Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should i??????????

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

If I know guyman like I think I do he will be licking his lips right now.

You need to email Tim with Jim's account and rip him apart. 'wetin dey you cross me?? ooooooo. Be expect dey govner to come deal with you soonest - jim kunle'

A bit of lad v lad banter can be hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Oh gosh....
    I have been away for a while and this is getting HUGE lol
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

If I know guyman like I think I do he will be licking his lips right now.

You need to email Tim with Jim's account and rip him apart. 'wetin dey you cross me?? ooooooo. Be expect dey govner to come deal with you soonest - jim kunle'

A bit of lad v lad banter can be hilarious.

Haha I totally agree Sean... this could go lots of funny directions now.. im glad i held out those extra few days.. haha... long may it continue...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Great work JA - keep it up :D

Maybe I should also charge Tim for stealing Jim on me... Much like this -> Imaginary Friend Sale :D

Thanks to my better half for sending that on to me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭Lazare

Well done JA, excellent baiting.

The funny thing about this thread is the amount of people that still had their doubts about it being a scam, (lol at the guy who looked for 'faketown' on google maps), 419's etc are obviously hugely successful scams.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭AnotherYou

Future Sex Ability: Good

(https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/99233/80433.JPG)

Lucky monkey, Its got me beat on prospects

Tim believes he can scare me into a decision... pfft...
    Hello Steven how are you today
    i think you have all my information and now am waiting on you to send the money for Hannah arrangements so that she can get to you,its been too long we have been communicating now and every day my job keeps getting more serious am sorry to say this but if you don't do some thing fast to take Hanna ,then i will be forced to give her to some one else .
    as i said you have all my information ,so am waiting for the money of hannas arrangements to be send.
    waiting for your reply.

If he wants hard ball.. ill play hard ball!...

I'll be back...

My reply to Tim...
    Hi again my dear dear friend,

I do not understand your use of aggression in your previous mail. Your not trying to anger me I hope Tim, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry..
    I'm not sure if you remember what happened to Diarmuid but lets just say that he is merely a shell now of his former self.. all because he thought he could mess with me.

You state that I have all of your information but this is not true Tim...

I asked you for your address so that I may send you on the bank account details...
    The only address details you gave me are:

NAMES...........................Jonathan Matlock
    COUNTRY........................United States of America
    STATE/CITY.....................Arkansas

Not sure if you realise or not but this is not a full address Tim.. There is no house number, street name, suburb etc etc...
    I need your postal address so that I may send the bank account details for the transfer of money to my account.
    Tim I feel as though you are being very obtuse on this matter...
    I am trying my best to make the magic happen.. but when your beautiful assistant turns out to be a window-licker it gets more and more difficult.

Your not a window-licker are you Tim? Well then get your rump in gear and forward on your address details.

I want this to finish just as much as you do..

Now scuttle along and get me those details I requested and the money can be transfered at the soonest time possible... I would hope today to be totally honest..

Regards,
    Your lifelong friend,
    Go hIfreann leat!
    -Steve

Me thinks ill have to set the "lads" on him in my next mail... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Fair play. Absolutely brilliant JA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭flanzer

Have Timmah and Jimmah gone to ground? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Any Updates JA? :D

Hey everyone,

Firstly I would just like to say thank you for all your support, ideas and help with this scammer...

I am only just back today from a holiday in Bulgaria for the week and so that was the reason for my absence...

But unfortunately I feel my story must end here.. I will shortly be moving companies and as such will not have access to the email address i used to contact Tim..

To be honest I dont want to keep it up anymore either as it has gone on long enough... to that end I sent one last mail to Tim/Jim...
    Dear Tim, Jim, Jonathon (I prefer to call u the Cameroon Scam-man)

Unfortunately I have to cut our journey short...

I really hope that you actually read the emails we've had over the last few months and realise how crazy this must all seem...

I also really hope that the people you contact are not silly enough to partake in your insane requests for money for an imaginery monkey ...

There are so many holes in your story and documents and in everything you do/say that it is extremely comical when i hear from you.

Infact I have gone as far as posting our conversations on a website for the entire internet community to view and laugh at your attempts to gain money...

I think the best part of this journey was when you stole Eric from me... you see there is no person called Eric Jimm-ah... I created him and then you stole him...

This was probably the funniest email chain I have ever had the priviledge to be apart of .. and if it wasted even 5 minutes of your time and stopped you harrassing someone else then it was worth it completely...

You will not hear from me again, nor shall I hear from you.. I thank you for the many laughs i have had at your expense and hope you and your kind get what they deserve for your crimes,

Your never trusting customer,

Steve

Again - Thank you to everyone who has joined me on this journey and I really hope you had even a tiny bit of the fun I had along the way...

Thanks again,
    Your only friend... Steve :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭flanzer

Well done JA. All I wanted to see was a photo of him hanging upside down from a tree with his imaginary monkey photoshopped beside him, but alas it wasn't to be.

Thanks for bringing us on this journey!

flanzer wrote: »
    Well done JA. All I wanted to see was a photo of him hanging upside down from a tree with his imaginary monkey photoshopped beside him, but alas it wasn't to be.

Thanks for bringing us on this journey!

haha.. agreed.. I would have loved to have the time to continue it more eagerly but alas as i said im moving companies on Tuesday next week and just dont have the time for it to be honest... but it was fun all the same...
    Thanks - JA

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭AnotherYou

A poetic end to a legendary thread,

Junior apollo, I, for one, salute you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

JA this was legendary!! But you should send Tim a link to this thread...just so he knows EXACTLY what you're talking about :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

This does not end here. As i said earlier i had flights booked to Birmingham for the 18th of July. I'm going to visit the address that Tim gave me a while back and see what happens, and no i'm not going on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

ya!

• Advertisement

super-rush wrote: »
    This does not end here. As i said earlier i had flights booked to Birmingham for the 18th of July. I'm going to visit the address that Tim gave me a while back and see what happens, and no i'm not going on my own.

It was probably some poor sap who was mailing Tim originally... their address is being used by him to further his scam is all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

It was probably some poor sap who was mailing Tim originally... their address is being used by him to further his scam is all...

I had thought that alright. Feck it, it will be something to do. I will have a few hours to kill so i'll head on over to the address and hopefully get some pictures.

super-rush wrote: »
    I had thought that alright. Feck it, it will be something to do. I will have a few hours to kill so i'll head on over to the address and hopefully get some pictures.

Next weeks email from Tim:

JA... I have your friend.. if you want him back then send me money now!...

:eek:

Next weeks reply to Tim:
    Tim.. In order to validate what you say I would need to see my friends birth-cert and a picture of my friend playing with your monkey. ;)

Advertisement