Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ste is very obvious too obvious as he was the first to get the impact to save leah. It could go either way but at least one person from each couple won't survive that is how I think it will go. Someone who has been in the show a long time. Someone from each bridal/groom party. Either Rhys or Cindy as they were near the window before the impact.
    A few from the mini bus for sure and a couple of guests I'd say.
    Who it could be, could be any of them as a lot of the cast was there with the double wedding.
    Well triple making to the reception. I thought darren wasn't going to the wedding? Frankie and Jack did. A McQueen I don't know maybe. Tony maybe. Brendan was brendan there? Surely not? Its possible. Wasn't cherl there? Doug is a likely person and his friends. Leanne or texas?
    Everyone will be affected some way or another.

The suspense can't wait for the rest of the weeks events be exciting yet heartbreaking to watch but the drama that unfold should be great, expecting great acting and performances and maybe TV award of some sort out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,099 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think George or Neil will die they showed them switch seat positions on the bus and maybe also Rhys

I am glad Tilly knows now what type of person Maddie is

Ste is in a coma and Brendan and Doug remain at his bedside for him to pull
    through

Sinead discovers she is preggers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

HOLY CRAP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Ding Dong the witch is dead! delighted Maddie died, cant stand her

So (so far) that's:
    Neil (one of the few in the gang who was decent to Esther) - Left for dead coldly by Maddie.
    Maddie - Was flattened, in true Final Destination fashion, by a flying dose of karma
    Rhys - Was crushed by debris, died slowly from internal bleeding.

Anyone else I missed? I missed the start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Ding Dong the witch is dead! delighted Maddie died, cant stand her

The way that happened was like Final Destination death scene. :D so happy that person died,

OMG,
    I was gasping and crying like watching the aftermath, never before has a soap made me cry like that! Poor Rhys, cindy and jackie. I was not surprised maddie died but what a bi**h she just left neil to die like that! He a nice lad. She had it coming to her though was shocking what happened to her. Oh ya I forgot that they switched seats. Poor neil he was a likely person. Great on Jono, he tried to save everyone.
    He really stepped up to the plate and be a man! Good on him, frankie and jack be happyish! At least he saved ruby! As soon as I heard the degree of rhys injuries he hadn't a chance unless that piece was taken off his leg as soon as.
    No way, sinead is preggers. Can't believe bart was stonned and just left them, ester should convinced him more to help out. He may have caused the crash but it was maddie that caused the end result so its down to her and she has died so that leaves ester and bart to blame.
    She should have tried to stop the mini bus to some degree or slow it down than speed up which was a silly thing to do. She should have listened to the others to slow down.

Its has been very well done despite the shocking and upsetting scenes. Credit the actors and how they created!

Tindie wrote: »
    The way that happened was like Final Destination death scene. :D so happy that person died,
    The only thing is, the aftermath is going to be horrible to watch. Her last words were "This is ALL ESTHER'S FAULT!!"

Sinead (she's being on trend to taking the bitch torch from Maddie for a while now) and Ruby (Esther tried to ruin the wedding) are going to make her life hell.

Meanwhile, the likes of George and co will forget all the negatives, and remember Maddie for being the hero who saved George.

Can only see it end in one way for poor Esther :(

One thing I didn't like about this storyline was how wrapped up Esther was about stopping the wedding.

You'd think she'd turn around and think "You know what? They've been treating me like crap for the last few months, humiliating me in public, ridiculing me, making me feel like crap, feck them! Let them make their own mistakes!"

But no. She got the village stoner to get into a car, chase down the van and...what? Reason with them? Block off the road and ring Frankie and Jack? Punch Maddie again?

That was the worst part of the storyline, and a huge, rather lazy macguffin.

Other than that it's a really good storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

:(

• Advertisement

Anyone think Neil could have got out somehow and is alive, we only saw two bodybags in the end for Rhys and Maddie

I half expected Rhys to say I love you Cindy but I am glad he didnt

The actress who plays Jacqui is one of the best ever in a soap amazingly well portrayed

Doug is really starting to annoy me and why was Leanne cradling and moving Ste's head surely anyone would realise dont move him and does Jack know the bus was Ruby's wedding party yet but overall very good episode icing being Maddie's demise :D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone think Neil could have got out somehow and is alive, we only saw two bodybags in the end for Rhys and Maddie

I half expected Rhys to say I love you Cindy but I am glad he didnt

The actress who plays Jacqui is one of the best ever in a soap amazingly well portrayed

Doug is really starting to annoy me and why was Leanne cradling and moving Ste's head surely anyone would realise dont move him and does Jack know the bus was Ruby's wedding party yet but overall very good episode icing being Maddie's demise :D

Confirmed by both the actor and Hollyoaks on its blog.

Just to clarify, I mean it's confirmed by both that Neil is *dead*. :pac:

Who was red shoed legs shown at the start with debris on them, I didnt see Nancy but didnt she go to the hospital with Darren to see baby Oscar so no wedding for them so who else could it be Cheryl or Annalise perhaps? Or was it just Jacqui injuried?

Who was red shoed legs shown at the start with debris on them, I didnt see Nancy but didnt she go to the hospital with Darren to see baby Oscar so no wedding for them so who else could it be Cheryl or Annalise perhaps? Or was it just Jacqui injuried?

Didn't someone say that Cheryl wasn't going to the wedding because she was "hungover"? There was no sign of her at all over the last 2 days to the best of my knowledge.

I doubt it was Annalise she was wearing a navy bridesmaids dress I think it might have been one of the girls in the mini bus or else it been a guest. I was sure I saw Cheryl at the wedding though, so likely to be her type of shoe if it was cheryl that was there might have been jackies but does she ever wear red shoes though? Is it not boots or black heels she would wear? Or did she wear a red dress....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

This video show's that Neil was wearing a hidden camera to record the wedding, so it still may come out about Maddie leaving him to die

http://docyou.e4.com/top-secret

kitten_k wrote: »
    This video show's that Neil was wearing a hidden camera to record the wedding, so it still may come out about Maddie leaving him to die

http://docyou.e4.com/top-secret

That would be great but would it still work, after the explosion ?
    I hope it dose:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

If it the feed was streamed straight to a computer then yes it would

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Lynfo

Oh I really really hope that's true. I was actually a little disappointed Maddie died, she just got off scot free (well, not entirely free, I mean she did die ;)) But I'd like to have seen her shown for the bitch she was.

I wonder could Dylan, who was always nice to Esther and I think always saw past the 3 bitches, will keep hold of and collect a load of evidence of the bullying over the next few months. Videos of Sinead et al tormenting her, voicemails, messages, etc.

Then it could all come to head when Esther attempts (or even succeeds) taking her own life, and he releases all this info publically, revealing the bullies (including Queen Maddie) for what they actually are.

Would be very Cruel Intentions. :D

• Advertisement

Where was Lucas aka Ste's son?

BTW kinda OT but the actress who played Maddie is the real life sister of the actor who plays Daniel Grayson on Revenge maybe she will try her luck in the US now like him

I think Jack was seen picking him up in the building. I'd assume Frankie was looking after him and the other young'uns.

A hidden camera, and george thinking maddie was a hero??? It all come out at some point but I hope ester won't get the fall for it. Its down to them really their nit picking on poor ester. Bart, and maybe Dylan and especially Tilly would back it up I think when she spotted the remark maddie said to ester. She knows maddies true colours.

At least tilly might do something about it???

I think the kids are ok not sure though, wasn't the young lad tom there no?

So....still heartbreaking to watch the aftermath.
    So sinead is preggers!
    Oh no poor jono and ste. Jono is a true hero, he did himself proud, I wasn't expecting him to die though I thought he just go off to the army and that be it, poor ruby! So sad for them they tried to run away to get married and he dies in her arms sad but romantic. He must have inhaled something to cause him to die. Poor things.

Will the truth come out I wonder? So the brakes of the mini bus was faulty so really it was down to the mini bus crashing into the building that caused the crash not just bart. So does jaquie find out about rhys wanting to leave her for good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

BTW kinda OT but the actress who played Maddie is the real life sister of the actor who plays Daniel Grayson on Revenge maybe she will try her luck in the US now like him
    And she's 26 or close to it in real life. She pulled off being a teenager so well in Hollyoaks. The worst thing is that Esther will probably get some of the blame. Maddie got what she deserved.

Was it Tony's mini bus that Maddie stole?

I cant believe
    Jono died as well
    :(:eek:

Rhys had wrote Jacqui a letter and left it under her pillow

Ya they stole the mini bus. Cheryl was to get it fixed think tony had driven it before his accident. You think the kids had more sense!

I noted that but trying to figure out how did she find out, phoebe found the letter but didn't have the heart to show it to her at first, it did show jaquie seeing rhys's bag so did she guess he was leaving her or did phoebe show her the letter or did myra tell her?

So sad though
    that Jono died :eek:, was hoping he survive and just head off to the army. Shocked really, Though hard to know about ste will he die though its still hard to know if he has survived or not. Maddie had it coming to her she can be so spiteful, though pretty she was always a bit of a brat!

The scenes though dramatic and heartbreaking they have been done very well. It be interesting the outcome of it all of how the truth come out, it always does when so many of them have died.

Hollyoaks yet another great hour of TV, Miles better then any other soap today.

I wish it was
    Ruby
    that died instead
    jono
    I kinda of knew when they went by the lake or pond, the way they were together, they way that person was laying down, Still was a really good twist.
    deaths in total, maybe
    if
    Ste
    dies

As that person is also Trending on twitter

• Advertisement

This is for people who are upset about the latest death

tumblr_mdisnwsttf1r9tz28o1_250.gif

tumblr_mdisnwsttf1r9tz28o2_250.gif

This will cheer you up :Dtumblr_mdhs5n2mhl1qbm0ogo1_500.gif

Advertisement