Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Is Tina doing the surrogacy for only 15 grand?? It seems so little for what you'd have to go through! :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Posy wrote: »
    Is Tina doing the surrogacy for only 15 grand?? It seems so little for what you'd have to go through! :eek:

Well £15k and they live in Owen's old flat rent free but I'm not sure how long that arrangement will last for. Pregnancy can be hellish but in the UK it's illegal to be paid for a surrogacy so the money paid has to be claimed as expenses and £15k is about the norm. In the US, where you can charge, $75-100k plus expenses is more usual. I loved how Rita thought she was doing it for £5k initially and was shocked, SHOCKED!!! at how much Owen was paying.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

So Maria gets pregnant with Marcuses child after a night of passion. Baby will have plenty of hair when born.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I see Tommy lost his crutches one day and his limp the next, should be OK to get a proper job now :rolleyes:.

I'd hate to be a surrogate to a psychotic control freak like Gary, he is going to make Tina's life hell over the next few months if the pregnancy works.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

bijapos wrote: »
    I see Tommy lost his crutches one day and his limp the next, should be OK to get a proper job now :rolleyes:.

I'd hate to be a surrogate to a psychotic control freak like Gary, he is going to make Tina's life hell over the next few months if the pregnancy works.

Gary is beginning to scare me since he decided he wanted a baby with Izzy - Jesus, he is a little TOO excited now :eek: He'll be a nightmare over the next few months!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I used to like Gary but he's getting on my nerves now. He's far too over enthusiastic about this baby lark. As for Izzy, I know I should feel sorry for her but she's p*ssing me off too. The whingy face of her makes me want to slap her:confused:...she has one early miscarriage (which is a horrible experience I know but if you badly want a child you will risk another) and decides never again to go through one, Tina backs out of the surrogacy and straight away she says never again will she put herself through the disappointment. Bit of a coward if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was shouting into a cushion tonight at Tina doing the transfer thing...poor Tommy. It's daft...she's doing it to pay off his debts but what if he does ditch her???? It's stupid that they're getting a neighbour to do it anyway. She'll be seeing the child all the time.

Izzy will have one night up listening to the child bawling and that'll be it...it'll be 'Gary, you have to get up every night from now on- I'm not putting myself through it'..... and it'll be 'Jesus Christ Gary..smell that..no fcukin' way am I putting myself through changing that again...you'll have to do it from now on'... Good enough for creepy Gary anyway...he'll prob be there at the birth and all, there with his head firmly wedged between Tina's knees with his iphone'..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

What are the chances of somehing going wrong with the pregnancy/birth and Tina losing the ability to conceive her own child.

Also how long before she's in bed with Gary?

Or Owen?

What are the chances of somehing going wrong with the pregnancy/birth and Tina losing the ability to conceive her own child.

Also how long before she's in bed with Gary?

Or Owen?

Is an affair meant to happen with one of the 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

apparently owen if you believe the Mail on Sunday (yes, it is my guilt pleasure!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Corrie - Stephen Greif and Linda Clark
    Who are they playing? Marcus’s dad Ron and mum Janet

When are they arriving? Just in time for Christmas dinner.

Should we be excited? It should make for a fun dinner – particularly if Maria and Marcus’s kiss develops (it obviously will).
    Should be interesting when:
    Marcus and Maria are a couple
    http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/photos/soap-arrivals-and-departures-november-2012-slideshow/soap-arrivals-and-departures-november-photo--1145580243.html

Michelle went to Ireland and left Ryan all alone :confused:

God Ireland is quite the devise for random character disappearances.

Meanwhile I got all ready for a rant about Jenna reacting to Lloyd and the mother. They got new there :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

What did Rob mean when he said about after he tried to ring Michelle in Eire Ireland, "Is it an Irish thing"?.Did he mean we are so backward, our phone lines are prehistoric?

He is probably right;)

jimmyw wrote: »
    What did Rob mean when he said about after he tried to ring Michelle in Eire Ireland, "Is it an Irish thing"?.Did he mean we are so backward, our phone lines are prehistoric?

He is probably right;)

He probably forgot he had to replace the 0 at the start with 00353.

Maria :mad:

Gloria :mad: :mad:

Ooooh what's Lewis plotting?

"you're an out of control buffoon"! Lol classic!

Woohoo Gloria's gone

Amy's back from wherever she was

• Registered Users Posts: 85,199 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fifi234ie wrote: »

Thought he would be in rehab after Sophie's accident
    Fiz and Tyrone to have an affair

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4627027/A-risky-affair-for-TY.html

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Fiz and Tyrone to have an affair

Yay about time too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

jimmyw wrote: »
    What did Rob mean when he said about after he tried to ring Michelle in Eire Ireland, "Is it an Irish thing"? .

He ment what every country outside ireland thinks - we are too busy getting pissed to answer the phone:p

Nationalisation Assumption tut tut tut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Glad Gloria is gone, I like the fact Lewis is up to something, now that I don't feel sorry for Audrey :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

fifi234ie wrote: »

Well he is like 40 tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Maria and Adian were having a "who has the least noticable tache" competition last night :D

After all that:
    Tina tells the waiting Windass clan that the result is negative. Gary and Izzy are crestfallen

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/spoilers/a434176/maria-and-marcuss-relationship-is-exposed.html
    :rolleyes:

FYI, this is a spoiler thread. There is no need to use the spoiler bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,199 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iguana wrote: »
    FYI, this is a spoiler thread. There is no need to use the spoiler bars.

I do use tags for future spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I was kind of shouting at the screen "GO LEWIS!!"

Fair play to him.... His accent still seriously bugs me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I do use tags for future spoilers

But the thread title says spoilers so anyone who views it should expect to read spoilers, so no need for the tag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

LizT wrote: »
    But the thread title says spoilers so anyone who views it should expect to read spoilers, so no need for the tag.

The Spoilers are there to be read if a person wants to read them, that is what is meant by the thread containing spoilers. They should be covered up for those who do not want to read them. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement