Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I think she's as mad as a bag of cats. Maybe the Silas thing tipped her right over the edge altogether.

And what about her behaviour before Silas lying she was hiv postive to Malachy and so on :rolleyes:
    I know she was a vindictive so and so before but she's gone way to far this time. I don't think she's pretending to be crazy but she needs help.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,101 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Darren and Nancy I hope their baby pulls through

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I can see a suicide attempt happening with Esther in the future. What I'm trying to figure out is why Jen didn't do anything when she twigged that she's being bullied. She is a tutor, after all.

Hollyoaks fans will see John Paul McQueen return to the village later this year, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

James Sutton has been back on set at the Channel 4 soap in recent days, having agreed to reprise the role after four years away.

Little is known about John Paul's return storyline, but it is thought that he will be back on screen in time for Christmas and remain back in the village for the foreseeable future.

John Paul is remembered as one of Hollyoaks' most popular characters, and his relationship with Craig Dean (Guy Burnet) resulted in a significant fanbase of 'McDean' supporters.

Sutton played the role between 2006 and 2008. In 2009, he was cast as Emmerdale's Ryan Lamb and appeared as the village mechanic until April 2011.

In recent months, the 29-year-old has made appearances on a number of shows including Holby City, Scott and Bailey and Bedlam, as well as launching his own pop-up acting company Broken Leg Workshops.

Sutton had often said that he was open to returning to Hollyoaks for the "right" storyline and entered talks with the programme's chiefs earlier in the year.

What is Ally up to with the Kanes there is rumours
    he sleeps with both Lacey and the mother Martha as well as Ash being her boyfriend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

^ :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I've been a bit suss about him for a while now.

Why the hell did they bring back Joel and Theresa two awful characters

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Why the hell did they bring back Joel and Theresa two awful characters
    How could she leave Kathleen Angel for that long is what I want to know. Mothers in soaps annoy me with that carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭rubytuesday86

KKkitty wrote: »
    How could she leave Kathleen Angel for that long is what I want to know. Mothers in soaps annoy me with that carry on.
    I always thought they were saying Kathy and Angel and was always confused that there was only one child! :o

• Advertisement

Ya, I know what you mean I am trying to remember now, think Theresa called her Angel first and then was it her mam wanted to call her Kathleen I think then Carmel put the two together I think while she looked after her.

At least two Hollyoaks favourites will be killed off in a massive fireball.
    Viewers will watch in horror when a minibus goes out of control and blows up as three couples prepare to tie the knot.
    Saucy Cindy Cunningham is set to marry Tony Hutchinson in a double wedding with Ste Hay and his boyfriend Doug Carter following a venue mix-up.

As the ceremony begins, a minibus carrying Ruby Button and her fiancé Martin “Jono” Johnson is forced off the road by Bart McQueen.
    He is trying to stop the loved-up couple running off to Gretna Green to wed.
    And when young bridesmaid Leah Hay steps out in front of the two vehicles, bus driver Maddie Morrison swerves out of her path and ploughs straight into the wedding ceremony.
    The bus careers through the posh venue before coming to an abrupt halt.
    As shocked guests survey the damage the bus blows up and fans will be left guessing who survives.

Soap bosses are keeping quiet about the exact death toll and which characters will be killed.
    But rumours are rife lots of lives will be lost in the tragedy – the biggest Hollyoaks has seen.
    An insider told the Daily Star Sunday: “This is a huge stunt. A lot of money has been spent making it look as realistic as possible. A team of stuntmen and women were brought in and bosses hired some of the best special effects people in the business.

“These really will be unmissable episodes for all soap fans.
    “The bus crash will be a disaster no one will ever forget.”

The insider added: “Some of the scenes we’ve shot have left even the most hardened crew members in bits. Viewers will be left shocked and upset as the disaster unfolds before their eyes.

“And everyone in the village will be deeply affected.”

The crash will also coincide with the climax of some of the soap’s most dramatic storylines.

Leading up to her wedding, Cindy has managed to keep her passionate sex sessions with Rhys Ashworth a secret from husband-to-be Tony but all that looks set to change.

There is also the matter of Rhys’ wife Jacqui being completely unaware of what her love-rat hubby has been up to.

And viewers will see Doug Carter doing everything he can to keep Brendan Brady away from Ste.

The Enjoy The Ride storyline starts in the week beginning Monday November 12.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/2 ... aze-drama/

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

Leading up to her wedding, Cindy has managed to keep her passionate sex sessions with Rhys Ashworth a secret from husband-to-be Tony but all that looks set to change.

I will be looking forward to the who when what how and why of finding out about the affair..

Be interesting how all that comes out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

The Crash looks really good!

I think Doug and Rhys die

I don't know if they will but you be on the right track on that I think, at least one person from each couple might. Who, your guess is as good as mine!?

I had a feeling that
    tony would find out about the affair if his sight came back, that was kind of predictable! Will he play along though? So know this as I watched on E4!

A lot of people on Digital Spy think
    Tony
    will die because
    There were reportedly very emotional scenes, and the crew were in floods with one character's departure. Since Tony is the longest standing cast member, who was there from day one, it could be a good bet.

Whih could then lead to the aftermath with
    Cindy's guilt

A lot of people on Digital Spy think
    Tony
    will die because
    There were reportedly very emotional scenes, and the crew were in floods with one character's departure. Since Tony is the longest standing cast member, who was there from day one, it could be a good bet.

Whih could then lead to the aftermath with
    Cindy's guilt

That could be the case
    he has been around since it started but so was 'cindy' she has been in and out yes but she has been there since the early days of hollyoaks as well.

From the point of view of the crash clip on preview some of the couples are going to be heartbroken and one of each of the couples or both or neither are likely to be affected in some way by the crash.

• Advertisement

I think
    Ste gets back with Brendan as they filmed scenes in Dublin

Also with
    JP due to come back
    there is bound to be some more drama down the line.

I see a triangle forming.

The big events are to happen this week, looking forward to how it all come about! Weddings and the crash. Hard to know who survive....

So is
    brendan still in love with ste
    then? I am a bit lost what happened to 'walker'!? Doug want to watch out!

Finally Tony knows...
    and his sight back yay! And on time for wedding if it goes ahead...naughty ruby and jono...

Looks like an exciting week ahead!

For those that have E4!
    OMG! Who will survive Its hard to know. Ste, Cindy and Rhys not looking good and those in the mini bus why didn't they stop when the brakes didn't work, silly bart racing them! Absolute shocker of a crash it happened so fast. Hopefully leah is ok they were trying to avoid her at least. It be some impact going right into the reception building.
    Scary! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

doovdela wrote: »
    For those that have E4!
    OMG! Who will survive Its hard to know. Ste, Cindy and Rhys not looking good and those in the mini bus why didn't they stop when the brakes didn't work, silly bart racing them! Absolute shocker of a crash it happened so fast. Hopefully leah is ok they were trying to avoid her at least. It be some impact going right into the reception building.
    Scary! :eek:

E4 Episode was magnificent,Best soap episode this year, the crash will really well done,

I thought it was better then tram crash in corrie :eek: :P

I going to watch it again 8

The sad thing about this is that
    most of the blame is going to be laid on Esther
    :(

The sad thing about this is that
    most of the blame is going to be laid on Esther
    :(

Surely if they survive Maddie and Bart have to take responsiblity

Surely if they survive Maddie and Bart have to take responsiblity

Yeah but Queen Maddie saw her in the car, and they all know how Esther felt about the wedding. Maddie is going to spin it around on get in some way or another.

It was very well done yet done so fast the impact was very good.

Ya someone will get the blame
    but surely it be down to maddie and bart particularly bart as he was the one driving and trying to race maddie. Brakes got jammed so it couldn't be her fault but she did drive too fast so they both should have stopped but I suppose they didn't expect leah to be there to cause her not to stop. It be an awful shame if it it was ester that got the blame, it was bart driving and maddie driving so it has to be down to them but I can see why ester might get partial blame.

The tram crash was good but this was a bit more emotional I think as it was more instant impact and a lot more people are going to be affected by it and a lot of marriages are on the line like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

Ste + Brendan
    Tony +Jaquie
    Cindy + Darren

Advertisement