Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

You may think i am as mad Kirsty, I am starting to fancy her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Whats the attitude from Sally towards Jenna about?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG PSYCHO Kirsty:eek: Fair play to Fiz for attempting to stand up to her - really enjoying this storyline at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Chucken wrote: »

Yeah,at the door, "Oh its you" in a sarcastic way.She feels threatened by her I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Chucken wrote: »

Over protective mammy syndrome I reckon. Jenna doing the job Sally wishes she was able to do (look after her daughter and make her better). Multiplied by Sally's default snobbiness in any social, professional or personal situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Tindie wrote: »
    You may think i am as mad Kirsty, I am starting to fancy her :p

She's a great looking woman, especially when she has the hair down. Total nutjob though, I wonder if she is going to be stay or will she die a horrible death as most "baddies" do on Corrie, be it by Blackpool Tram, fire or whiskey bottle. Tyrone stood up to her a few months ago but seems to have conveniently forgotten that and is now running around with his tail between his legs again.
    Over protective mammy syndrome I reckon. Jenna doing the job Sally wishes she was able to do (look after her daughter and make her better). Multiplied by Sally's default snobbiness in any social, professional or personal situation.

Could havee punched Sally earlier when she had her tongue wedged firmly up Rob's back passage, she's such a lick arse and has obviously learnt nothing from the Frank Foster/Frank's Mum episode.

Davids marker 'tasch seems to grow and shrink every second scene that he is in as well. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh that Kirsty, she not nice poor fiz I hope tyrone do something about it can't believe the others won't believe her. The truth always comes out in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

snowgal wrote: »
    thats what he is doing isnt it? Thought that was the plan anyway.

Really? That'd be cool. He can't go on like this anyway. He should get a move on with putting ring on her finger or getting his name on little Ruby's birth cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

jimmyw wrote: »
    Yeah,at the door, "Oh its you" in a sarcastic way.She feels threatened by her I'd imagine.
    how will sally feel when sophie and jenna end up in bed...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Cant stand Sally jumped up nobody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Q_ueeny

Steven81 wrote: »
    It is obvious too that Sophie and lloyds daughter will start going out too.

Was just coming over here to post this. Def going to happen!

Also really looking forward to the outcome of the Kirsty/Tyrone situation

• Registered Users Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭jos28

Does anyone else find your wan doing the voice over for MandM Direct (sponsors of Coronation St) REALLY annoying. Her accent is ridiculous, where is she supposed to be from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Toyah comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

carla%20connor_0.jpg

I'm waiting for Carla to come back! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

how will sally feel when sophie and jenna end up in bed...

Has it been confirmed yet that Jenna's gay?

If she's not, I can see Sophie coming onto her, Sally seeing something and trying to blame it all on Jenna which could ruin her career. The 'inappropriate' lift home she gave Sophie scene was filmed for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

jos28 wrote: »
    Does anyone else find your wan doing the voice over for MandM Direct (sponsors of Coronation St) REALLY annoying. Her accent is ridiculous, where is she supposed to be from ?

dot oi eee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭optogirl

I presume Sally 'I was born for higher things' Webster will be happier for Jenna to end up in bed with Soph-eh than the anoraked one.
    The Kirsty storyline is going a bit ridiculous - either she has problems whereby she gets into a rage and can't stop herself or she is calculatingly evil. Should be good though - they do that build up to Christmas Fireworks pretty well.
    I presume Lewis' game is to make Gail-Force fall in love with him and then sh*t on her from spectacular heights - always good to see Gail 'I change my character to suit the storyline' McIntyre get duped yet again by any man who makes her bat those eyelids like a moth trapped in a lamp.

optogirl wrote: »
    dot oi eee

That's the one, drives me crazy :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

bijapos wrote: »
    Davids marker 'tasch seems to grow and shrink every second scene that he is in as well. :confused:

I can't understand why he can't remove it. A sprinkling of petrol is all it needs.

Oh. And a match. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

jos28 wrote: »
    I was saying the exact same thing only the other day. It's as if it's an English woman putting on an irish accent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Poor Tyrone. When is it on again there's only one episode tonight?

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    I was saying the exact same thing only the other day. It's as if it's an English woman putting on an irish accent.

Or an Irish woman trying to put on an English accent, either way it's ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Wow! that was heavy stuff:eek:.Before she leddered him, I felt such anger at her that I would have punched her in the face and ran out of that house with the child.I know thats not correct either but people like that are just control freaks and bullies.

I suppose any men or women that are being abused by their partners/wifes/husbands do fill trapped like Tyrone is...............shocking scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Terrible pity Tyrone didn't find his balls when he was looking in Kirstie's handbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Poor Tyrone. When is it on again there's only one episode tonight?

On TV3 : Wednesday from 8.00-9.00, Friday 7.30-8.00 and 8.30 to 9.00.

On UTV : Wednesday 7.30-8.30, Friday 7.30-8.00 and 8.30-9.00.

Constantly changing schedules are seriously annoying. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Terrible pity Tyrone didn't find his balls when he was looking in Kirstie's handbag.

If fairness, she has him by the balls by not having him registered as the child's father. She's told him outright that he'll never see his child again if he leaves her. Emotional blackmail of the highest order and I think it's very easy to portray Tyrone as a wimp from the couch when in fact things are far more complicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Yes i agree if it was a women in this situation you wouldnt be telling them to grow balls.I think he has to hit rock bottom before he can leave.Its a very good storyline but i think Faircity did it better

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

After last night's episode, they put up a phone number to call if you were affected by events in the programme.

Of course I called it right away and told them the Kirsty-v-Tyrone storyline was now seriously getting on my tits, and that the performance of David trying to implant Kylie on a prearranged schedule was toe-curlingly embarrassing.

They seemed disinclined to be of assistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Blatter wrote: »

If fairness, she has him by the balls by not having him registered as the child's father. She's told him outright that he'll never see his child again if he leaves her. Emotional blackmail of the highest order and I think it's very easy to portray Tyrone as a wimp from the couch when in fact things are far more complicated.

It's not real. I wouldn't dream of making a joke about someone actually in that situation. It was a throwaway remark, nothing more :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

:D

Good one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement