Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

doovdela wrote: »
    Thought they were third cousins so are they 2nd cousins so? Bit weird eh!? They might have gotten close but I think mitz is after his money! Poor Merce. Hope Bobby be ok in all of this!

I have no sympathy or pity for Mercedes she is a vile character and wished Silas had killed her off

Riley getting with Carmel would have been better imo

Hollyoaks star Karen Hassan has admitted that there could be "complicated" times ahead for her character Lynsey Nolan as she starts flirting with Riley Costello.

Lynsey and Riley's (Rob Norbury) storyline kicks off next month as sparks begin to fly between the pair.

The plot may give Lynsey a chance to have some fun following her sinister ordeal with serial killer Silas Blissett last year.

However, as Lynsey has recently become friends with Riley's jilted ex-fiancée Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe), she could also find herself with divided loyalties.

Hassan told All About Soap: "I'd have liked Lynsey to stay dark and never fully recover from what Silas did, but she's back to being Miss Goody-two-shoes.

"Although I do like flirty Lynsey, which we're seeing a lot more of now with Riley - there's a real sexual attraction between them.

"But Lynsey is also friends with Mercedes, so she's going to have to support Mercy while having a secret relationship with Riley - it could get complicated!"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hollyoaks star Karen Hassan has admitted that there could be "complicated" times ahead for her character Lynsey Nolan as she starts flirting with Riley Costello.

Lynsey and Riley's (Rob Norbury) storyline kicks off next month as sparks begin to fly between the pair.

The plot may give Lynsey a chance to have some fun following her sinister ordeal with serial killer Silas Blissett last year.

However, as Lynsey has recently become friends with Riley's jilted ex-fiancée Mercedes McQueen (Jennifer Metcalfe), she could also find herself with divided loyalties.

Hassan told All About Soap: "I'd have liked Lynsey to stay dark and never fully recover from what Silas did, but she's back to being Miss Goody-two-shoes.

"Although I do like flirty Lynsey, which we're seeing a lot more of now with Riley - there's a real sexual attraction between them.

"But Lynsey is also friends with Mercedes, so she's going to have to support Mercy while having a secret relationship with Riley - it could get complicated!"

Oh that be cool, be nice for those two to get together they might make a nice couple though. Better keep mitz out of the way at least. Though the whole silas thing might make it a bit weird between riley and lynsey. Merce may not like that but looking forward to see how that pans out if it true...Lynsey needs a bit of fun back in her life no better than hunky riley! :D
    It be interesting though considering he kissed his cousin!?

Ohh looks like it be complicated alright, if she has a secret relationship with riley and still friends with mercy, don't think merce like that if she ever finds out...can't wait though!

I think Doug and Ste will become a couple until Brendan batters the life out of them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Joel is really getting on my nerves. He's irritating just like Scrappy Doo (which I have recently taken to calling him).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

mandz wrote: »
    Joel is really getting on my nerves. He's irritating just like Scrappy Doo (which I have recently taken to calling him).

Yeah I don't like him either - skinny little runt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Doug and Ste will become a couple until Brendan batters the life out of them :p

Yeah they do become a couple... digital Spy - spoilers ;)

mandz wrote: »

He should f*ck off and take airhead Theresa with him

Well looks like
    Joel may not be around for much longer :eek:

Aww since when did ally and amy get together? I missed that episode!
    Considering she had a crush on him surprised it hasn't lasted. Though leanne has eyes for him or is it
    josh
    !?

Dodger may be on the scene but thought something was going with him and texas no?? Lot of love triangles going on but loving the whole riley and lynsey storyline! so cute!

From watching
    E4 today's episode was very funny, where ally and doger were fighting over amy was so funny lol.

Well seems like a lot of romance is in store yet!

Dodger was with Texas and Jodie who were also with each other talk about musical chairs :p

Was Brendan hooking up with this fella Walker in prison seems to be some sexual tension between them

• Advertisement

I missed it yesterday on Ch4 but I'm wondering is Warren involved again through this guy, wondering where the cash came from...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

wow mercedeze's is gone in the head

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

So...is it meant to be glaringly obvious that
    Merceh stabbed herself to set up Miztee?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Surely modern day forensics could determine she stabbed herself, silly storyline

I'm so sick of Mercedes. Wish Silas had finished her off.

Poor Mitzee

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Wait, what?!

I was not expecting that Mercy would do such a thing
    but what is going to happy to linsey? Shocker watching the end of it on E4
    , have this as spoiler in case those don't watch E4 and have channel4 instead.

E4 episode wtf
    Lynsey dead
    :eek:

I know what a shocker! :eek:

• Advertisement

Who do you think did it!?

Suspects: Sampson, Walker, Silas, Mercedes and Ally

To be honest it could have been any of them but who had the motive to kill lynsey?

Silas is very obvious and he wanted to do it but could he have escaped???

Though saying that it seems like Lynsey either knew her killer and let the person in perhaps she thought it was Cheryl coming back and just happened to let in the killer not knowing it wasn't Cheryl or knew the killer and didn't think she was in danger or knew she was in danger. At first I thought she did it to herself but no she was strangled and its something Silas would do.

Though two ways about it, it was either a woman by the way she was left on the couch or a man because of the strangulation don't think Mercy been strong enough to do such a thing after she stabbed herself. Though other substantial evidence could point to her. A few things come to mind that it wasn't any them but the Doctor as he didn't like Lynsey and he know exactly where to stop pressure on her neck. Too perfect really. Then he came on the scene and tried to help and resuscitate her but his finger prints/DNA been on her anyway after he tried to help her so saying that his DNA been on her either way if he did kill her and try to help her within that space of time!?? He just happened to be at the village at the time dropping Mercy off! What did he and she do during that space of time?

Ally is the least likely person but then again his alibi was a bit sketchy and the police didn't really seem convinced!? Ste wasn't convinced! So he is hidding something. Though he has links to Walker we don't know why but sounds serious. I think either the two of them did it together killing Lynsey or Walker is an Undercover cop or perhaps Walker and or Ally has potential links to Silas, meaning someone else killed her on Silas's behalf so he could still have had something to do with it. Also he may have found out about her realtionship with Riley. Also he ally heard about the silas thing by amy so could be a reason behind him killing lynsey cause she was so nosey and followed him in to the strip club.

She said herself to brendan she didn't trust walker that he was up to something and that ally knew something about it. Walker is a possibility due to his history and person that he is, he thought she was nosey too. Though its possible, I still don't think he has the motive to do it then again he said he had to be somewhere after chez chez got trashed while they tried to save joel from sampson.

Sampson is likely as he is an enemy of brendan but don't think its him if it was he had someone with him or he was following orders of someone else which could have been walker or silas.

Mercy the only reason I think it be her is down to her strange behaviour. She didn't really bat much of an eyelid after lynsey died. She pretended to be upset so she get close to riley but that might it be and not much else. She did discharge herself early and said she needed to be somewhere when the doctor dropped her off he had asked her for a coffee. Though what did she do between that time and time she met riley though it might have been to see riley or go home. Just that she seemed to look a bit suspicious.

The fact she stabbed herself and framed mitz over it, was her stalker and lynsey found out she could be trying to fend her off have her out of the way to get back with riley but don't think she could have done it though. Its possible though based on the fact lynsey found out about the mitz saga and mercy found out about lynsey and riley though their relationship ended don't think mercy be that silly to do such a thing? If she did she would have done it sooner?? Same applies for ally and walker. Walker lived with them for a while so if he were to have killed her he would have done sooner but is it possible he had a spare key???! Ally is less likely but its likely to be the most unlikely person to have done it so being either Ally or Mercy?!

So who could it have been?

Depending on the evidence it could have been any of them. Though still think its a man who ever it is. Walker and Silas are too obvious and don't think its Samson. Mercy and Ally less likely but he has had a bit of a temper lately.

So think its either ally, silas or the doctor, that is my bet anyway that its one of them!

I think that weirdo Doctor fella who wants Mercedes killed Lynsey as said above Silas is too obvious as is that Sampson villian fella after Brendan

Hollyoaks star Jeff Rawle has revealed his reasons for returning to the soap, explaining that he felt his evil character's story was not over.

The actor recently reprised his role as Silas Blissett, who bowed out from the show last November when he was finally exposed as the village's serial killer.

Rawle told All About Soap: "There was still more to explore, but I became unavailable due to other work commitments. There were always unanswered questions, so it seemed like a good idea to return for this storyline. I hope the fans will be pleased to see him back."

Asked whether this will be Silas's final appearance, he replied: "Probably, but who knows? There's a big question mark hanging over what happens to him. The writers might want to investigate that. I'd be happy to pop back for [another] return as Silas in the future, so I'll keep you posted!"

As previously reported, Silas's return comes as Texas Longford (Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove) visits him to get answers over the recent murder of Lynsey Nolan.

Silas then returns to his old tricks by playing mind games, warning that another woman will be killed and that Will Savage (James Atherton) could be responsible.

Rawle continued: "He uses that as another bait. Silas knows that Texas and Will are close, so he points the finger of suspicion his way. It isn't just Will, though - Silas is out to put quite a few people in the frame, no-one is safe.

"You can never be sure what's going through Silas's mind. People who are watching will have to decide for themselves what's the truth and what's utter poppycock!"

Hollyoaks fans will also see Silas escape from the psychiatric hospital as the storyline continues.

Will is acting a bit odd lately has he something to hide? Don't think its Ally but then again he covered up the story about Amy and Ste meeting his sister who wasn't her.

Though Mercy is acting strange the Doctor is acting stranger. Hmmm. I think mercy just wants to get close to Riley and that's all though have heard rumours that it could have been Riley??? Don't think it could have been really. Who ever it is isn't one of the suspects and is the most unlikely person that you wouldn't expect it to be depending on their current behaviour. The Doctor has been quiet cool lately though around people but on his own he is acting odd. Its either someone who isn't really a suspect or someone who is but has links to the person or has information on the person who did it. Then again someone could have killed Lynsey on Silas's behalf which I think is quiet likely otherwise he is just playing mind games! He order it or someone is working for him.

If it hasn't anything to do with him its someone else completely unrelated to him.

On E4 yesterday
    Texas got a strange phone call and it supposedly Silas.

Its starting to get a bit scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

robbed from Eastenders :rolleyes:

Texas takes over from Lynsey now she thinks Will is the killer brainwashed by Silas but I think while Lynsey was right about Silas I think Texas is wrong about Will

I don't think its Will. Silas has set him up. Ya he has brainwashed her but I think Silas might know who did it or have an idea who it might be. There is a possibility he could be behind it but could be wrong that its someone else at this stage that might have nothing to do with either Silas or Will.

I'm beginning to suspect the doctor... something shifty about him...

I think Silas wants to solve Lynsey's murder he is not responsible for it, I think it is the Doctor fella myself

• Advertisement

So Ally who has been in Hollyoaks for all of two minutes and didnt really know Lynsey (and could be her real killer) is threatening Will :rolleyes:

I hope Ash and Will get together

The actor who plays Scott is leaving

Advertisement