she honestly wanted Pete to be her knight in shining armour. Wanted John Paul to beat the living daylights out of Pete so much.

Some serious manipulation been done on Cleo. Glad she eventually figured it all out a little, enabling it to come to light, but I think it'd be a long time before the full reality of it is truly understood by her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Some serious manipulation been done on Cleo. Glad she eventually figured it all out a little, enabling it to come to light, but I think it'd be a long time before the full reality of it is truly understood by her.

It's a great storyline. Wonder what will become of Jade now though.

It's a great storyline. Wonder what will become of Jade now though.

TBH I barely even know who Jade is. After not watching Hollyoaks for months I caught up on the last couple of week's episodes. I particularly tuned in for Mercedes' storyline, and knew this one was coming up also.

But had no real idea who Jade was, apart from her appearing in last few episodes, and figuring out she's a foster child of the Osbournes.

TBH I barely even know who Jade is. After not watching Hollyoaks for months I caught up on the last couple of week's episodes. I particularly tuned in for Mercedes' storyline, and knew this one was coming up also.

But had no real idea who Jade was, apart from her appearing in last few episodes, and figuring out she's a foster child of the Osbournes.

Do you know who Lisa Loveday is?

Do you know who Lisa Loveday is?

Yes, I've a vague idea. A girl who went missing when she was a kid, and has 'come back' but it's a fake Lisa Loveday? Not sure if I have that right, but that's about as much as I know.

• Advertisement

Yes, I've a vague idea. A girl who went missing when she was a kid, and has 'come back' but it's a fake Lisa Loveday? Not sure if I have that right, but that's about as much as I know.

She's not the real Lisa Loveday and Jade is her real sister in it.

She's not the real Lisa Loveday and Jade is her real sister in it.

Ah cool. The real sister of the fake Lisa?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where was Theresa's other child baby Myra?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where was Theresa's other child baby Myra?

I dunno. She wasn't needed in the scenes, I guess, easier to leave them out.

I dunno. She wasn't needed in the scenes, I guess, easier to leave them out.

I wish Soaps would at least acknowledge the missing kids like who has them, I am going to guess maybe Maxine or Dirk was babysitting

• Advertisement

I wish Soaps would at least acknowledge the missing kids like who has them, I am going to guess maybe Maxine or Dirk was babysitting

Yeah I get that you sound pretty frustrated by it me recently.

For me, I don't really think about it, as I just know it'll be about limited screen time etc, and I'd imagine that having kids in scenes unnecessarily is problematic. So I just kinda figure if they're not on screen nobody's babysitting, since they don't really exist if they're not on screen, so don't really give it any thought.

But I appreciate that you sound very frustrated by it on the soaps, and hear where you're coming from.

I noticed that apart from the McQueens at the wedding, it seemed to be full of random extras, so my guess if I had to make one was that there's loads of people on the soap that don't appear, and one of them fulfils the babysitting duties :D

I know it shouldn't but it annoys me :o

I know it shouldn't but it annoys me :o

Lol I know.

And I didn't want to come across as a 'But it's not real :P' type of person... We all already know the soaps aren't real.

I guess we're all different, I just see what's on the screen, and turn a blind eye to most of the rest, inconsistencies, suspension of reality etc.

Hey look on the bright side though, they could be acknowledging them by sending them upstairs to play their tapes for about a decade :D

Didn't Deirdre send Tracy up to her room in Corrie and Tracy wasn't seen for ages? Little JJ Roscoe hasn't been seen since Kim made out he fell really either. Tom seems to have disappeared with Steph too.

Is Darren too obvious as hit run driver even though car is Daz Cabs

Is Darren too obvious as hit run driver even though car is Daz Cabs

I think so, yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Has to be Reenie? Not a spoiler as I'm only speculating but she was angry enough to do it, we saw her slumped up against the cab and Darren mentioned to her where Pete was. My money's on Reenie

Has to be Reenie? Not a spoiler as I'm only speculating but she was angry enough to do it, we saw her slumped up against the cab and Darren mentioned to her where Pete was. My money's on Reenie

I think maybe Nana McQueen (Marlena)

WTF Cindy is
    Alfie's birth mother, is he near the same age as Holly

WTF Cindy is Alfie's birth mother, is near same age as Holly

What??? Presume this is from Monday's channel4 episode?

Not been able to watch E4 yet as I wasn't home to see it, and it's not available online till Monday evening.

That's big! Still wish I didn't know till I'd seen it though.

Looking forward to Monday to find out more.

• Advertisement

What??? Presume this is from Monday's channel4 episode?

Not been able to watch E4 yet as I wasn't home to see it, and it's not available online till Monday evening.

That's big! Still wish I didn't know till I'd seen it though.

Looking forward to Monday to find out more.

Sorry should have spoiler tagged as it E4

Sorry should have spoiler tagged as it E4

You're ok. I think easy to presume it's been seen because it has been on tv.

I have quite got into hollyoaks lately, and look forward to seeing you. I'm rarely to watch anything on live, so usually use catch-up. A couple of times this week the e4 episode has been uploaded to youtube afterewards but it's a bit hit and miss so probably usually be working from c4 episode :)

Oh and I was off at my town's Christmas lights switch on tonight. As much as I'm enjoying hollyoaks at mo, the lights night was definitely worth missing oaks for :D

What's the age gap between Holly and Alfie then?

I've just been having a look online, can't see anything yet on Alife's age.

I hope they make it somewhat realistic.

I remember that Cindy left Hollyoaks for a number of years, so it's entirely possible that she could have had another baby, but she lived in Hollyoaks for at least the first couple of years of Holly's life, so there has to be at least a few years between them both surely.

Seems Cindy and Holly left Hollyoaks when Holly was 4, so am presuming it must have bee after that, but wouldn't have thought Holly was four or more years older than Alfie.

So many questions in my head about this now. Hope the reveal is done well though.

Apparently he's 15 https://www.facebook.com/hollyoaks/photos/a.10152996858392161.1073741877.23749487160/10152996863177161/ which means he would have been born in 2000 when Cindy was still in Hollyoaks. Doesn't look like it's adding up so far, so hope they don't make it really ridiculous.

Apparently he's 15 https://www.facebook.com/hollyoaks/photos/a.10152996858392161.1073741877.23749487160/10152996863177161/ which means he would have been born in 2000 when Cindy was still in Hollyoaks. Doesn't look like it's adding up so far, so hope they don't make it really ridiculous.

How did she hide the fact she was pregnant?

How did she hide the fact she was pregnant?

I think it may end up being another one of those stories soaps do that they write in a decade or two later and it's all meant to make sense :D

Cindy didn't want Holly when she was born, I think she was 18 recent enough

• Advertisement

As an aside, I love how young Cindy is here.

(About ten minutes in).

If I remember correctly, Cindy hid her pregnancy with Holly from everyone until she went into labour with her.

Advertisement