Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quirky things you like about the opposite sex

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

blinding wrote: »
    I think this is again falling dangerously close to anything male;)

There's nothing wrong with being friendly is there!;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Galvasean wrote: »
    So thats what they're called!
    Learn something new every day.

+1. Never noticed them on a person before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

A great ass and preferably......one i can balance my cup of coffee on.:)
    cowgirls.jpgLike these ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Love girls who could talk for hours on any small random thing but she still knows when to be serious, shy girls are great! Girls who dress casual, braces are unreal once they suit her face, hug-ability is a major factor! I was told im the best hugger in my group so i cant go giving them out to anyone :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Arms, hands, tattoos and glasses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Khannie wrote: »
    Oh yes, good quality tattoos ftw. Some of the ones on the bodymod forum are absolutely amazing. I find sh*t ones (i.e. scratched in by your mate) a massive turn off.

Yeah shoulda said good quality tattoos and nicely placed piercings. Not any aul scratching :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

Latchy wrote: »
    cowgirls.jpgLike these ? ;)

HOLY SHIITE!!!!
    Ride 'em Cowboy!!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm a fool for a nice mouth, also hairyness, nerdyness and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Rozabeez wrote: »
    I'm a fool for ..... nerdyness and all that.

yep, the nerdiness does it for me too :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

tattoo and piercings, love them .. like ye said nicely done ones mind! woot for boyf having both ! :D

a;so if you ever see some randomer staring at your shoes , its prolly me! haha, can tell a lot from shoes!!

• Advertisement

emo!! wrote: »
    also if you ever see some randomer staring at your shoes , its prolly me! haha, can tell a lot from shoes!!

You dont by any chance live in cork do you? xD some one was staring at my shoes for a whole bus ride :-P

Lol no :pac:!

must be more like me then haha!

Haha soon ye will take over the world :-P was fun messing up her concentration tho! I rly wanted to take of my shoe to see if she would follow it :-P

must of been really nice shoes haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Yeah I'm a shoe person too, it's weird isn't it? Didn't think people noticed when I looked at their shoes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

a;so if you ever see some randomer staring at your shoes , its prolly me! haha, can tell a lot from shoes!!
    Rozabeez wrote: »
    Yeah I'm a shoe person too, it's weird isn't it? Didn't think people noticed when I looked at their shoes.
    /wanders off to ask certain boardsies what size shoe they wear :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Sugarlessfifi

A quirky thing I love about my boyfriend is the way he makes like.. puppy noises when he wants attention or when I've said something remotely offensive, it's just so cute and gives me butterflies when he does it.

Together almost a year and he still gives me butterflies.

A quirky thing I love about my boyfriend is the way he makes like.. puppy noises when he wants attention or when I've said something remotely offensive, it's just so cute and gives me butterflies when he does it.

Oh jesus no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

SDooM wrote: »
    Or a lady who is more intelligent than me. (Admittedly not difficult)

This. I really dig anyone who's smarter than me, male or female. Or anyone who can make me laugh, which really isn't that difficult.

Both things are commonplace becuase I'm a jolly imbecile but it's nice to encounter them regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

There isn't normally vomit on my shoes mind. I accidentally landed in a puddle of it hopping off the bus that day.
    :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

one thing that just melt's me is seeing a man being caring towards child or early person when they think no one's watching

and good manners is another one lads you'll get away with so much if you have manners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Sugarlessfifi

This. I really dig anyone who's smarter than me, male or female. Or anyone who can make me laugh, which really isn't that difficult.

Both things are commonplace becuase I'm a jolly imbecile but it's nice to encounter them regardless.

I like it when they're intelligent, but don't act snobby about it, dated a guy who was intelligent, but because of it he'd condescend on me a lot and I hated it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

I like it when they're intelligent, but don't act snobby about it, dated a guy who was intelligent, but because of it he'd condescend on me a lot and I hated it.

No offense, but :D.
    Do you feed your new boyfriend Pedigree Chum ?

Sounds like the new boyfriend would be more annoying than your old one IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

honey79 wrote: »
    and good manners is another one lads you'll get away with so much if you have manners

Oh man, good manners... good manners totally do it for me!

honey79 wrote: »

Opened many a door for me

/wanders off to ask certain boardsies what size shoe they wear :pac:

Thats a myth :D

I like strong used man hands, the kind that have been broadened and roughened from hard and dirty work.

That little exposed v of neck becoming chest left by an open collared shirt. Esepecially if it suggests a very hairy chest, and the shirt is giving off that clean I've made an effort for you smell. Although watching beads of sweat trickle down that v also has it merits :D

Cornflower blue eyes, that sparkle. Moonbabys answer to kryptonite. I try not to look directly at the them, it doesnt help. :(

Cigr was just talking about how Irish men have a tendancy to do kind and thoughtful things, in a discreet way. Not looking for any attention or brownie points. I find that quality very appealing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Thats a myth :D
    Yep go for small feet. Nothing grows in the shade.....

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Please don't stare at my shoes - I have to wear man shoes :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ciagr297

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Cigr was just talking about how Irish men have a tendancy to do kind and thoughtful things, in a discreet way. Not looking for any attention or brownie points. I find that quality very appealing.
    ;) its a very appealing quality for the irish male....bravo!

Advertisement