Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,031 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Rfrip wrote: »
    Jesus like his drug story has been done to death at this stage

yeah, exactly. his last drug addiction story was a crock of **** and this new one will be as well. i'm supposed to care and have sympathy but i don't because ste has been regressed to a ridiculous level.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,764 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ben Richards has confirmed that he's leaving the show for good.

The actor's character Ben Bradley will bow out from the Channel 4 soap at the end of his current storyline, which sees the policeman caught up in the Blake family's many dramas. But will Ben find out about Sienna's affair and Nico killing his daughter Carly before he goes?

Silas could have killed a few more before vanishing, like Holly, Leela and Myra for me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

He could return again yet! Sorry to see Lindsey go she was a very good actress but the twist was good I didn't want to see Mercy go but was afraid he hurt both not just one of them.

doovdela wrote: »
    He could return again yet! Sorry to see Lindsey go she was a very good actress but the twist was good I didn't want to see Mercy go but was afraid he hurt both not just one of them.

I think hearing about Mercedes losing Gabriel and seeing her protective of baby Roscoe and JJ saved her as Silas softened towards her plus he didn't know Lindsey cheating ways

Trevor and Grace's wedding this week but a lot of talk of
    Trevor being killed by Nico or Ben

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

What a ridiculous way to write out a character. I know it's a soap but the idea that a person would not seek urgent medical attention was just too dumb. Also someone please kill off Nico. She does terrible stuff and then has a pity part for a few weeks.

What a ridiculous way to write out a character. I know it's a soap but the idea that a person would not seek urgent medical attention was just too dumb. Also someone please kill off Nico. She does terrible stuff and then has a pity part for a few weeks.

I bet Ben takes the blame for her

• Registered Users Posts: 13,149 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

ben takes the blame goes to prison..exit bens character.

Trevor cant be dead. he's a massive loss if he is :( (Channel 4 viewer)

Is Warren that popular, he is no Brendan or Trevor for me and who will know him besides McQueens and Osbournes, who will he fight with :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Seems I was right to give up on Hollyoaks when I did - just heard they killed off Trevor. Definitely no reason to go back to it now.

So that's their 3 best characters (Patrick, Robbie & Trevor) all written out in the last few months.

Just out of interest, how was Trevor killed?

• Advertisement

Seems I was right to give up on Hollyoaks when I did - just heard they killed off Trevor. Definitely no reason to go back to it now.

So that's their 3 best characters (Patrick, Robbie & Trevor) all written out in the last few months.

Just out of interest, how was Trevor killed?

Stabbed by Nico

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stabbed by Nico

More like did not seek medical attention for stabbing- thought it was just a flesh wound!

More like did not seek medical attention for stabbing- thought it was just a flesh wound!

He didn't want to abandon Grace at the wedding :(

Davinia Taylor will be reprising her role as Cindy's sister Jude after 18 years away

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Hollyoaks seems to be just about murdering & serial killers now. Nico on her third victim. I know it's not your normal soap but used to be so much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

je551e wrote: »
    Hollyoaks seems to be just about murdering & serial killers now. Nico on her third victim. I know it's not your normal soap but used to be so much better.

The fact that it's just turned into a silly show of serial killers is almost as annoying as the fact that, despite this, I still find myself drawn to this crap. Grr.

Why can't Ellie and Marnie just let Nathan grieve instead they lie and ruin Rachel :mad: why am I still watching :o

Maxine returns from another holiday
    engaged to Warren who goes by Mike with her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Rfrip

In fairness to hollyoaks they can do serious topics very well. cleo Pete storyline is done pretty well

I'm glad Pete got sent down but really Porsche should have been part of the trial, I thought she would give evidence too

How long did Reenie get back in prison?

I'm glad Pete got sent down but really Porsche should have been part of the trial, I thought she would give evidence too

IN real life she would, but if the actress isn't available, they can't make her play the part and I wouldn't want anyone but Twinnie-Lee Moore playing Porshe, so it can't be 100% realistic, if the actress isn't available.

I'm also really glad that Pete was jailed. Doing it any other way would have seemed very wrong to me. They're already doing great work in covering this very important storyline, and I think it's important that the right messages are given out. They've definitely done it really well.

• Advertisement

IN real life she would, but if the actress isn't available, they can't make her play the part and I wouldn't want anyone but Twinnie-Lee Moore playing Porshe, so it can't be 100% realistic, if the actress isn't available.

I'm also really glad that Pete was jailed. Doing it any other way would have seemed very wrong to me. They're already doing great work in covering this very important storyline, and I think it's important that the right messages are given out. They've definitely done it really well.

I would have thought Twinnie would have came back just for day or two to shoot some scenes or have them shot before she left given that Porsche was the first to say about Pete the abuser

[/YOUTUBE]
    I would have thought Twinnie would have came back just for day or two to shoot some scenes or have them shot before she left given that Porsche was the first to say about Pete the abuser

Maybe but at the end of the day it's a job for the actors, and she seems to be focusing on developing a music career, so I find it understandable that she may not have wanted to come back at the moment

(I do think her new single is quite good btw)

- and in terms of shooting the scenes before she left, she left last November I think so I'd imagine that logistically for Hollyoaks that may have been quite a nightmare, and potentially not even possible, and probably more hassle than it was worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,687 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Was watching the omnibus on Sunday and fell asleep just after they found him guilty. Did they sentence him in what would of been Friday's show or anything else happen.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Was watching the omnibus on Sunday and fell asleep just after they found him guilty. Did they sentence him in what would of been Friday's show or anything else happen.

I don't think there was any mention of what he was sentenced too

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Didn't Maxine meet Warren when he was going out with Mitzy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I do remember her knowing him beforehand I think?

je551e wrote: »
    Didn't Maxine meet Warren when he was going out with Mitzy?

Was he not sent down before she arrived to see Mitzeee?

Who is Leela preggers by if not Cameron, is it one of Grace's brothers?

Ste overload :mad: way too much of him and same old storylines for him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Who's Tony been sleeping with now?......

• Advertisement

EICVD wrote: »
    Who's Tony been sleeping with now?......

He was back with Diane and they were going to France but I think he stayed as Ste back on drugs

Advertisement