Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,755 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nico tries to kill Theresa for her kidney

• Registered Users Posts: 13,149 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Why must people who are doing the nasty, with people they shouldn't be doing it with, always do it in the living room!?!?!
    Holly and Robbie..
    Zach and Joanne
    Zach and Lisa.

Yea cmon lets get caught by me mum and dad butt nakey on the couch.be fun!

Even though they are not related, Zack and his fake sister Lisa aka Sonia is just so wrong

So long Theresa you won't be missed

No Way? It'd be so annoying if that's true.
    Sure didn't John Paul see her former name? Which is how he twigged she was Trans in the first place? I'm fairly sure John Paul would recognise his Dad's name - he has the same father as Carmel and Michaela, so it's not like his identity would be some big mystery to the McQueens?
    Wouldn't it be great if a character was introduced that wasn't already connected to someone in the village already?

It looks to be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

No Way? It'd be so annoying if that's true.
    Sure didn't John Paul see her former name? Which is how he twigged she was Trans in the first place? I'm fairly sure John Paul would recognise his Dad's name - he has the same father as Carmel and Michaela, so it's not like his identity would be some big mystery to the McQueens?
    Wouldn't it be great if a character was introduced that wasn't already connected to someone in the village already?
    Seemingly Myra lied to JP about who is father was so that he would think he had the same father as Carmel and Michaela

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think I'm done with Hollyoaks until it improves drastically. It can be a fantastic soap at times and good fun, but the only storyline I have any interest in at the moment is the Trevor and Sienna affair, and far too many of the characters have started to annoy me - they've ruined Darren, Tony, Cindy, Tom and the rest of the long-serving cast members and a lot of the newer additions are a bit OTT. Sat down tonight, went through the cast list and apart from Trevor, Sienna, Robbie, Peri and the likes of Darren, Tom, Tony etc (who they've changed too much anyway), I don't really care about the rest of them.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and some of the soap news sites and if it looks like it's getting back into the swing of things at some point, I'll jump back on-board, but sadly I'm calling it a day for now.

I like Alfie and think we may be introduced soon to Scott's father whom Diane had an affair with

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I like Alfie and think we may be introduced soon to Scott's father whom Diane had an affair with

Alex Fletcher is pregnant in real life so it could be a part of her exit. I have to agree with Also Starring. It's gone boring. I missed a few consecutive episodes and I didn't mind that I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The show is a total mess. Until viewers start switching off Channel 4 will not take notice. Bryan Berkwood needs to be axed as producer. He is attrocious. He thinks that Harry and Freddie are popular with viewers when in fact they are the worst actors on tv at the moment.

• Advertisement

Diego believing Myra is 38 despite meeting all her kids in UK and Alicante

I predict him cheating with John Paul

The show needs a break from Ste and his endless misery

Robbie attacked and robbed Dirk and now Holly wants them all to get along, so deluded, she is another character who should be got rid

The show should recast Sandy

Sophie Austin aka Lindsey has already filmed her final scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Sophie Austin aka Lindsey has already filmed her final scenes

About time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Lindsey kidnaps Frankie Osborne as she plots to flee village

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/hollyoaks-lindsey-butterfield-kidnaps-frankie-osborne

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I just heard that Robbie's last episode aired tonight on e4. One of the few characters I actually cared about - seems less likely that I'll end up going back to watching Hollyoaks now to be honest.

Yes the Roscoe twins, Jason and Robbie are gone and Holly survives again :mad: while Rachel dies, never fully developed that character, poor Alfie and Nathan

Lindsey is unharmed and pregnant and everyone is afraid of her :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,031 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

hay all, it's been a while!!!!!

i have been watching, but the show is just so rubbish i have little to say on it. my my how ste has regressed back into being a scumbag, and for what? all the development he went through has all been for nothing. him and harry have no respect for anyone who has tried to help them, constantly shagging wherever they go. in peoples houses, and the rest. fredie is still in the show. i'm board of the ghk story. kirkwood needs to leave (he won't though) .

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Do you think that the actors/actresses in Hollyoaks are embarrassed to play out their scenes? The whole show is an absolute mess. I love how Lindsey kidnapped Kath from the hospital and took her passport. However she has been in hospital since she was a child so why the hell would her passport be of any use? The less said of her blond wig disguise the better. Freddie squinty eyes doesnt seem too bothered that a serial killer is pregnant with his child :):)

Its sad how far this show has fallen in quality. Kirkwood is obsessed with half naked men on the show. It is very very creepy.

gazzer wrote: »
    Do you think that the actors/actresses in Hollyoaks are embarrassed to play out their scenes?

oh definitely. they obviously have to hide the fact that they are but i would definitely say they are.
    The whole show is an absolute mess. I love how Lindsey kidnapped Kath from the hospital and took her passport. However she has been in hospital since she was a child so why the hell would her passport be of any use? The less said of her blond wig disguise the better. Freddie squinty eyes doesnt seem too bothered that a serial killer is pregnant with his child

i agree, it makes no sense but then again, the plots generally don't make any sense now days. it's not as if the blond wig disguise actually works which makes the whole thing a bigger joke then it is . i cannot stand freddie, i liked him at the start but when he became a plastic gangster and got shoehorned into every story, i began to dislike him and now can't stand him.
    Its sad how far this show has fallen in quality. Kirkwood is obsessed with half naked men on the show. It is very very creepy.

it is very sad and such a shame. i know hollyoaks was always seen as lower then the other soaps, but when it did something well boy did it do it well. now its just trash tv and seems to be something simply to satisfy kirkwoods ego. i would agree about kirkwood's obsession with naked men. he seems to treat the actors like pieces of meat to be shown off on tv. all for the twitter tweens no doubt.

Ste is getting a big storyline
    some speculation is it prostitution, James is to offer Harry money for sex

Ste is getting a big storyline
    some speculation is it prostitution, James is to offer Harry money for sex

sounds a good potential story line in theory, but in reality i know i won't actually care about the story or the characters. can't stand harry, i don't care about james, ste has been ruined and regressed beyond repair

10 grand for a night with Harry :confused::eek:

Ah FFS another killer adds to his tally :mad: poor Lockie not a bad character, hope Ste catches Cameron out soon and Leela is some dope, he killed her parents and where is Tegan and Rose :confused: or does Diane still have Rose

lower and lower into the gutter this show goes. just when i think it isn't possible to go any lower in quality it does!!!!

Ste Hay will become hooked on crystal meth in a shock new storyline.

Kieron Richardson has already started filming the latest dark direction for his troubled character, who has previously wrestled with addictions to cocaine and alcohol.

Ste's new enemy Cameron Campbell (Cameron Moore) will be responsible for the surprising twist, offering him the drug in a cunning attempt to send him off the rails again.

Cameron's twisted plan works perfectly as Ste starts to become dependent on the Class A drug, sparking a big plot which will be prominent on screen over the summer

Ste Hay will become hooked on crystal meth in a shock new storyline.

Kieron Richardson has already started filming the latest dark direction for his troubled character, who has previously wrestled with addictions to cocaine and alcohol.

Ste's new enemy Cameron Campbell (Cameron Moore) will be responsible for the surprising twist, offering him the drug in a cunning attempt to send him off the rails again.

Cameron's twisted plan works perfectly as Ste starts to become dependent on the Class A drug, sparking a big plot which will be prominent on screen over the summer

great, another drug addiction story line with another drug just to tick a box is all we need. frankly i stopped caring about ste ages ago because he was regressed. the only time i will start caring or having sympathy for ste is when kirkwood goes and ste is reverted back to how he was in 2012 where he had progressed hugely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Rfrip

great, another drug addiction story line with another drug just to tick a box is all we need. frankly i stopped caring about ste ages ago because he was regressed. the only time i will start caring or having sympathy for ste is when kirkwood goes and ste is reverted back to how he was in 2012 where he had progressed hugely.

Jesus like his drug story has been done to death at this stage

Advertisement