Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

wtf is sean doing, it has nothing to do with him and doesnt concern him in the slightest, they were over a long time , fcukin annoyed me!! on the other hand iv never seen that nasty side of jason tho

• Registered Users Posts: 12,426 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

"You love Kylie Minogue and Canal Street"

'I'll tell you what, you still walk like a gay boy"

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

"you love Kylie Minogue and Canal Street, you do NOT love her" lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Coronation Street discovers bisexuals, with shocking results.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

That was dramatic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭grottyblotty

So Marie is pregnant with Marcus' baby.

So Marie is pregnant with Marcus' baby.

No!? Really :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭grottyblotty

I was watching The Wright Stuff this morning on channel 5, and they were talking about can a person change a gay person,(a girl turn a gay guy), so would that make them bi sexual.And that was when they showed the clip of Marcus not sure of what he is. And then it was mention that she is pregnant, bit of a spoiler.

Ah, you might need to put that down as a spoiler!...

It's not unheard of. Look at sean and violet but he did a favour so she could have a baby but he is 100% gay and only fancies men. While with marcus yes he is gay but I always thought he wasn't fully gay I felt his character not fully truly gay so not surprised he might like girls. He is a midwife after all!?

Then again its not unusual for someone who is straight or gay and then turn bi! More common if you straight and then turn bi its not as common to be gay and then turn bi though I suppose despite being very gay it can still happen that they turn bi. Some people are either bi, straight or gay shouldn't be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I suppose if you were to label him then he's a bisexual but too much is made of labels and some people simply don't want to conform to being just a label.

Anyway some cracking quotes in tonight's episode had me in stitches and credit to Maria who seems to have grown her moustache just to make Marcus's turn more natural.

• Advertisement

You can't control who you fall for regardless if you are bi, gay or straight! Its possible to swing but not everyone would have strong feelings for the usual gender they fancy can be possible to fancy someone of their gender regardless of orientation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

"You love Kylie Minogue and Canal St, you do not love 'er!"
    - Jason Grimshaw

lol :D

aww bless him! The poor thing! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Can't wait til tomorrow night to watch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Was anyone else seriously pissed off at Izzy. Tina tryin to enjoy her breakfast and she over annoyin her over the pregnancy test.Let the youngone swallow her bita sausage before u start on about her peein on a stick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Was anyone else seriously pissed off at Izzy. Tina tryin to enjoy her breakfast and she over annoyin her over the pregnancy test.Let the youngone swallow her bita sausage before u start on about her peein on a stick

Those two are p*ssing me off this long time:mad:..even the way she talks annoys me now:mad:.

Sean was making my blood boil last night, sticking his nose in. When would you ever see that, an ex interfering like that? Marcus is too nice to tell him to fúck away off:mad:. I felt sorry for Jason but he's only with Maria about 3wks, nice chap and all. He acted well last night. Him and Rosie suited each other I thought.

I think Marcus is just a bit confused, he'd like to be part of a family with kids, if they stay together I can see him becoming a bit unfulfulled, he'll be peeping out the window wistfully at the postman's árse as he meanders up the street with his bag of letters:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Ann22 wrote: »
    Those two are p*ssing me off this long time:mad:..even the way she talks annoys me now:mad:.

Sean was making my blood boil last night, sticking his nose in. When would you ever see that, an ex interfering like that? Marcus is too nice to tell him to fúck away off:mad:. I felt sorry for Jason but he's only with Maria about 3wks, nice chap and all. He acted well last night. Him and Rosie suited each other I thought.

I think Marcus is just a bit confused, he'd like to be part of a family with kids, if they stay together I can see him becoming a bit unfulfulled, he'll be peeping out the window wistfully at the postman's árse as he meanders up the street with his bag of letters:(.

I've seen it happen a few times. Sean is still madly in love with Marcus, he can't help it, he hasn't had a boyfriend since they split up as he is still lovesick for Marcus. Explains his actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

the reaction from jason was some what over the top. how long was he with maria? a wet weekend. also those stupid football scenes with steve were a waste a time..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,592 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Peter Barlow will break up with Carla Connor shortly after the pair return from America in December, it has been reported.

According to the Daily Star, Peter will try to win back ex-wife Leanne, who will become engaged to her first husband Nick Tilsley once again later this month.

Peter will apparently say to Leanne in scenes to air next month: "You look like someone doing an impersonation of someone being happy.

"Marrying 'Bistro Boy' will be the worst mistake of your life," he will allegedly further warn, before claiming that they are both lonely without each other.

However, Leanne reportedly hits back, but will face a longer term dilemma over whether she can marry Nick and resist Peter.

Leanne reacts badly when her and Peter's divorce papers come through in upcoming episodes, suggesting she still holds a flame for the alcoholic bookies' owner.

Chris Gascoyne (Peter) and Alison King (Carla) returned to set in October following their respective four-month breaks from the ITV soap.

Ah no but not surprised even if they look great together never thought carla and peter were much of a match. I never thought they last. ohh I see an affair on the cards leanne and peter before she tries to divorce him and marry nick but her heart was always with nick they older and mature now like maybe it work out for them?

Sean still loves marcus but think both him and jason were ott. Poor jason he hasn't had much luck with women they keep dumping him!?

So will tina get pregnant though?

• Advertisement

the reaction from jason was some what over the top. how long was he with maria? a wet weekend. also those stupid football scenes with steve were a waste a time..

It has to hurt losing your girlfriend to a gay fella

Loved seeing Gail's reaction to the scenes in the pub but was shocked Eileen kept so quite

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It has to hurt losing your girlfriend to a gay fella

Loved seeing Gail's reaction to the scenes in the pub but was shocked Eileen kept so quite

I know, I thought she'd try to hit Maria.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

ok I thought with michelle's hasty departure last week she had a family emergency in real life, but no she comes back all tanned up.

Grrr I hate it when they hand around the pregnancy test in soaps you have to pee on it:mad: so disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Don't you just love Kirk!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

fifi234ie wrote: »

Grrr I hate it when they hand around the pregnancy test in soaps you have to pee on it:mad: so disgusting
    I noticed that too, I thought it was disgusting. Hope Anna washed her hands before she made that cake.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

The part you pee on is a small paper part that is covered by a big plastic cover. There would be no urine on the part they were handling.

Maggie 2 wrote: »
    Don't you just love Kirk!

Jealous Marcus wants his sister and not him :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ollaetta

fifi234ie wrote: »

Those scenes where they all gather and wait while she does the tests are beyond cringeworthy. Owen and Gary are like two obsessive letches. Yuk! Don't like this storyline and where it could go one bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

^^^ Agree completely, like when she went over to Anna's house to do the test and they all sat around downstairs waiting for her? It was disturbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

LizT wrote: »
    ^^^ Agree completely, like when she went over to Anna's house to do the test and they all sat around downstairs waiting for her? It was disturbing.

I hated that bit too:(

Does Tommy realise it's not Tina's egg that's been fertilised? He keeps mentioning that her first child should be theirs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement