Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,071 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Cindy after Rhys now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Referring to E4, P.S. spoilers....
    Am I right in thinking that we have found out who murdered Lynsey?
    Is It still up in the air and not known yet not completely know the fully story yet?

I am kind of shocked, but not surprised as I wasn't expecting it to be who it is but did suspect them though. What is going to happen to
    mercy
    !?
    After last nights episode we were getting close to finding out who it was though what I cannot understand is this how is that walker was there where it happened and saw it happening and didn't stop it, or that he got someone to do it for him or walked in on what happened or was really trying to get brady or it was a motive of some sort, or he genuinely is a police man or not?? What the story with ally either he did it or knows about it, walker knows who killed her but who really did kill her as something odd was going on between himself and ally today?

Is Walker a policeman or not or is he genuinely wanting to catch brendan out or something even though it was probably
    Cheryl he were after
    ? What is the story with Walker's brother has he had a dodgy dealing with brendan or something and walker wanting to catch him out but what was that all about him working on the inside in jail as an imposter is he really a policeman then or just a criminal helping out the police to catch brendan out?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I really don't want Texas to leave. Her and Dodge are made for each other.

So Walker is an undercover copper after Brendan :confused::eek:

Mercedes gets
    kidnapped next week and Riley proposes to her

He is an idiot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

If that's true he deserves what he gets further down the line.
    Poor Mitzee:(

There is rumours that
    Declan dies

So I was right
    Dr. Browning murdered Lynsey

I am not totally surprised but still stunned
    it was him and that walker knew who her killer
    was all this time! He could have stopped it! He should have tried to save her and just let her run away or something. Both of them could have done that, blackmailed her with money or told her to go back to Ireland. Why is Walker after Brendan then? if he really a cop he could have saved lynsey and
    to think she let him and the doc in and he saw it all happen.

The doc is fairly smarmy like the way he behaved just so he and mercy be together. I am not surprised that Riley
    might want to get back with mercy again and marry her
    hopefully it be for real and proper this time I think they are better suited than him and mitzee.

Dodger and texas are well suited too shame if they called it a day!

Wonder will the fake wedding go ahead between dug and leeanne? they could get together for real?! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭buswankers

doovdela wrote: »
    Why is Walker after Brendan then? if he really a cop he could have saved lynsey

Walker is after Brendan cos Brendan used to deal his brother drugs, it showed it in the episode where it was all these flashbacks to when they met in prison. Walker (who was obv put in there undercover) was asking Brendan for drugs & Brendan was telling him "ya dont wanna do that stuff" & started telling Walker all these stories about people's hard luck stories as a result of drugs & one of the stories was about this lad that had a tatoo of a moustache on his finger & used to put the finger up to his upper lip every time he saw Brendan. He ended up brain dead in a hospital & there for life just staring at a ceiling all day. At the end of that episode it showed Walker in the hospital visiting his brother & he was crying & ur man was just lying in the bed staring at the ceiling & then it showed he was the lad that has a tatoo of a moustache on his finger!! very dramatic suff :D

I am not totally surprised but still stunned
    it was him and that walker knew who her killer
    was all this time! He could have stopped it! He should have tried to save her and just let her run away or something. Both of them could have done that, blackmailed her with money or told her to go back to Ireland. Why is Walker after Brendan then? if he really a cop he could have saved lynsey and
    to think she let him and the doc in and he saw it all happen.

The doc is fairly smarmy like the way he behaved just so he and mercy be together. I am not surprised that Riley
    might want to get back with mercy again and marry her
    hopefully it be for real and proper this time I think they are better suited than him and mitzee.

Dodger and texas are well suited too shame if they called it a day!

Wonder will the fake wedding go ahead between dug and leeanne? they could get together for real?! :/

Mercedes isnt suited with anyone she is a b*tch wish Silas has killed her

I had hoped Jacqui or Myra would have discovered the truth about her stabbing herself and framing and stalking Mitzeee

For a so called premier league footballer has Riley ever even been seen playing a game :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I actually want Mercedes to be happy. Maybe she'll fade into the background if she's happy. Wonder who Dodger's real dad is. Thought they weren't going to do anything with that storyline for a bit.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I actually want Mercedes to be happy. Maybe she'll fade into the background if she's happy. Wonder who Dodger's real dad is. Thought they weren't going to do anything with that storyline for a bit.

I'd say Minty is Dodger's real dad
    Jack has a heart attack

Whose minty?

Whose minty?
    Cliff Parisi who played Minty in eastenders is playing an old friend of the Savages in Hollyoaks now.

Oh right, think I spotted him before on hollyoaks when they were going to head off with the amusements.

Oh right, think I spotted him before on hollyoaks when they were going to head off with the amusements.
    That was when he told Dodger that Dirk wasn't his real dad.

Hollyoaks schemer Mercedes McQueen is in for a shock as her mum Myra starts to believe that Mitzeee Minniver could be an innocent woman.

Magazine reports have revealed that Mitzeee's sentencing will take place next month after Mercedes framed the glamour girl for attempted murder by stabbing herself.

However, as Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) attends the sentencing, she finally realises that something isn't right and comes to the conclusion that Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton) has been innocent all along.

As the horrifying truth sinks in for Myra, viewers will be left to wonder whether she will speak up or protect her twisted daughter's secret...

Meanwhile, Myra isn't the only one on Mercedes's case, as Mitzeee's loyal friend Nancy Osborne (Jessica Fox) will step up her quest for justice in the coming days.

Determined to prove that Mitzeee is innocent, Nancy runs into trouble when Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) threatens her to keep her nose out.

Nancy is undeterred by Mercedes's warning, but when Mitzeee starts to lose her grip on reality behind bars and is transferred to a psychiatric hospital, it's clear that there's an uphill battle ahead.

Is there any hope for Mitzeee's future? And when will Mercedes get her comeuppance?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I actually want Mercedes to be happy. Maybe she'll fade into the background if she's happy.

Mercedes is never happy. When she was with Russ she went off with Warren... She was with Malachy (who was apparently the love of her life at the time) and then she went off with Calvin...she got with Reilly (who is now the love of her life) and went off with his dad... I actually began to think she and the Doctor might actually work. Reilly is waaaaaaaaay too boring for her so she'll get bored and start sleeping with someone else. Its Mercedes. Hope it comes out about her stabbing herself. #teammitzee

Bored of Dodger and Texas to be honest.

I missed most of Hollyoaks last week, does Joel know that Teresa slept with Rob?

mandz wrote: »
    I actually want Mercedes to be happy. Maybe she'll fade into the background if she's happy.

Mercedes is never happy. When she was with Russ she went off with Warren... She was with Malachy (who was apparently the love of her life at the time) and then she went off with Calvin...she got with Reilly (who is now the love of her life) and went off with his dad... I actually began to think she and the Doctor might actually work. Reilly is waaaaaaaaay too boring for her so she'll get bored and start sleeping with someone else. Its Mercedes. Hope it comes out about her stabbing herself. #teammitzee

Bored of Dodger and Texas to be honest.

I missed most of Hollyoaks last week, does Joel know that Teresa slept with Rob?
    Mercedes is a real love to hate kinda character. Joel did see Theresa get into a taxi with Rob but I don't think he knows she slept with him yet. I'm sure he'll find out though. The stalker storyline with Mitzeee has really thrown her over the edge but Riley isn't the man for her. He was quick to drop her for Mercedes wasn't he. Mitzeee slept with Carl Costello too iirc. Like father, like son :D Nancy should be more careful with Mercedes seeing as she's pregnant again.

Mercedes is a real love to hate kinda character. Joel did see Theresa get into a taxi with Rob but I don't think he knows she slept with him yet. I'm sure he'll find out though. The stalker storyline with Mitzeee has really thrown her over the edge but Riley isn't the man for her. He was quick to drop her for Mercedes wasn't he. Mitzeee slept with Carl Costello too iirc. Like father, like son :D Nancy should be more careful with Mercedes seeing as she's pregnant again.

Theresa told Joel she slept with Rob

Anyone else think Dodger's mum looked very like Texas :confused:

• Advertisement

I can't remember seeing a photo of his mam. You mean she could been texas's mam too? That be weird if true...but thought his mam been a mam to will and liberty?

Ya true nancy need to be careful. Ya well if he forgave mitz he surely forgive mercy. The stalker thing is that not over with?

I am lost can't keep track of all the mcqueen's lovers especially mercy's!

The airdate for the launch of Hollyoaks Later's fifth series has been confirmed.

The first episode will premiere on E4 on Monday, September 17.

The programme will then air nightly on E4 at 10pm for five episodes from September 17 to September 21, with each edition running for an hour.

Brendan Brady (Emmett Scanlan) will play a starring role in the series, which takes advantage of the post-watershed slot to produce a darker, more risqué programme.

Commissioning editor for Channel 4 Marianne Buckland said: "This series of Hollyoaks Later represents the next turn of the wheel for the brand and promises a glossier, more grown-up feel.

"By their very nature, the lateness of Laters allows us to be that little bit more risky and with Brendan Brady at the helm - a character so suited to a post-watershed stint - this year is more dark and dangerous than ever."

Damn Myra lying too for Mercedes :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Damn Myra lying too for Mercedes :mad:
    She knows what it's like going to jail so I guess she can't put her own daughter through it. What's the deal with Ally though? He's a weirdo. He seems like a manipulative freak.

She knows what it's like going to jail so I guess she can't put her own daughter through it. What's the deal with Ally though? He's a weirdo. He seems like a manipulative freak.

Nancy should tell Jacqui that Mercedes stabbed herself I think she would suss out Mercedes lies and make her confess

The actor who plays Riley is leaving

Nancy should tell Jacqui that Mercedes stabbed herself I think she would suss out Mercedes lies and make her confess

The actor who plays Riley is leaving
    No way. When is he leaving? Wonder does Brendan survive after Hollyoaks Later next week.

No way. When is he leaving? Wonder does Brendan survive after Hollyoaks Later next week.

Hollyoaks would be complete sh*te without Brendan I think Walker might try and kill Joel or Brendan's son

I'd say Riley will leave soon once he finds out the truth of what Mercedes did, he hasnt visited or believed Mitzeee so doubt she'd want him back

Carl is to return to stop Riley's wedding to Mercedes

Hollyoaks would be complete sh*te without Brendan I think Walker might try and kill Joel or Brendan's son

I'd say Riley will leave soon once he finds out the truth of what Mercedes did, he hasnt visited or believed Mitzeee so doubt she'd want him back

Carl is to return to stop Riley's wedding to Mercedes
    Mitzeee and Riley shouldn't be together. They're related after all. Felt so sorry for Mitzeee when she honestly thought her mum was in visiting her. Mercedes is a nut job. Plus 1 on what you said about Brendan. He's not over Ste either. Poor Cheryl is going to be put through the mill again. I really hope she's going to get more uplifting storylines next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

Thanks

Advertisement