Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Sorry very old questions but I been watch who pushed clare eps on youtube

Who was boy that got hit by the Van?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3z0cddMVbM&feature=related

Was he the ones pushed her? in the ended. I forgot who it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tindie wrote: »
    Sorry very old questions but I been watch who pushed clare eps on youtube

Who was boy that got hit by the Van?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3z0cddMVbM&feature=related

Was he the ones pushed her? in the ended. I forgot who it was.

I think it was Justin who pushed Claire

Ste is the fella who got hit the mini bus and he survives

Cindy's daughter Holly looks as old as her - what is with soap recasts lately all as old as their parents :rolleyes:

It is shame Sinead or Ruby didnt die as well

I think it is Darren now that Sinead slept with and he could be the baby daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it was Justin who pushed Claire

Ste is the fella who got hit the mini bus and he survives

Cindy's daughter Holly looks as old as her - what is with soap recasts lately all as old as their parents :rolleyes:

It is shame Sinead or Ruby didnt die as well

I think it is Darren now that Sinead slept with and he could be the baby daddy

Ya I noticed that about holly she grown up a bit!

If it wasn't bart I wouldn't have pinned it on Darren though, someone else I'd say but who I wouldn't have a clue I can't remember sinead being with anyone other than bart? I think I remember she was comforted by someone but can't remember who he was. I think that was her baby's Dad...If not Bart I think it was revealed in tonight's see first e4 episode!

I can't believe it the shock like for her even. I am stunned its who it is and can't believe its him though. He was busy wonder had it happened while bart was in Amsterdam or while he has been neglecting since going on the weed? Bart might get suspicious based on how far she might be gone.
    Diane be glad to know the dad isn't bart!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Lynfo

Wasn't Rhys a possibility for sleeping with Sinead too though? Kick in the face for Jacqui if it's his baby.

Its discussed here on Digital spy but I don't think its darren. There are a few other's listed!
    Based on tonight's E4 episode at the end its likely its 'rhys' which will break jaquie's heart if she find's out, she thought she kerb his ways but not really he has always been a bit of a player/ladies man, god help her she thought she had him tamed but unfortunately he wasn't ready to settle down got too much for him, that why he had the affair with cindy all lust can't see that they loved each other she wouldn't have married tony and he wouldn't have still have said he loved jaquie in his dying moments even though he said he was sorry.

Will she ever trust another man I can see her and tony having an affair! Jackquie nearly had it in for cindy but like that now I hope she won't find out who the real dad is of sinead's baby she must be shocked herself. It could still turn out to be barts!? Will cindy and tony move on will they be happy and last?

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a409715/hollyoaks-darren-osborne-in-frame-for-one-night-stand.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

So is
    Rhys
    the dad then? :eek:

Who are the other suspects?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

why did Maddy hate Ester so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

smuckers wrote: »
    why did Maddy hate Ester so much?

There was an incident either last year or during this summer where she and Esther were great friends, on the beach, Esther misread signals and leaned in for a kiss.

Then when Maddie's parents split up I think it was a matter of Esther trying to push past Maddie's coldness and get through to her, and Maddie retaliated and turned against her.

Others have a theory that she was simply jealous of how easily Esther got on with people, which could have resonance with that scene at the hen party, when Neil coaxed a very withdrawn Esther to get up and dance with the rest, and next thing she was back with the group, dancing away happy as Larry. Then all you could see was Maddie standing at the edge, necking back a can, seething.

Tindie wrote: »
    So is
    Rhys
    the dad then? :eek:

Who are the other suspects?

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a409715/hollyoaks-darren-osborne-in-frame-for-one-night-stand.html

Sinead catches the eye of Darren, Rhys, Rob, Liam and
    Jono as she attends a party in a future episode

And looks like it was Rhys and he is the baby daddy poor Jacqui :(

Is there suppose to be a special episode on this party then?

• Advertisement

There was an incident either last year or during this summer where she and Esther were great friends, on the beach, Esther misread signals and leaned in for a kiss.

Then when Maddie's parents split up I think it was a matter of Esther trying to push past Maddie's coldness and get through to her, and Maddie retaliated and turned against her.

Others have a theory that she was simply jealous of how easily Esther got on with people, which could have resonance with that scene at the hen party, when Neil coaxed a very withdrawn Esther to get up and dance with the rest, and next thing she was back with the group, dancing away happy as Larry. Then all you could see was Maddie standing at the edge, necking back a can, seething.

I think Sinead recorded Esther mocking Maddie also on her phone and Maddie saw it

Tony is an idiot to stay with Cindy she was still going to run off with Rhys at the reception even after marrying Tony and he should have told Jacqui the truth hopefully Myra will :mad:

Lacy is playing with fire! I hope we find out what ally is really up to. Still don't know what happened walker so apparently brendan bumped him off??

Poor Jacqui, she really wants to know who rhys was with but myra give in she told her she knew but will she protect her from the truth??

Hollyoaks schemer Mercedes McQueen will blacken the name of her late fiancé Riley Costello in a desperate bid to secure her freedom next month.

Mercedes is currently awaiting trial after framing Mitzeee Minniver for attempted murder and staging a fake kidnap of her baby son Bobby. The all-important court scenes will arrive on screen in early December.

Viewers will see Mercedes's cunning solicitor Jim McGinn advise her to blame Riley for everything, pointing out that it's her best option as the dead footballer isn't around to defend himself.

Although a vulnerable Mercedes is reluctant to take Jim's advice, she eventually gets on board with the idea and tells a shocked courtroom that Riley was the one who stabbed her, painting a picture of him as an abusive partner.

Jennifer Metcalfe, who plays Mercedes, told All About Soap: "That stuff was great to film - the writers came up with some brilliant material. The drama queen is back! It was challenging as well - she completely breaks down and says how bad Riley was. From the audience's point of view, it's really going to be quite shocking."

Asked whether Mercedes feels guilty, the actress replied: "Yes. She does feel guilty about it, but only as guilty as Mercedes can ever feel. So she gets over it very quickly!"

Fans can also expect to see Doctor Browning (Joe Thompson) back for the trial scenes as he takes the stand to give his version of events.

Although viewers know that Browning murdered Lynsey Nolan, one false suggestion made during the courtroom deceit is that Riley could have been the real killer.

On how Mercedes feels about seeing Browning again, Metcalfe revealed: "It's a total surprise. I don't think she knows how she'll react until she actually sees him, and when she does they're back in that moment when he was dragged away from her. She really did fall for him hook, line and sinker."

So she goes from near-catatonic to scheming and lying in a matter of months?

So Ruby is taking over from Maddie and is now going to make Esther's life hell because Esther wants to own up to her part in the crash :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

So Ruby is taking over from Maddie and is now going to make Esther's life hell because Esther wants to own up to her part in the crash :mad:
    Ruby is grieving and not thinking straight. It's no excuse though. They shouldn't have taken the minibus. Tilly overheard Maddie say horrible stuff to Esther so where is she now to tell people what Maddie was really like

Actually I think
    dylan watches a video of it all. The truth comes out about maddie
    . Naughty ally and lacy...think the truth about him is finally coming out.
    So dodger has a twin sister hope he sort it out with texas and his family. Since when has ste recovered?
    He can't remember much of the past probably a good thing.

Looks like love is back in the air for
    carmel
    ! :)

Nice to see Carmel happy again although I think this storyline was good character development for her....wait to be completely forgotten about in the new year.

I still maintain that
    Dylan will keep schum about a lot of the Maddie/bully stuff before some big public blow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Hollyoaks schemer Mercedes McQueen will blacken the name of her late fiancé Riley Costello in a desperate bid to secure her freedom next month.

Mercedes is currently awaiting trial after framing Mitzeee Minniver for attempted murder and staging a fake kidnap of her baby son Bobby. The all-important court scenes will arrive on screen in early December.

Viewers will see Mercedes's cunning solicitor Jim McGinn advise her to blame Riley for everything, pointing out that it's her best option as the dead footballer isn't around to defend himself.

Although a vulnerable Mercedes is reluctant to take Jim's advice, she eventually gets on board with the idea and tells a shocked courtroom that Riley was the one who stabbed her, painting a picture of him as an abusive partner.

Jennifer Metcalfe, who plays Mercedes, told All About Soap: "That stuff was great to film - the writers came up with some brilliant material. The drama queen is back! It was challenging as well - she completely breaks down and says how bad Riley was. From the audience's point of view, it's really going to be quite shocking."

Asked whether Mercedes feels guilty, the actress replied: "Yes. She does feel guilty about it, but only as guilty as Mercedes can ever feel. So she gets over it very quickly!"

Fans can also expect to see Doctor Browning (Joe Thompson) back for the trial scenes as he takes the stand to give his version of events.

Although viewers know that Browning murdered Lynsey Nolan, one false suggestion made during the courtroom deceit is that Riley could have been the real killer.

On how Mercedes feels about seeing Browning again, Metcalfe revealed: "It's a total surprise. I don't think she knows how she'll react until she actually sees him, and when she does they're back in that moment when he was dragged away from her. She really did fall for him hook, line and sinker."
    I'm a big Hollyoaks fan but I hate Mercedes' Character! I don't think she is a very good actress even after all the years she is in it. They should just leave her where she is I think! :D

Texas
    sleeps with Will
    :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

What happened will Ally after? Missed it and on line player wont work for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

What happened will Ally after? Missed it and on line player wont work for me!!
    Ash's mother caught him with Lacey. It wasn't very dramatic at all! Ash and Callum then walked in, it kicked off and bit. The cops were called and he was arrested for identity theft/fraud!

I dont think Mercy is nuts at all just playing that way to avoid prison and get out and now Myra will probably try and get her out

I quite like Barney with Carmel btw where is Barney living now?

I wonder will Anna (aka Dodger and the other Savage kids mother) show up soon, she isnt dead I dont think she ran away from Dirk and his kids as well?

I dont trust Patrick and Sienna either

I think you are right Liz.

I don't know is Barney not living in digs of some sort?

She seems like she cannot commit and ran out on all of them or else she on the run kind of thing, I'd imagine she will come on the scene at some point.

I'm not sure about them. Sienna seems more genuine than Patrick Blake alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

This trial story is ridiculous! do they not call police as witnesses in HO

It is a bit,
    I knew she get off but thought she get one sentence for perverting the court of justice at least and get a few months rather than years. She been in jail at least but not enough for what she done though. She never be remorseful I doubt it? It was a doc that saved her! :eek: He still lied!

naughtb4 wrote: »
    This trial story is ridiculous! do they not call police as witnesses in HO

I am surprised Myra who shopped in Mercedes wasnt called as a witness

I hate that Mercedes got off and even Jacqui wanted her off :mad:

I hope Mitzeee and Brendan get good revenge on the Doc and Mercedes

I assume the Doc will get out now as well as Riley seems to be blamed for everything :rolleyes:

It looks that way alright.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Ruby is grieving and not thinking straight. It's no excuse though. They shouldn't have taken the minibus. Tilly overheard Maddie say horrible stuff to Esther so where is she now to tell people what Maddie was really like

Where is Tilly and George gone to?

Esther should tell Jack and Frankie after all she is Frankie's granddaughter Ruby isnt related at all

Loved Maxine slapping Mercedes she deserves alot more

Obvious Ste dont want Doug that it is Brendan he wants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Where is Tilly and George gone to?

Esther should tell Jack and Frankie after all she is Frankie's granddaughter Ruby isnt related at all

Loved Maxine slapping Mercedes she deserves alot more

Obvious Ste dont want Doug that it is Brendan he wants
    Esther thinks no one will believe her probably. George was in it a while back after the crash but has gone home to spend time with his family. Have no idea where Tilly is now.

Advertisement