Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's not real. I wouldn't dream of making a joke about someone actually in that situation. It was a throwaway remark, nothing more :)

I laughed at your comment:D...

I know Kirsty has him by the short and curlies but she had a fair good grip of them before she was even pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Blatter wrote: »
    If fairness, she has him by the balls by not having him registered as the child's father. She's told him outright that he'll never see his child again if he leaves her. Emotional blackmail of the highest order and I think it's very easy to portray Tyrone as a wimp from the couch when in fact things are far more complicated.

The maddening thing about this is that Tyrone can do a DNA test and have himself put on the birth cert. It's not only easy to do, the government more or less accomodate this as it makes it easier for them to get maintenance payments for absent fathers and can guarantee the child some security in the future. Crazy how they leave such a hole in the storyline.

Kirsty totally flipped last night, no remorse like she has shown in the past when she hit him, and the last comment "I'm going for a soak, now get my tea ready" doesn't bode well for Ty. I suppose it'll all come crashing down in some mad depressing storyline on Christmas night.

bijapos wrote: »
    The maddening thing about this is that Tyrone can do a DNA test and have himself put on the birth cert. It's not only easy to do, the government more or less accomodate this as it makes it easier for them to get maintenance payments for absent fathers and can guarantee the child some security in the future.

Tyrone said they need the mother's permission:confused:...Tonight, Tommy said he was sorry 'cos he didn't pay Tyrone all his money back. I thought he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I laughed at Lewis lying on the floor with the tray of glasses and then chucking them in the air, wonder what he has in store for Gail :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Did anyone else think fiz looked like Mrs Claus tonight :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

casio4 wrote: »
    I laughed at Lewis lying on the floor with the tray of glasses and then chucking them in the air, wonder what he has in store for Gail :D

I wonder if he'll be caught out with the CCTV?

LizT wrote: »
    I wonder if he'll be caught out with the CCTV?

I was wondering this myself. Likely if it doesn't suit the storyline for him to be caught out too soon there won't be any cameras. Gail is pissing me off, she was horrible to Lewis when her mother was with him, now she's all over him. If she takes a fancy to him, I'll projectile puke.

I wish David didn't puff out his cheeks when he talks..I can't really explain what I mean in words, it just annoys me....:( and for some reason it turns my stomach thinking of him and Kylie goosing.

I suspect potential passion between Jason and Stella too on the horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Either someone had been having a bit of fun on Wiki or I've really not been paying attention. Either way, made me laugh :D

ibo8039k4JfyvJ.png

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fiz really doing alot to help Tyrone costing her even her job

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    yeah I thought that too so me thinks at the end of this Tyrone and Fiz will become a couple :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Yes. Its a pity Fiz didn't knock seven bells out of that lunatic while she was at it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

So is it going to be a xmas wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

So next fling will be Jason and Stella yes? :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

mayber the baby is not tyrones ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I cant see that happening to much like his last storyline with Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Ah, she'll get it back once the cat is out of the bag when the wedding is over.

I'm sick of Tommy in it, just a complete moan bag and has been for months. I want him gone, preferably killed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Kirsty will prob be killed off in a who done it for her exit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Jikashi wrote: »
    notnumber wrote: »
    Dirty Frank!

Dear oh dear, he has really let himself go since he was the head of the detectives in "The Bill".How he has fallen from grace:D.........tut! tut!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I am so sick to the back teeth of Kirsty I am at the stage where I would struggle not to yell at her in RL if I saw her. There is no word of this coming to an end either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I am so sick to the back teeth of Kirsty I am at the stage where I would struggle not to yell at her in RL if I saw her. There is no word of this coming to an end either

I think the fact that she is provoking such an angry reaction to Corrie viewers is a testemant to the actor who plays Kirsty.She is an amazing actress, Though Kirsty is a pure physco she is played brilliantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Kirsty is the perfect soap villain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

efb wrote: »

Yep. She'll do nicely until they bring back evil David Platt.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

id say once david finds out that kylie is still on the pill, evil david will be back in the room!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I love the way they stick a pant suit on a barmaid/waitress and she's a manager with all the accumen

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

efb wrote: »
    i love her, she is doing a great job at being evil. she should be in for the best villian in soapland.

Yep. She'll do nicely until they bring back evil David Platt.

Probably a while before he turns evil again sure it will happen once Kylie gets with Nick and becomes preggers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Think Kylie and David are well suited though. I don't know how the storyline pan out could go any kind of way. Knowing David he might do something to her pack in order to get Kylie pregnant? He been sneaky in the past why wouldn't he do the same to her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Head ups
    Christmas day

7:30 Corrie for 1 hour (It's Clashes with Call the Midwife)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement