Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

How.....ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Holly's upset over Uncle Charlie is way ott, he wasn't her Uncle and she barely spoke with him, Tom is her real Uncle and she don't speak with him ever

Not very happy if I'm honest with 20th anniversary week even with gloved killer reveal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Holly's upset over Uncle Charlie is way ott, he wasn't her Uncle and she barely spoke with him, Tom is her real Uncle and she don't speak with him ever

Not very happy if I'm honest with 20th anniversary week even with gloved killer reveal

Holly has clearly heard the all too believable rumour that anyone who gets close to Tom is set to die :eek: Peri's had a big escape so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So
    Freddie is definitely still alive and will disappear for awhile, but apparently will return around New Years having been in witness protection. Honestly, I'm glad, because he was finally growing on me as a character

Is that it for Trevor, in jail for "Freddie's murder", should Lindsey or one of the Roscoe brothers go ID and get his body?

How did Kim get Freddie's body from the hospital into Trevor's car?

I like Mac but not his family so far

Mercedes and Joe's baby
    son Gabriel is stillborn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I was a little surprised it was Lindsey I kept thinking it was Kim but thought one of them was already covering for the other but Kim just as shocked to find out it was Lindsey. The only way I could think it was either of them was that they had some kind of a link to each of the victims. Hopefully Charlie or Jason might reveal all be interesting how it all pan out for Lindsey. It bizarre considering she sharing the same house as the Roscoe's that they haven't gotten suspicious of her or Kim?

Lindsey tries to pin all her glove hand killings on Trevor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Poor Mercedes :( She's a gobby cow at the best of times but she doesn't deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Ridiculous it being Lindsey, how many Pyschopaths live in one village lol

Is Freddie actually dead? Why did they show his fingers moving?

Also is the new headmaster actually a man?

je551e wrote: »
    Ridiculous it being Lindsey, how many Pyschopaths live in one village lol

Is Freddie actually dead? Why did they show his fingers moving?

Also is the new headmaster actually a man?

Freddie is alive and is back on screen next year early

Yes the new headmaster is transgender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Freddie is alive and is back on screen next year early

Yes the new headmaster is transgender

Cheers thanks, how they going to bring Freddie back.

I hope Sienna don't let Maxine go down for Patrick's murder even though Maxine is an idiot countless times for Patrick

Mercedes should tell Joe

So new kid Alfie is adopted, do you think his real parents could be someone we knew or know in Hollyoaks?

I hope Sienna don't let Maxine go down for Patrick's murder even though Maxine is an idiot countless times for Patrick

Mercedes should tell Joe

So new kid Alfie is adopted, do you think his real parents could be someone we knew or know in Hollyoaks?

Don't want Alfie to be involved in a who's his real parents storyline. Whether Joe will believe Mercedes is another thing entirely. Looking forward to Myra coming back.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Don't want Alfie to be involved in a who's his real parents storyline. Whether Joe will believe Mercedes is another thing entirely. Looking forward to Myra coming back.

She deprived Joe of getting to see and say goodbye to his son

I did like the scenes between Mercedes and Simone and also John Paul and Mercedes

She deprived Joe of getting to see and say goodbye to his son

I did like the scenes between Mercedes and Simone and also John Paul and Mercedes

Jennifer Metcalfe has acted her socks off with this storyline. Joe said horrible things to Mercedes and unfortunately she did what she normally does which is become nasty. She's kinda damaged and before I heard this storyline was coming I had hoped she'd find happiness but obviously not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I was wondering that about Freddie. The police man saw that so he might be ok yet lindsey has no clue? The truth have to come out eventually hopefully charlie and grace might under cover it or could it be freddie that bring it all out?

Lindsey seems to have got careless and sloppy since being revealed as GHK, she has drugged Kim, I think Cindy if she keeps investigating will undercover the truth

Where is Freddie hiding, no body released to the Roscoes

Jeremy Sheffield has dropped some teasers about his upcoming exit from the show, promising that the death of Patrick Blake will have huge repercussions.

The actor hasn't yet filmed his final scenes, but fans will see Patrick leave our screens in the first week of January as the Channel 4 soap airs an unmissable set of episodes.

Patrick was diagnosed with motor neurone disease in April and has started to slowly deteriorate over the past few months as the incurable condition has taken hold.

The conclusion of the storyline will see Patrick die, but show bosses are keeping tight-lipped about the exact circumstances.

Speaking to Digital Spy this week, Sheffield explained: "There's a brilliant story leading up to me leaving, which is very complex. It would spoil it if I told you, but I can say that it's surprising but also rather shocking.

"It's going to be huge for the Blakes. What Patrick's exit does is set in place huge spinoff storylines that go on and on afterwards. They become massive and go on for a very long time, so the repercussions echo way down into the future."

Viewers have recently seen Patrick slip back into his old ways by starting to plot against his on-off partner Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson).

Maxine has agreed to help Patrick die when he feels the time is right, but he has secretly left behind a sinister trail to frame her for murder once he has gone.

Reflecting on the dark plot, Sheffield added: "The idea of redemption was tempting for the producers, especially with Patrick having motor neurone disease and getting people's sympathy.

"We wanted to challenge the viewers to make them feel sorry for Patrick as he experiences this horrific disease, while also not ignoring the fact that this man is a certain person.

"Of course we've now seen that twisted person coming back to the surface. Hopefully it will be a complex thing for the audience to have to think about in the build-up to me leaving. Do they like this man, do they feel sorry for him, do they hate him, do they want him to die? It'll hopefully be interesting for them to watch."

After last night's e4 episode is anyone else thinking something will happen between Esther and Grace?

• Advertisement

After last night's e4 episode is anyone else thinking something will happen between Esther and Grace?

I hope not

Does Esther know Kim is in a coma in hospital?

Glad Myra is back but where was Porsche and Celine for funeral and when did Cleo become ok with Harry using her as he is gay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Oh God. Not watched Hollyoaks in ages, but tuned in to catch up on the Mercedes storylines, and in bits crying. Heartbreaking.

Where is Hilton and McQueen kids, magic daycare creche

Where is Hilton and McQueen kids, magic daycare creche

They're probably just not needed on screen at the moment, and there'll be limits on how much they can work also, which will probably play a part in lack of screen time.

Good man John Paul!

Absolutely brilliant performances from the McQueens again.

Absolutely brilliant performances from the McQueens again.

Couldn't agree more. Such a serious and sensitive subject done very, very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

It's bad that I am re watching , e4 plus lol this reveal was great

McQueens family , with all there heartache , still come out stronge

Takes:notes eastenders , this is how you do reveal ( never thought I say that )

Tindie wrote: »
    It's bad that I am re watching , e4 plus lol this reveal was great

McQueens family , with all there heartache , still come out stronge

Takes:notes eastenders , this is how you do reveal ( never thought I say that )

I thought they were gonna do a really bad reveal, and just have Renee brush it off and not believe the girls, and it would drag out even further... but thankfully not, and the truth came out.

What a scumbag .

And fair play to the actor who plays Pete for taking on this role, and for doing such a good job of it too.

• Advertisement

Even the way poor Cleo mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to Pete shows she still hasn't fully understood the severity of what Pete has done to her. Felt bad for Reenie in a way seeing as she honestly wanted Pete to be her knight in shining armour. Wanted John Paul to beat the living daylights out of Pete so much.

Advertisement