Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Leanne gets back with Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

yup!

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0617/coronationstreet.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

So she goes on about stability for Simon and introduces a new boyfriend/Dad to him when he is still vunerable.

Nice one Leanne. :rolleyes:

bijapos wrote: »
    So she goes on about stability for Simon and introduces a new boyfriend/Dad to him when he is still vunerable.

Nice one Leanne. :rolleyes:

I dont think she is in love with Nick tbh but he has a bistro and a flashy apartment and she needs a job and a home for Simon plus it winds up Peter, Leanne should try and get Peter's flat over the bookies for herself and Simon, I dont understand why Peter cant stay with Carla in her apartment

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I dont think she is in love with Nick tbh but he has a bistro and a flashy apartment and she needs a job and a home for Simon plus it winds up Peter, Leanne should try and get Peter's flat over the bookies for herself and Simon, I dont understand why Peter cant stay with Carla in her apartment

Isn't the bookies technically Simon's? Peter bought it with Simon's money. Whoever has custody of him should have the business and the flat. And even if it wasn't Leanne was Peter's wife. She'd be entitled to at least a portion of their assets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I was wondering the same thing. It would make sense for Leanne to keep Simon in the flat that was his home while Peter and Carla move back to her 'fancy' apartment. But I suppose it's soapland so common sense doesn't apply.

Stella is such a knowitall busy body. Peter taking Simon for dinner was none of her business nor was there anything wrong with him seeing his son for an hour or two on a school night. And who gets hurt? Simon.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah I felt sorry for Peter tonight Leanne was just being a b*tch not letting him see Simon:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

These situations where families break up can cause all sorts of problems, and the story with Leanne/Peter/Simon is not good and all of this nasty stuff.
    Leanne is wrong here, she is being vindictive because Stella has twisted her mind:rolleyes:.

Eva is definitely a chip of the (Stella) block, sanctimonious, and interfering and selfish .Stella would do better instead of poking her nose into other peoples business, she would want to start sorting out her own family first. I don't know why Karl is giving the cold shoulder to Sunita? Dont he know he is only playing into her hand, and she is going to get revenge and tell Stella about the affair :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Is Tracy expecting? She was making every effort to conceal her stomach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

mb1725 wrote: »

I was thinking that too :eek:

Stella throws Karl's bags onto the street and tells him it's over, after assuming he's gambling again.

Hahahahaha!

casio4 wrote: »
    yeah I felt sorry for Peter tonight Leanne was just being a b*tch not letting him see Simon:(

But what was this "taking him for a burger" idea?
    Could Peter not just have taken him to the flat for his tea?
    I've never seen him take Simon for "a burger" so that was so sterotypical..mcDonalds dad :rolleyes:

mb1725 wrote: »

She's been wearing maternity type tops for 2-3 months now but there hasn't been any announcement from the actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

This programme is playing havoc with my emotions:confused:...A short while ago I despised Peter for his totally unfair treatment of Leanne and Simon...not letting the child see his mother (as he sees her)...Now I'm absolutely livid with Leanne doing this to the child. What a b*tch! I know it's a taste of his own Medicine (regarding Peter) but fcuk sake:mad:. After agreeing to letting him take the child- It's just pure stupid and nasty to change her mind. Just because Peter's been a d*ck before doesn't mean she has to be. How can she bear to cause the child more anguish? Neither of them deserve that little boy:mad: As for that Stella. She's getting on my nerves marching about with her limp wrists saying 'eee I don't know':mad:.

Leanne is using Simon now to get at Peter poor child :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I was always on Leanne's side but they are making her into a right b*tch...

I was starting to warm to Stella but I hated what she did tonight, she's so poisonous

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

i cant stand sunitta and stella wish they were gone :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Stella and Leanne were talking boll*x between them. Wtf were they on about? Neither of them had a good reason for not letting Simon go with his dad for a burger. Stella has a hard neck telling anyone how to rear a child anyway...and Leanne is just trying to get back at Peter. I know they'll have to come to some kind of agreement over visiting days etc but on the child's first day away from his Dad surely it's only a positive thing to spend some time with him, it's hardly going to stop him 'settling in'. Pile of sh*te:mad:.

• Advertisement

Now Leanne gets back with nick, Stella kicks her out because Eva is mad and she and Simon go to live with Nick.

Poor Simon, he's being more messed up than Amy Barlow and that's saying something!

lizt wrote: »
    Now Leanne gets back with nick, Stella kicks her out because Eva is mad and she and Simon go to live with Nick.

Poor Simon, he's being more messed up than Amy Barlow and that's saying something!

Last week Stella was telling Leanne that she'd regret it for the rest of her life if she didnt fight for Simon. (obviously talking about her own feelings about Leanne)..and now shes going to throw them out????? Oh spare me :mad:

At least Nick no longer lives with Gail otherwise she'd have to move in with the rest of the Platts. And Max could have his second Barlow 'sibling.'

Jeez that Eva was one vindictive cow tonight as usual, at least Jason got his own back on her, fair play:)

Eva was about to pop out of her dress tonight, it's ridiculous the way they dress her!

She's so annoying. I did laugh when she said she needed a hug and Nick just responded "Go after Jason" :P:P

Eva was about to pop out of her dress tonight, it's ridiculous the way they dress her!

She's so annoying. I did laugh when she said she needed a hug and Nick just responded "Go after Jason" :P:P

Well I certainly wasn't complaining:D.Nick really is giving her the cold shoulder alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

jimmyw wrote: »
    Jeez that Eva was one vindictive cow tonight as usual, at least Jason got his own back on her, fair play:)
    I got called away from the telly so I missed that bit how did Jason get his own back?

casio4 wrote: »
    I got called away from the telly so I missed that bit how did Jason get his own back?

He told her she was paying the bill:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

jimmyw wrote: »
    He told her she was paying the bill:p

with the staff discount that Nick was kind enough to remind him about :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

fierce annoying alright

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement