Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

Bart said i wood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cant believe Tilly said nothing and once again Frankie believes Ruby :mad:

I thought maybe Gilly besides Suzanne on her own would return for Rhys funeral of course Jacqui wouldnt be happy

So I assume Jacqui and Tony will start an affair :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I am surprised at Tilly as well. she heard maddies comments to ester!

Didn't think he be welcomed back!

I could see that coming though jacqui and tony having an affair it may or may not happen, Jacqui still vulnerable. Tony well he knows about cindy and rhys but to be honest he might only have an affair to get back at cindy but he loves her too much not to do it I think.
    Who initiated the kiss though? They both did, jacqui I think more so, tony was willing but jacqui couldn't do it. He didn't stop it though!

Will Sinead tell jacqui about the baby?

Quite surprised Sinead fessed up so soon to Jacqui :eek:

Loving sisters Maxine and Mitzeee

Nancy's baby is suppose to
    be deaf

Source
    Hollyoaks love cheat Cindy Longford will be
    the victim of a
    Christmas Day attack as Jacqui McQueen exacts her
    revenge.
    Cindy, played by
    Stephanie Waring, finds herself in the
    firing line after her affair with
    Jacqui's late husband Rhys is
    finally exposed over the festive season. Viewers
    will see the drama
    unfold after Jacqui invites Cindy and Tony over to the
    McQueen house
    for Christmas lunch.
    Although the atmosphere stays cheerful
    for a while, Jacqui later makes a devastating discovery when she looks through
    Rhys's phone and finds a video of him in bed with Cindy.
    Discussing
    her
    character's subsequent rage, Claire Cooper - who plays Jacqui -
    told TV Times:
    "She let Cindy into her life - she even helped Jacqui with
    the funeral. She
    wants justice and she doesn't care if Cindy is
    dead."
    Tony and Myra are soon
    left stunned when they find Cindy
    unconscious in the McQueens' front
    garden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Hollyoaks has been good this last while

I wonder is Texas pregnant perhaps by Will?

Sienna is very possessive and controlling over Dodger, it's like she wants to date him herself :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Lynfo

Is there history between Ste & John Paul or do they just recognise each other?

They just know each other as far as I am aware of. Ste only came out last year I think as he was with amy a good while.

John Paul was in it a few years ago, he went away with craig to Ireland who was going to college in Dublin. They were friends but had a secret relationship it all came out eventually I think. They both had girlfriends but John Paul was very much not into girls, craig was I think. I just kind of happened between them.

• Advertisement

Lynfo wrote: »
    Is there history between Ste & John Paul or do they just recognise each other?

JP's sister Michaela was best friends with Amy who is Ste's ex that he used beat up, JP's pyscho half brother Niall also tried to kill his boyfriend Craig and his sister Steph up in the mountains

I think JP and Ste know each other but no real history bad or good between them dont even think would have shared any scenes before well now they share Brendan :p

Hollyoaks star Rachel Shenton has announced that she is leaving the soap after more than two years playing Mitzeee Minniver.

The actress's final scenes for the Channel 4 show will air early next year, and viewers will see Carl Costello (Paul Opacic) return as part of her exit storyline.

Carl heads back to the village in 2013, determined to get justice for his son Riley, the love of Mitzeee's life who died after being shot by rogue undercover cop Walker (Neil Newbon).

Deciding that Walker has to pay for killing Riley, Carl ropes Mitzeee into a plan for revenge.

The storyline builds up to Mitzeee appearing on Sky News with Eamonn Holmes as part of Carl's plan, but viewers will have to wait and see what part Eamonn could play in bringing down Walker.

A Hollyoaks statement teased: "Mitzeee and Eamonn's collaboration is a must-see and marks Rachel Shenton's departure from the show. However, it remains to be seen whether Mitzeee will get a happy ending away from Hollyoaks, or if her involvement with Carl has put her life in danger."

Meanwhile, Shenton commented: "Mitzeee's final week is not to be missed, especially when she finds herself chatting to the fabulous Mr Holmes.

"I've had an amazing two years playing Mitzeee (with three e's). She's been on an incredible journey that's not over yet. It's been an absolute privilege to work with the cast and crew that make Hollyoaks such a special place.

"This has been one of the hardest decisions I've made, but I feel it's time for Mitzeee and myself to move onto pastures new."

Mitzeee's scenes with Eamonn Holmes will air on Thursday, February 14 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

12 DAYS OF XMAS HOLLYOAKS

Hollyoaks kicks off 2013 with a dark storyline as Brendan Brady plots for his evil father Seamus to be murdered, Digital Spy can confirm.

Brendan's world has crashed down around him in recent days with his dad back on the scene, and fans will soon see the club owner resort to desperate measures in an attempt to get rid of him.

In scenes airing in the first week of January, Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) asks his protégé Joel Dexter to kill Seamus in exchange for cash.

Joel (Andrew Still) is horrified by the sinister offer and initially refuses, but soon feels forced to go along with the plan when Brendan piles on the pressure.

As the dramatic storyline plays out, Joel attacks Seamus with a baseball bat before dragging him off to a nearby shack.

With Seamus still unconscious, Joel pours petrol around the small building before setting it alight and watching on as it goes up in flames.

Further details about the storyline and the consequences for Joel and Brendan will be kept under wraps until the episodes air in the New Year.

Brendan's hatred and fear of his father dates back many years as Seamus sexually abused him when he was a young child. Viewers discovered this dark secret in the most recent series of Hollyoaks Later.

Fintan McKeown, who has previously appeared in Merlin, Game of Thrones and Star Trek: Voyager, was cast as Seamus earlier this year and made his first appearance in the role on Thursday (December 20).

Hollyoaks airs the shock murder scheme on Thursday, January 3 and Friday, January 4 at 6.30pm on Channel 4

Ah Jaq's! :/ Interesting yet shocking
    - JP? Baby? :/ Not surprised by Paul and Mercy!

I thought Brendan's dad wasn't alive?

I wish they had shown Paul's trial, how he got off and how he is back at work already :confused: I think he is lying to Myra trying to convince her she is seriously ill so she will welcome Mercedes back into the family and also accept him

So the baby is John Paul's or Craig's, Frankie will be happy if it is Craig's

Poor baby Oscar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Cindy is one hell of evil B, after everything he did for her after the affair,

Poor Tony

No wonder Holly turn out the way she did, when she as mother like that!

What the Hell did tony see in Cindy in the first place!

Former EastEnders star Danniella Westbrook has signed up for a role on Hollyoaks, Digital Spy can confirm.

The actress, best known for playing Walford's Sam Mitchell, will feature in an upcoming storyline with the Channel 4 soap's McQueen family.

Westbrook's character Trudy will be seen on screen from February when she hires cash-strapped Jacqui (Claire Cooper) and Theresa (Jorgie Porter) as cleaners.

While exact details of the subsequent story have yet to be disclosed, viewers will see that Trudy shares a history with Jacqui as the characters were previously in prison together.

I think the baby is john pauls?

Dose anyone know when the bullying story going to end,

Get even worse in next few weeks for Poor Esther :(

As She as High school
    and some throws a bottle of Pee at Her and Seen find pictues of the victims in her local and some wrote, it's should have been you!

I really hope Ruby :mad: :mad: :mad: and Sinhead what ever her name is , I would rather have Ruby killed off then Maddie now :eek:

Its bad when your bulled at school is one and also at home is just really Shocking!

When this come out really Wish, they everyone in village will found, not talk to her at all and hate then, I am Hoping Sinead dose not get away with cause is up the duff,

Bart should dump her as ASAP, when he find out

I think Esther will attempt suicide only the teacher Jen and maybe Maxine know she is being bullied and Maxine spoke to Ruby about it not Frankie or Nancy :mad:

• Advertisement

Maxine would never know that someone in the family would bully her!

Talk about its
    How did Ruby get into this family

I Didn't watch Oaks when she came in?

I not fan of Frankie at all at the moment, the way she spoke Esther last week!

Tindie wrote: »
    Maxine would never know that someone in the family would bully her!

Talk about its
    How did Ruby get into this family

I Didn't watch Oaks when she came in?

I not fan of Frankie at all at the moment, the way she spoke Esther last week!

Ruby came to live with her brother Duncan who was living with Darren and Jack after his Uncle Neville Ashworth and Aunt Suzanne (Rhys's parents) left for Spain then Duncan left so Ruby stayed with Jack and Frankie

I actually think Ruby is a far worser bully than Maddie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Esther will attempt suicide only the teacher Jen and maybe Maxine know she is being bullied and Maxine spoke to Ruby about it not Frankie or Nancy :mad:

Ac coding to this, it might happen! :eek:
    Jan 18!
    Concern is mounting for Esther, but will anybody help her before she reaches breaking point? It's Mitzeee's birthday, but with Riley weighing heavily on her mind, will she manage to celebrate in style with some help from her sister?

What was up that unbelievable Head master!

She as no one to turn too!

What was up that unbelievable Head master!

She as no one to turn too!

Surely he or Jen the teacher should have contacted Frankie :confused: why is George lying also for Ruby and Sinead, didnt he already attack Esther at the hospital in front of Cheryl who then told him about the brakes :mad:

Hollyoaks favourite Emmett Scanlan has decided to leave the soap.

The actor, who plays bad boy Brendan Brady, will make an on-screen exit in March after two and a half years with the Channel 4 show.

Announcing the news and thanking his supporters, Scanlan commented: "To the greatest fans I could ever wish for - the time has come for me to sign out of Hollyoaks, to bow out as Double B aka Brendan motherf**king Brady.

"It has been the greatest honour to share the stage with you and I could think of no better company to spend my evenings with. Thank you for your love and loyalty and please, let's dance again another time, another role."

He added: "To the channel and Lime Pictures, thank you. A success built on surrounding myself with people who are better than me in every department, thank you."

Scanlan first hinted that Brendan's story was drawing to a close late last year, but today (January 9) is the first time that his departure has been officially confirmed.

While little is known about how Brendan leaves, Digital Spy has learned that show bosses want him to go out with a bang in a dramatic final storyline.

Viewers will have to wait and see whether Brendan is killed off, makes a sudden escape from troubles in the village, or heads to prison as punishment for his past crimes.

Scanlan joined Hollyoaks in 2010 and has since established Brendan as one of the most popular characters in the show's history.

Brendan's major storylines have included his domestic violence and subsequent love story with Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson), explosive feuds with Warren Fox and Simon Walker, and disturbing encounters with his abusive father Seamus (Fintan McKeown).

Away from Hollyoaks, Scanlan has expressed an interest in working with Lime Pictures again on other projects, and is already being linked to another drama currently in development by the production firm.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Lynfo

What is up with Carmel's boobs this week? You could cut glass with those nipples!

Sorry to see Brendan is leaving, he's a brilliant character.

Surprised Esther hasnt been blamed for Sinead sleeping with Rhys and getting knocked up :rolleyes:

Sienna has an unhealthy sick interest in her twin brother's love life and what the hell has happened to Will complete personality change a douchebag now

Ya I think paul is doing that alright. I say she is pregnant though and no one knows for sure yet or was that just cause he switched files? What explain her actual symptoms after new year'?!

The truth come out about sinead and rhys baby. Sorry to see Brendan go.
    When is Dylan going to show the truth about the crash?

I noticed that about Sienna.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

D
    Bart should dump her as ASAP, when he find out

Bart already knows, he is part of it. :mad:

I hope Frankie and Jack throw Ruby out on her selfish ass.

Advertisement