Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i??????????

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I would be scared of having you as an enemy JA :D

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

I would be scared of having you as an enemy JA :D

Ah dont worry.. I'm not that nuts all the time.. ;)
    I do suffer from an over-active imagination sometimes but it makes for great fun in situations like this.. :D

Thanks to everyone for reading and I hope I can soon progress Timm-ah to stage two..

Doing things for me

Paying me money is still a long long way away...

Sorry but now i have this stuck in my head... so im gonna inflict you all with it too! :eek:

Timm-ah's Tribute

The road is long
    With many a winding turn
    That leads us to who knows where
    Who knows where
    But I'm strong
    Strong enough to carry him
    He ain't heavy, he's my brother

:cool:

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

check out the credits of the song!!

By Hannah Russell

ITS A SIGN

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

By Hannah Russell

ITS A SIGN

I didn't notice it played the song(or what of it) and it scared the SH!T out of me.
    Speakers up on full and all. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

By Hannah Russell

ITS A SIGN

haha.. brilliant... *makes mental note to incorporate it into his next email* ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Davie_m

really great stuff :D
    this thread kept me going for the last hour of work today

until next week to see what comes back from tim and his monkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dontcallmerosie

come on.... dont leave us hanging.... whats happened over the weekend????

Tim's responses are getting slower... but at least they are more positive... (received this fri but I have been off work until today)

I sent him this wake-up email on fri:
    Hi again Tim,

How is everything with you today? I hope you are well..

I will be away for the weekend (bank holiday here) but please feel free to contact me with the information requested and I will get back to you with payments ASAP.
    I would like to get everything finished soon please,

Regards,
    Steve

to which his response was:
    Hello how is your day i hope fine sorry if i haven't reply you since then i was busy and haven't check my email,guess what my promotion has just started and that means i will be very busy(traveling) but am happy because that increases my salary.how is your family greet them for me ,greet your daughter i went for check ups with Hanna to day since i had a chance to rest ,i had to clean the home,and also do other clearings around the compound .please i will send the things you asked tomorrow if i got time and i wish you a great time.
    your friend
    Tim Jonathan Matlock

I look forward to seeing his documents...

And my response to this was sharp and to the point:
    Hi Tim,

Thats great news,

Look forward to your mail, and wish all your family my best wishes,

Kind regards,
    Your awesome friend,
    Steve

If the goods get delivered, it will be epic.

<3@Tim

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    If the goods get delivered, it will be epic.

<3@Tim

haha... how do i tell my better half that there's a capuchin monkey on its way?! :eek:

Hopefully Tim has decided to succumb to my demands.. if he does these simple tasks I will then start to push the boat out some more and see how far i can push the little fella...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Arent those "stamps" at the end of the Vet papers just the import stickers on cigarettes? You should ask him what his job is.

antodeco wrote: »
    Arent those "stamps" at the end of the Vet papers just the import stickers on cigarettes? You should ask him what his job is.

Thats the only part of the vet papers that worry you!? :eek: :pac:

I had a look at his IP address and its routed through Cali.. but originated in Cameroon somwhere.. so i dont think theres any worries of 'Timm-ah's' legitimacy...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thats the only part of the vet papers that worry you!? :eek: :pac:

I had a look at his IP address and its routed through Cali.. but originated in Cameroon somwhere.. so i dont think theres any worries of 'Timm-ah's' legitimacy...

Ask him does he discipline the monkey. Say does he spank the monkey at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

This is the best thread ever!!

I so hope Tim is a scammer and not a nice real person with a monkey...lol

I so hope Tim is a scammer and not a nice real person with a monkey...lol

Nah dont worry.. As I said i've taken a look at his IP Address and he isnt who he says he is.. that coupled with his emails and documents is more than enough for me not to believe him...

Worst case scenario .. Im taking the pees out of someone who is legit... :D
    Best case scenario.. Im taking the pees out of someone who isn't legit... :D

Win win situation in my book... :pac:

LOL

I don't agree with the worst case scenario being a win, but still I think I have to agree with you there are very lil possibilities for TimTim to be real lol

In the meanwhile I found out a plan B for you guys in case Tim won't send Hana to Ireland:

picture.php?albumid=569&pictureid=3192

At Tescos nationwide ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

There is a feckin programme on C4 this week called My Monkey Baby or something....wonder will Tim be on it. BTW he's stopped talking to me.

super-rush wrote: »
    There is a feckin programme on C4 this week called My Monkey Baby or something....wonder will Tim be on it. BTW he's stopped talking to me.

I had the same thought when I saw the ad on TV...
    And Tim is mean!

• Advertisement

I hope he dosent take it out on the monkey, Id hate to think of it getting a spanking...

Now what kind of ass hole would spank a monkey?:eek:

There has been nothing from Tim over the last week.
    Bit disappointed he gave up so easily to be honest.

Nonetheless I have sent one last email in the hopes of putting the red hot poker... errrm.. well in the red hot poker orifice.

Here is my mail to Tim:
    Hey again Tim,

I waited for your emails but they didnt come. I did my best to make it happen, why didnt you cum for me Tim?
    Since we last spoke I have started new negotiations for adoption of a capuchin monkey with a nice chap called Jim.
    Jim is from Cameroon, and has already sent me documents for his capuchins health papers along with her birthcert and proof of his identity.
    He told me that he has a monkey farm, where they are very well looked after. And he sends them out for adoption.
    I am very happy with the dealings so far with Jim and hopefully I will be sending the money to him this week via Western Union.

I informed Jim that I was talking with yourself before and that I was hoping to adopt your monkey.
    He informed me that I should be very careful of people who do not provide proof of identity and birth-certs.
    He seems very good at this and very helpful always to me.
    So although we are good friends now I find it difficult to know who to trust anymore.

I am waiting for some more information regarding payment details and transit details from Jim, but personally because we have gone so far together I hoped it would be Hanahah I adopted.
    I hope that you will come back to me Tim, and I am glad you got a promotion. You obviously deserve everything you get and I am glad for that.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Your once friend,
    Steve

If he does come back to me I will provide him with Jim's email address (which will be another of my email addresses and hopefully we can oust him via conversations between Tim and Jim)

Very busy week in work this week also .. so apologies to everyone for my lack of responses.. I really hope this isn't the end.. although i fear the worst..

Thanks again to everyone for joining me on my journey to acquire Hanna :pac:

TY for this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

excellent, if another scammer 'chopping his dolla' doesnt fire him up then i dont know what will!

Write to him via Jim, or I could do it?

'my guy, tanks for settin up this mugu steven for dey fall. he send money quick and i have major plan for him. consider dis i warning ok, do not contact stephen agin coz the darkness falls on the one who is blind and my oga Adubola will necklace those who cross. you are small boi that do not know how to complete deal ooooo, dont even know how to provide form? poor boy.

be warned

jim kunle'

bring on the stress! :)

excellent, if another scammer 'chopping his dolla' doesnt fire him up then i dont know what will!

Write to him via Jim, or I could do it?

'my guy, tanks for settin up this mugu steven for dey fall. he send money quick and i have major plan for him. consider dis i warning ok, do not contact stephen agin coz the darkness falls on the one who is blind and my oga Adubola will necklace those who cross. you are small boi that do not know how to complete deal ooooo, dont even know how to provide form? poor boy.

be warned

jim kunle'

bring on the stress! :)

Haha.. thanks a got a good laugh outta that one.. much appreciated.. Ill let ye know when/if he comes back to me.. and we can work from there.. haha... :D

Ladies and Gentlemen... we have a fish on the line:
    Hello My best Friend,I am very sorry for the late reply but as i told earlier i am busy person and i have been so busy all this why so there is no reason for you getting a monkey elsewhere.I am now back and we can proceed with all of our arrangements.You said you have found someone in Cameroon who want to sell a monkey to you but let tell you this Hanna is home trained and she knows how to leave with people than a money who is from a local breeder.So Hanna birth certificate is attached and also some pictures of me and her How was your vacation?.Greet everybody in your family for me.
    Waiting to read from you soon.
    Thanks.

He also attached her birth cert which looks a lot like a word document.. and the signature is a flail at the page.. not actual letters haha... Also I would hate to be the poor lad in the pictures.. whomever it is .. i can assure you it is not Tim...

Nonetheless.. I shall be back... Yehhhhhh.... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Ahh lads, I dont know...he has pictures !!!

Monkey Name.......... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

I love the signature on the birth cert ha ha. and you are right, that is not our Tim in the pics.

time to drag this sucker out. maybe leave the money with your friend 'Eric' to go to the westurn union office and hopefully eric doesnt double cross you and strike a deal with tim via many email ;)

• Advertisement

I love the signature on the birth cert ha ha. and you are right, that is not our Tim in the pics.

time to drag this sucker out. maybe leave the money with your friend 'Eric' to go to the westurn union office and hopefully eric doesnt double cross you and strike a deal with tim via many email ;)

Yup .. my thoughts exactly... Im gonna put a few documents together today to really throw him for a loop... sit back and relax.. ill be a few mins.... ;)

Advertisement