Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Ann22 wrote: »
    Does Tommy realise it's not Tina's egg that's been fertilised? He keeps mentioning that her first child should be theirs.

In terms of genetic material the baby will be Garry and Izzy's, but it will mean that the first time that Tina gives birth won't be to her and Tommy's baby. That's the most basic viewpoint of it, the one that Tommy registers. I see his objection, but considering it's his own fault for trusting Terry with an absurd amount of family money, TWICE, he really should just put up with it and look to the free future they will have after those months have passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Owen and Tina seem to have agreed upon a flat fee of €15,000. Tina will have to pay for all baby-having expenses out of this. Now, I've never had a baby but surely some of the €15,000 will be eroded with these expenses? Not to mention the loss of earnings from when she'll have to stop working at t'Rovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,591 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can Eva not be on her own for a while, looks like she wants Nick back now after just dumping Rob

Sounds like Rob and Carla grew up with Michelle's family (with Michelle being Rob's first kiss) but dont they live in Ireland :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can Eva not be on her own for a while, looks like she wants Nick back now after just dumping Rob

She's a white 24+ female. She's either in a relationship, pining to be in a relationship, having problems in her relationship or dead.

I thought Sally was Carla's partner in Underworld didnt she buy Frank's shares?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Lol Kylie to Maria: "why don't you grow a moustache" - eh, I think she already has Kylie :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Kylie saying to Maria grow a moustache, best line so far, surprised Maria didnt say been there done that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I think Gail needs to work on that pirate impression, she sounded like she had a dose of the flu.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Some cracking tag team villain work tonight in Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ha ha ha poor rob. Eva has boosted her confidence I like it!! I think she hurt by rob but she wants nick back I think. Does leanne love nick enough though she is still a bit airy fairy about impending divorce from peter.

Kylie and maria scene that was gas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

I wish they get rid of Leanne - can't stand her. Never could tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Kylie tries to give Simon a chocolate bar.........

Leanne to Kylie: No he's not having it. Our Simon doesn't have sweets during the week.

A couple of hours later in the pub..............

Leanne: C'mon Simon we'll go home and get ice cream. :rolleyes:

Glad Michelle and Steve are back together, hope they stay together as well. Ryan is out of the dog house amazingly quickly though, and in the meantime everyone seems to have forgotten that Sophie is disabled and in hospital.

Obvious that Kylie and Nick are going to get together down the road :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

David is giving Maria a run for her money in the tash stakes tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Marcus "Nice tashe"

Classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Shocking and funny scenes tonight. Eva is stunning, she really playing rob at his own game she could do so much better but still don't think herself and nick are suited he loves leanne. Will it work out though?

Beth was gas tonight. poor fiz and tyrone I hope all come out about kirsty. Why is she so obsessive and possessive and not let tyrone go to a baby group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I loved Leannes red coat tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Jeez Kirsty is an evil cow!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

doovdela wrote: »
    Shocking and funny scenes tonight. Eva is stunning, she really playing rob at his own game she could do so much better but still don't think herself and nick are suited he loves leanne. Will it work out though?

Beth was gas tonight. poor fiz and tyrone I hope all come out about kirsty. Why is she so obsessive and possessive and not let tyrone go to a baby group.
    I agree Eva is stunning and although I didn't like her at first I am warming to her:) Leanne is peeing me off right now and I don't think her and Nick are suited together:( lots of funny scenes tonight (wonder how Kirk is getting on in the Isle Of Wight):D and the scene in the pub for Beths birthday was funny. While i'm on a rant Sophie getting out of hospital and going to the pub was a bit strange and she's walking a bit fast on those crutches for a first timer:rolleyes: ok rant over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Obvious that Kylie and Nick are going to get together down the road :rolleyes:

You think?? God that's definitely one that I don't see coming tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

It is obvious too that Sophie and lloyds daughter will start going out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

The rebranding of David from a nauseating little rodent to an attentive and caring father promises to be a long and tedious process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tipptopper

Oliverdog wrote: »
    The rebranding of David from a nauseating little rodent to an attentive and caring father promises to be a long and tedious process.

His family are from Leeds, live about 200 yards from me, they wouldn't be the most likeable crowd, David (Jack) is grand though, met him a few times, posed for photos with a cousin of mine who has special needs, was very good to him, he annoys the ****e out of me on tele though :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

There's a time and place to talk about wanting another kid, not in a work place. Seriouly Corrie writers sometimes do my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I cant understand Eve and all the drama she should be fighting them off with a stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

LizT wrote: »
    Marcus "Nice tashe"

Classic!

Lol.I maintain the actress who plays Maria knows she has a tasche, People mentioning mustaches(i so cant spell lol) been done so much in the last week, that Id say they all know and are trying to show viewers they can have a laugh about it

Either that or a tribute to "MOVEMBER":D
    Robyn_14 wrote: »
    Jeez Kirsty is an evil cow!

I knew what was coming I had to FF through the scenes where she caught her hand in the machine or Id have vomited(Im v queasy). One thing that did bug me was Kirsty came back from lunch and Fiz up behind her straight away "I know you went to playgroup" -she knows the womans a physco and she up on her back, was she looking to get hurt ???
    mtjm wrote: »
    There's a time and place to talk about wanting another kid, not in a work place. Seriously Corrie writers sometimes do my head in.

Lol what did he expect "Oh yes David, Id love another kid, Let me just serve the wine and ill meet you in the bogs":D That Max kids adorable
    dubstarr wrote: »
    I cant understand Eve and all the drama she should be fighting them off with a stick.

Ya agreed shes a stunner-Im a woman and I wouldnt say no

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bijapos wrote: »
    Kylie tries to give Simon a chocolate bar.........

Leanne to Kylie: No he's not having it. Our Simon doesn't have sweets during the week.

A couple of hours later in the pub..............

Leanne: C'mon Simon we'll go home and get ice cream. :rolleyes:

This pist me off too:mad:. How obnoxious has Leanne become??? No sweets during the week? Then here's a great big hape of ice cream Simon:confused:. Leanne can really be so horrible at times. I find her eyes travelling in opposite directions when she gets upset a tad distracting. Great actress though.

Eva is so glam alright, no luck with men though...think she's very needy or clingy and they all get bored. Stella is no addition in this I think. Is it me or does she lack a screen presence or something?

Max is gorgeous..what a beautiful little boy, in saying that..wtf is going on in David's head? Another child? Is he for real??? Sure they're always whining about having no money...(dunno why tho', he's running the salon, she's working and they're living in his ma's I'd imagine fairly cheaply).

I'm looking forward to Kirsty getting her comeuppance. Wonder what'll happen there? He was such a gob****e not reporting all her assaults. Maybe he should marry her to have a better chance of keeping the child and then tell her to fcuk off..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

Ann22 wrote: »
    This pist me off too:mad:. How obnoxious has Leanne become??? No sweets during the week? Then here's a great big hape of ice cream Simon:confused:. Leanne can really be so horrible at times. I find her eyes travelling in opposite directions when she gets upset a tad distracting. Great actress though.

Eva is so glam alright, no luck with men though...think she's very needy or clingy and they all get bored. Stella is no addition in this I think. Is it me or does she lack a screen presence or something?

Max is gorgeous..what a beautiful little boy, in saying that..wtf is going on in David's head? Another child? Is he for real??? Sure they're always whining about having no money...(dunno why tho', he's running the salon, she's working and they're living in his ma's I'd imagine fairly cheaply).

I'm looking forward to Kirsty getting her comeuppance. Wonder what'll happen there? He was such a gob****e not reporting all her assaults. Maybe he should marry her to have a better chance of keeping the child and then tell her to fcuk off..

thats what he is doing isnt it? Thought that was the plan anyway. I think there'll be a love triangle with Sophie/Jenna/Kevin!! Hes smitten with her, so is Sophie! Leanne is getting less and less likable every episode

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

snowgal wrote: »

thats what he is doing isnt it? Thought that was the plan anyway. I think there'll be a love triangle with Sophie/Jenna/Kevin!! Hes smitten with her, so is Sophie! Leanne is getting less and less likable every episode[/Quote

I used to really like Leanne but don't like her at all now. Does anyone else notice how funny she walks- always bobbing up and down. And she has the bandiest legs ever just like John Wayne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Ah Fiz, you cant be reporting that cow without proof.You are just making a fool of yourself.A furore about a little accident tut tut! ;).Find another way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement