Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Should i??????????

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

CianRyan wrote: »
    PLUS
    Is faketown real?

I was wondering too!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

The website seems so legit, but is doesn't say anything about what county it's in.
    I couldn't find a map on google either.

RIGHT!
    After the leaving, i'm buying a VW bus and driving around the southeast to find or found faketown.

The website seems so legit, but is doesn't say anything about what county it's in.
    I couldn't find a map on google either.

RIGHT!
    After the leaving, i'm buying a VW bus and driving around the southeast to find or found faketown.

Please let me know how that goes ^_^
    (I took a good look at the site but had the same results lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

haha.. i had the address planned as faketown.. then found that website and it was perfect.. it looks legit.. (of course it isnt though) but it was priceless that i found it.. haha... im home now so will hav more hopefully tomorrow.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

This has got to be the funniest thread on boards to date.....super_rush and junior_appollo, ye are a pair of legends!! Please keep us updated!! This is great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Why did you do this to me Tim. I thought a person with such a cool surname would be....well...cool. I'm off to drown my sorrows.

My email to Tim
    Tim
    I can come see both you and Hanna in Brimingham this weekend if that is convenient. Have you any more pictures of Hanna.
    Tims cold hearted reply.
    Hi
    i appreciate what you just said it will be nice for you to come soon.when i snapp more of her pictures i will send to you
    Que slightly disturbed rant....

You said you were in the USA, why did you lie to me Tim? You knew when i looked into Hanna's big black eyes that my heart would melt. I forgave you for lying to me about it not being in Carlow but now you tell me you're still in England but you are telling that slut junior apollo you are in the states. I actually wanted to adopt Hanna and love her and care for her, he just wanted her to be a toy for his wallaby. I had babysitters lined up for her when i was away, not like you who just wanted to throw her out. Did you ever think of Hanna while you were doing all this?? I doubt it. consider yourself on top of retribution list Mr Jupitals.

The real victim in all this is Hanna
    6EAD807DD025403BADA3E948E80C3E9F-500.jpg
    Link won't embed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dontcallmerosie

That was an amazing journey! I find myself wanting to know more about this tim fellow. What is his hustle. Surely not enough people would fall for that to be extremely profitable.. Or do i have too much faith in human inteligence? but tbh it did seem to be true there for a bit. Sympathy to you OP, for this sheister getting your hopes up.
    EDIT. Support hana/hanna/hannah. She will always live on in our imaginations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I just received a monkey corpse to my plush estate in Fakton, Cavan. It couldn't possibly be . . . . . naaaaaahh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Don't stop now, we can only watch him dig a hole now, and then drop this bomb on him.
    Greatness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dontcallmerosie

Don't stop now, we can only watch him dig a hole now, and then drop this bomb on him.
    Greatness?

Yes. Yes. Yes. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭areu4real?

So if that is ok by you then get back to me so that i can give you the information which you will be using in getting the money for the adoption papers Hannah over to me so that i can make all the papers and take her to the airport book a flight for her then get back to you with all the flight information so that you will know the time she will be leaving and the time she will be arriving at your location.

Try say that sentence in one breath.

Those replies are genius apollo. Nearly pissed myself when i saw the website, I was thinkin "If this dude made a website for Faketown he deserves some kinda medal"

What exactly do you work at :D
    Legend

super-rush wrote: »
    Why did you do this to me Tim. I thought a person with such a cool surname would be....well...cool. I'm off to drown my sorrows.

My email to Tim

Tims cold hearted reply.
    Que slightly disturbed rant....

You said you were in the USA, why did you lie to me Tim? You knew when i looked into Hanna's big black eyes that my heart would melt. I forgave you for lying to me about it not being in Carlow but now you tell me you're still in England but you are telling that slut junior apollo you are in the states. I actually wanted to adopt Hanna and love her and care for her, he just wanted her to be a toy for his wallaby. I had babysitters lined up for her when i was away, not like you who just wanted to throw her out. Did you ever think of Hanna while you were doing all this?? I doubt it. consider yourself on top of retribution list Mr Jupitals.

The real victim in all this is Hanna
    6EAD807DD025403BADA3E948E80C3E9F-500.jpg
    Link won't embed

Super-rush?... please tell me you didnt say that to him?...

I am still working on this guy.. please dont give him info on me or he'll give up...??

After my slightly elaborate email about parachutes, pigeons and a document forged from Tim's forged document he is still interested?!....
    Hello Steve
    am so happy to read from you my friend,all i have read from you shows that you really loves Hana and also a good friend,i do understood all what you said.I have accepted everything you said.So all what you will have to do now is just to get the money for the adoption papers of Hanna over to me so that i can as well proceed with the adoption papers so that there will be no complication for you to get her OK.So as for getting the money for the adoption papers of hanna over to me i prefer using paypal but i have a little problem with my paypal account so we will use western union because it is closer to my location an it will also be fast and easier for me to get the money and proceed with the adoption papers of hanna.So below is the information which you will be using in getting the money for the adoption papers of Hanna over to me so that i can as well proceed with the papers.

NAMES...........................Jonathan Matlock
    COUNTRY........................United States of America
    STATE/CITY.....................Arkansas
    ZIP CODE..........................72204
    TEST QUESTION................WHAT
    TEST ANSWER....................NICE LOVE
    So that is the information which you will be using in sending the money for the papers over to me.As soon as you are done with the transfer please do get back to me with the MTCN control number and the sender names which i will be using to pick up the money and make all the papers ok.
    I will be waiting to read from you soon.
    Your friend
    Tim

Now my obvious first thing is.. why is his name no longer Tim?... yet he signed the email.. Tim...

Hmm.. ill be back here shortly with my reply... I'll sort him out... ;)

Have you also noticed that Tim's English just improved 2000%

PS. This time Tim's background for his email is a nice purple background with flowers

Here is my reply to Tim/Jonathan's request for money...
    Hi again Tim,

Wow it was late when you replied?.. What is the time difference from here to there?.. Today is Tuesday... so there it would be last Saturday plus 66hrs?
    I always have great trouble with Time Zones.. I do not know how you travel so much.. its hard to wake up on a different day each week.. I once had a week of Sundays as I toured Australia..
    You would like Australia.. except for the heat, and lack of water.. oh all the tourists.. bloody tourists.. coming over there to take the women and the jobs..

I see that you are as eager as I am to get things moving. That is good. Now we can finally get somewhere.
    I also prefer to use paypal, what is the little problem with your account?

We do not have western union here.. we have very few unions and all they seem to do is strike.. so even if we did have it, it wouldnt work see?
    I'm also assuming from this request that you have chosen not to go with my carrier system?..
    I spent a lot of time making that equation and ensuring that the speed and velocity of the carriers would not strip the skin from Hana...
    Im a little disappointed by that Tim. But nevermind.. you are my friend and I trust you.
    I do not trust people easily Tim, so you can understand that I hope when I ask for some little proof.

But first I see that the name of the person you have asked me to pay is infact Jonathan Matlock?
    I can only assume that this is a mistake. So I therefore did not send the transfer to this person.
    How would he know where Hana is, or my address?.. haha.. He would think he got free money or something, that would be funny indeed.

Instead I decided to use a website i found. Its called MoneyBookers.com, I transferred the money to the following:

Amount: €250 (I increased the amount because of the depreciation in the transfer from this country to another)
    Names : Hana Capuchin
    State/City: Anchorage, Alaska (I think Hana would enjoy the trip to Alaska most.. it looks pretty)
    Zip Code: 99501
    Test Question: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
    Test Answer: Well it is all relative to the inverse proportion of the anti-gravitational pull of the North Korean missile tests, plus 7.

The MTCN for this transation is : #2989115572
    Hana would need to bring her drivers license and passport as proof of indentity to claim the money.
    Alternatively she could bring her birth certificate.
    Actually while I think of it could you please send me on Hana's birth cert now that we are mid-transaction?

I have also asked money bookers to use a failsafe on the account. This means that when Hana goes to withdraw the money she will be asked to contact me and I will need to verify the withdrawal there and then.
    So to do this I will need some proof that it is infact Hana and yourself Tim who are making the withdrawal.
    In order for me to be sure it is ye I would need a photo of yourselves next to the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail sign in Anchorage.
    Please find attached the sign I refer to.

Personally though I think this is a lot of hassle Tim. You should really get your paypal account fixed. That would be much easier.

Please let me know if everything I have said is ok.
    Should there be any problems I will have them sorted as soon as possible,
    Looking forward to Hana's birth cert and flight details,

Kind regards,
    Your friend Steve

I await his reply with baited breathe... Poor ol' Tim/Jonathan.. I think I would actually pay him if he did go to Alaska..

For those who aren't familiar with the US ive attached a little map for your viewing of locations.

Blue = Tim
    Red = Tim's Money (Well not really)

As soon as he refuses my request ill find something a little more reasonable for Tim to do for me... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Wobs

You Sir are an absolute Legend!!!! You should be given the freedon of Faketown and be aloud graze your sheep (or wallaby) on the town square!

But sadly I feel like it is coming to an end:(

Hopefully you can string him along a bit longer:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

utterly utterly splendid work again Junior Apollo

This is so unreal :D
    TY guys for this...
    Poor Tim with the money now in Alaska and a monkey to deliver.
    And...Hana has a driving licence? :eek: lol

Wobs wrote: »
    You Sir are an absolute Legend!!!! You should be given the freedon of Faketown and be aloud graze your sheep (or wallaby) on the town square!

But sadly I feel like it is coming to an end:(

Hopefully you can string him along a bit longer:D

Ya i suspect that initially i was with someone who had no english...
    I then was moved to a handler who had a blue cloudy background on their emails..
    Now I have been given to a 'closer' i feel. Someone who will get aggressive and has very good english.
    Once this english speaker reads all the emails all they can say is.. WTF?!...
    And give the original Tim a good slap around the head for their troubles.. :D

Nonetheless I will continue aslong as I can... Fingers crossed :pac:

PS - I really wanna see Hana's birth cert... :P

PS - I really wanna see Hana's birth cert... :P

I really wanna see her driving licence! :D

• Advertisement

Actually what would make my day is if he was to photoshop him and hana onto my picture of the sign from Alaska... haha...

Going my his original document skills it would be a classic...

I still cant believe they are replying though.. and more eager each time also... i mean someone ... anyone... must be able to read and see... pigeons?.. WTF... wait a minute guys.. i think we've been had... :pac:

Maybe they can accept the idea u had them?
    I suppose these kind of people consider themselves smartarses?
    More fun for us, yay!
    TY JuniorApollo and OP! ^_^

Maybe they can accept the idea u had them?
    I suppose these kind of people consider themselves smartarses?
    More fun for us, yay!
    TY JuniorApollo and OP! ^_^

Haha.. whats worse was ive been busy the last few days but i've been dying to get an hour or so to badly photoshop myself into a picture along with a plethora of animals... and a big mansion in the background...

If he comes back again I think i will... :P

Haha.. whats worse was ive been busy the last few days but i've been dying to get an hour or so to badly photoshop myself into a picture along with a plethora of animals... and a big mansion in the background...

If he comes back again I think i will... :P

Gosh...I so hope u'll find the time LOL

K ill let ye know if anything else happens.. for now - its work time...

:rolleyes:

I dont believe it.. Tim actually replied...

Hello my dear friend,thanks you very much for the wonderful mail you sent to me and also for the explanation about the transaction.It was really nice of you sending the money for hanna papers.But you sounded very skeptical in the mail you sent and i don't know why you should said that.The information i gave to you to send the money is my information and that the names are also my names so there is nothing to worry about ok.My real names are Jonathan Matlock and Tim is my Name that people usually called me at.I am presently in Arkansas with Hanna so the information i gave to you to send the money are the right information and there is no complication with that.So there is no reason for you to send the money under Hanna's names because i dont think it will be allowed for me to get the money using that the names and also the means which you used in sending the money to me.All i wish of you now is just for you to trust me as well as i do trust you and i promise you that i will not dissapoint you because you are not only a common person but a good friend to me and i promise you that i am not going to dissappoint you ok.So you should use the information i gave you and send the money to me using western union money transfer so that i will have no diffficulty in getting the money ok.As soon as i get it i will then proceed with the adoption papers and get hanna ready for her trip OK.So there is nothing to worry about,you just have to give me the trust and confidence and i promise you that i will make your dreams come true.So jsut make the changes and do the transfer Via western union so that i can get the money without any complication Ok.
    Greet each and every member of your family for me and tell me how was your day.As for me i am doing well because i am really having fun with your baby hanna.
    Waiting for your respond soon.
    Thanks.

His english has regressed again and he has lost the use of punctuation also.
    But he did learn his new favourite word... 'OK'
    Im proud of the little fella...

Ill be back with my reply shortly... ;)

You're ok junior that rant was just a rant i didn't send that bit to tim although it would have been interested to see his reply. I've mailed him back and enquired about hotels in birmingham that would allow Hanna to stay in.

haha.. good stuff... im in the middle of my reply to his last mail.. ill be back shortly.. thanks for info and best of luck getting a room for Hana! :P

Ha i think i might contact a few hotels and ask them would it be alright having a monkey stay and what rates they will charge

• Advertisement

Ok well I thought it was about time i put my foot down with Tim.. he's getting away with far too much.. its time he started meeting my demands...

Hey Tim,

Its good to hear from you again. I am glad you are having fun with your monkey.. soon I will have fun with your monkey also.
    I cannot wait.. We will have amazing adventures together.. I imagine it will be like heaven, Nirvana and Valhalla all rolled into one.. wow that sounds exiciting right now!
    Jesus would be wearing a Viking helmet and drinking jugs of ale... hahahahaha... can you imagine!?

Yes it was very worrying when the name for transfer was not your name.
    But I do trust you as a friend when you say that this is merely your stage name.. a bit like Busty Betty or something i suppose.
    I have cancelled the money transfer to Alaska and moneybookers.com have refunded me straight away for the total amount.
    They are a very good money transfer company... you should look into them. As I said I cannot use Western Union so it must be either paypal or moneybookers.
    Either of these companies are very good so there will be no problem. You should trust me when i say this.

I have asked moneybookers about transferring money to Arkansas.
    Unfortunately they will not allow me to transfer to this state. The closest that I could send the money is to Dallas in Texas.
    Dallas is a very large city in the state of Texas and is very near to Arkansas. So I have arranged for the transfer of the money to this bank.
    The bank is called the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, it is located in the uptown area of Oak Lawn, just north of downtown Dallas.

In order to claim the money there is still two things that I need before I will allow its collection:
    1. I would need to see Hana's birth certificate
    2. I have instructed the bank personnel that the money is ready for collection ONLY when I contact them to say it is OK to collect.
    The only way that I will allow collection is if you send me a photograph of both you and Hana in Dallas at the following location:

Baby Back Shak
    1800 South Akard
    Dallas
    214-428-7427

I have attached a picture of this location so you can see where it is.
    I need you to do this because €300 is a lot of money to transfer without some proof from you that you are who you say you are.

This two things are necessary for me to instruct the bank to pay €300 to Jonathan Matlock.
    I will make this instruction the moment I receive Hana's birthcert and the photograph as proof.

Thanks again for your help with everything,
    You never told me what is wrong with your Paypal account?
    Tell your family I said hello,
    Fionnuala, Mairead, Charles, Misty, Haze, Rocky and Balboa (Hamsters) and Belle all say hi in their own languages and they look forward to Hana's arrival,

Kind regards,
    Your best friend,
    Steve

I really wanna see some more of his amazing photoshop work...

Either that or I really want him to travel the 300-odd Km to Dallas to the Baby Back Shak... :cool:

Advertisement