Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pranks you've ever pulled?? - Merge

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 tommywiseau

Went to the first cab at the rank and asked him how much it was to raheen, he said 10 euro, offered him a 5er and a handjob, told me to go fcuk myself, said the same thing to the next 2 cabs and just jumped into the 4th cab and said nothing, can imagine the look on the other 3 cab drivers faces when i smiled out waving at them as i passed in the cab :)
    i think you will find that one has been doing the rounds since the dawn of christianity... true story.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭didntgotoplan

catthinkin wrote: »
    turned up to a second date wearing a wedding dress

Hilarious! Love to have seen the reaction!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

jamieh wrote: »

I'd forgotten how unfunny drunk people having the craic look and sound. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

FearDark wrote: »
    Have you ever seen The Office...?

Thats why I said its not original.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

jamieh wrote: »

Whats funny about trying to pick up a fiver? Dam sure i would bend down to pick it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

I'd forgotten how unfunny drunk people having the craic look and sound. :(

guess your username is a lie so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ucdmike

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Its not an Apple product, its a promotion for the radio station i102

Well he might want to make these things clearer in the future, most people here wouldnt have a clue what the hell he was talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Not too long ago my housemate had his girlfriend over. During the night he went to the toilet while I was still awake. On his way back I told him to wait outside and crept into his room. His girlfriend was in the dark watching something on the laptop, took no notice of me coming in to the room. So I walked over, got into bed, put my arm around her and asked 'what we watching?' when she turned to look at me she let out the loudest scream and jumped out of bed. Was priceless to see that look on her face :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

ucdmike wrote: »
    Well he might want to make these things clearer in the future, most people here wouldnt have a clue what the hell he was talking about.

Typical West Brit ignorance.

You do know that not everything comes from Dublin. Just because the iThief isnt a Dublin thing doesnt mean people should feel obliged to write a complete report on it just to keep you lot happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

i cant remember where ive seen it but ive been too afraid to try it because it will result in death

the week before your parents or other halves birthday record the lotto on sky. take down the numbers and go to the shop and buy a ticket for their birthday with the numbers on it. next week when the lotto should be on play the one you have recorded from the week before and just as it starts call them in to check their numbers.

sit back and watch their reaction.

and then get out of the country before you tell them its a prank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

Our friend A was awful pulling pranks on my group of friends.

Friend B left her phone in friend A's car. So friend A texted me from the phone and told me she had slept with my recent at the time ex boyfriend and how she was very sorry n all. I completely believed it and I was in tears very mean prank!

To get revenge a few of us covered her car with sanitary towels, leaves and tied tampons to her back wipers. The rest of the stuff blew away in the course of the night except the tampons. She drove around for days oblivious to them hanging from the back of the car! She was getting beeps n all and hadn't a clue why. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Peppapig

Very funny,

Best prank ever! hahaha

So I put my phone into paddy's bag with the alarm set to go of with the loudest horniest orgasm ever recorded of the net. I set it so it would go off half way through a physics lecture in John Hume 1 (around 600 people). So it goes off ( I wasnt there :( ) and paddy scrambles to turn it off. While the whole of John Hume laughing he's cringing red faced and shaking with embarrassment. So he thinks it was just a ring tone and puts the alarm on snooze. So 10 mins later the exact same thing happens again! hahahaha! Boy did we have an angry Paddy that day

Best Prank 2,

So one of our housemates was always going to every lecture and having all his assignments done. So one night I decided to change all his clocks back an hour, Laptop, phone, alarm clock. ( I didn't think it would work, cos he's a cute hoor)

On goes Paddy in for his 9:00 tutorial that your only allowed miss 3 times and he already missed one. So we waited for him to come home to see what had happened. He had went in thinking it was 9 and he sitting in an economics lecture at 10 wondering WTF! haha, Good time, but angry Paddy.

But do you know the best thing? We actually managed to change his clocks 3 times haha!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Peppapig wrote: »
    Very funny,

Best prank ever! hahaha

So I put my phone into paddy's bag with the alarm set to go of with the loudest horniest orgasm ever recorded of the net. I set it so it would go off half way through a physics lecture in John Hume 1 (around 600 people). So it goes off ( I wasnt there :( ) and paddy scrambles to turn it off. While the whole of John Hume laughing he's cringing red faced and shaking with embarrassment. So he thinks it was just a ring tone and puts the alarm on snooze. So 10 mins later the exact same thing happens again! hahahaha! Boy did we have an angry Paddy that day

Best Prank 2,

So one of our housemates was always going to every lecture and having all his assignments done. So one night I decided to change all his clocks back an hour, Laptop, phone, alarm clock. ( I didn't think it would work, cos he's a cute hoor)

On goes Paddy in for his 9:00 tutorial that your only allowed miss 3 times and he already missed one. So we waited for him to come home to see what had happened. He had went in thinking it was 9 and he sitting in an economics lecture at 10 wondering WTF! haha, Good time, but angry Paddy.

But do you know the best thing? We actually managed to change his clocks 3 times haha!:P

The first prank was good craic but the second one....I don't Know couldn't it get him in trouble?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

tied up a third year and put him into a metal press thin in our classroom few years ago and turned the door against the wall, class started, kid managed get out the ropes tried slam open the doors knocked the press over and fell out wen it hit the ground in front of the teacher. was hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cooltown

locked my friend in his attic for a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 14,421 ✭✭✭✭cson

I'll presume you're trolling here because I don't think anyone finds prank calling the Fire Brigade or Gardai one bit funny.

You're not impressing anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Btwndeyes wrote: »
    tied up a third year and put him into a metal press thin in our classroom few years ago and turned the door against the wall, class started, kid managed get out the ropes tried slam open the doors knocked the press over and fell out wen it hit the ground in front of the teacher. was hilarious!

I wouldn't really call that a prank, most of them in here are brillant but that's just a bad act

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 wiki

ok well this is a long one! me and my flatmate knew this guy who had a complete love of himself, thought he was fabulous and could do anything! he fell asleep at my 21st and so we couldn't resist messing with him :D after no response from 2 balloons bursting at his ear my flatmate decided to cover his head in toothpaste and then some (unused) hamster litter... cue an angry hate filled man waking up displeased! fast forward another month or two of him deciding on a revenge plan! he confided in an ex of mine his plan, bad idea when said ex is still holding out for reconciliation. Ex informs me of his plan to break into my apartment (with keys he copied) and let of stink bombs and put food colouring in washing machine, the usual stuff! since we were informed we took action hoping to have a friend pose as a gaurd reporting to the scene of a break in and just hand cuff and drop him at the airport at 4 in the morning! that fell through so plan b was in action. We made a concoction of the foulest, rancid smelling stuff we could find. 3 litres of oil, salmon, fish oil, garlic, porridge and various other things. we hide around a corner and waiting to hear our code word for prime position. jumped out and got him full on. the reaction was priceless... a whimper of 'I have no clean clothes for tomorrow'. eggs then preceded to be thrown one of which landed right on top of his head and seemed to split in slow motion. at least we tried to clean him with some water balloons :p Also the ground stayed stained for a good 5-6 months :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Theres a line between a funny prank and being a cnut which a lot of people in here don't see.

"I burnt down his house, you should have seen his face when he arrived home from work :pac::pac::pac:"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Podgoricka

did this to a mate of mine a while back.. put about 30 ads into the buy and sell for farm animals, farm equipment, left hand drive vw golfs for very cheap ( so lots of polish would call him ), wedding dresses, chickens, ducks, toys.... actually everything... it was cruel... while at the gym one day for around 2 hours, he had 30 missed calls on his phone.. he reckoned he recieved over 500 calls in the week the items were up on line and in the paper.. i didnt tell him untill about a month later.. poor chap didnt know what awas happening him :D

Advertisement