Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Corrie is on tonight at 7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sunita finally returns home to Dev (Jimmi Harkishin) next week after being rejected by secret lover Karl Munro (John Michie). She then attempts to fix things with Dev by making a hasty marriage proposal. Viewers will see that Dev agrees to re-marry Sunita, but whether they truly can get back on track remains to be seen.

Asked why Sunita reunites with Dev, Gulati told Soaplife: "Because Karl doesn't want her. Yes, she got bored with Dev and the way he treated her, but maybe she can see now that the grass isn't greener. She's had her heart broken and now she needs some security."

However, Gulati added that Sunita is still in turmoil as news of her engagement spreads.

She said: "The funny thing is that Dev announces their engagement in the pub and instead of making her feel brilliant and vengeful, she feels awkward around Karl. She's obviously not over him. And is he over her?"

From Digital Spy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

i was delighted when carl told sunita he didnt love her- it was brilliant i was like "HA HA YOU EVIL COW"

Ya maria is fawning over marcus- last night in the hairdressers when someone said "What were we talking about? and she says "Marcus"(almost said it in a lusty/lovey kinda way)

Haha, that scene with Karl and Sunita at the start was so funny. I thought he was going to grab her and shake her "Get a hold of yourself woman!".

What the hell was Carla blubbering about, the woman hasnt a maternal bone in her body.
    I'm delighted Simon is with Leanne :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I had a lump in my throath watching Peter hand over Simon even though he is better off with Leanne. I wonder what will happen now between Carla and Peter? can't see Carla giving up the drink she likes her wine too much and the loss of Simon in the flat will probably put Peter back on the booze

casio4 wrote: »
    I had a lump in my throath watching Peter hand over Simon even though he is better off with Leanne. I wonder what will happen now between Carla and Peter? can't see Carla giving up the drink she likes her wine too much and the loss of Simon in the flat will probably put Peter back on the booze

I think that Peter will start to grow close to Leanne again now that Simon is back with her. I hope so anyway, I prefer Leanne to Carla even though she's been fairly annoying the past few episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Chucken wrote: »
    What the hell was Carla blubbering about, the woman hasnt a maternal bone in her body.
    I'm delighted Simon is with Leanne :)

with Leanne in a pub with a drinking problem? :confused: :eek:

Leanne doesnt have a drink problem :confused:

You could nearly picture the pair of them getting sozzled the second the door was closed.

• Advertisement

You could nearly picture the pair of them getting sozzled the second the door was closed.
    yeah I was thinking that, the actor that plays Peter did it well collapsing on the step crying the second Simon was out the door

Have we ever seen them have a real conversation? I dont think so. It was all about the lust and the constant drama. How will they deal with being semi normal as a couple?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

yeah I was thinking that, the actor that plays Peter did it well collapsing on the step crying the second Simon was out the door

He's a great actor, I've really come to despise Peter but Chris Gascoigne does a great job playing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

And he's hot :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Leanne doesnt have a drink problem :confused:

i meant simon :P

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Since Leanne has Simon now she should try and get Peter's flat for them Peter can live with Carla in her flashy apartment, great acting from Peter last night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

So now Simon and Leanne have what they want, I wonder will it work out for them, Leanne is a manipulative cow, easy knowing she got that particular gene from her mother.

I wonder how they fit them into the Rovers? Karl, Stella, Eva, Sunita, Leanne and now Simon all piled up in there. Great place to put a kid who thinks drink is the answer to his problems as well.

There was something about the look in Carla's eyes that makes me think she will leave Peter to make him get back with Simon where he will be happiest.

Agreed that Chris Gascoigne is the best actor on Corrie, has been for some time.

does Steve live in the Rovers aswell or is he with Tracey?

does Steve live in the Rovers aswell or is he with Tracey?

Is he not in Becky's old flat over the cab office?

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i meant simon :P

:D:p

• Advertisement

bijapos wrote: »

I wonder how they fit them into the Rovers? Karl, Stella, Eva, Sunita, Leanne and now Simon all piled up in there. Great place to put a kid who thinks drink is the answer to his problems as well.

Simon will obviously sleep in the loo which 'conveniently' seems to be in Ken and Deirdre's front room! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Simon will obviously sleep in the loo which 'conveniently' seems to be in Ken and Deirdre's front room! ;)

Better than sleeping in the sitting room which just happens to be out in the street beside the Rovers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

The upstairs of the Rovers is a right Tardis. In recent years the Rovers has appeared to have 4 bedrooms as there have been a number of occasions during Steve's tenure as landlord that 4 bedrooms have been in use. There is also an upstairs living area with a sitting-room and kitchen area. It mysteriously appeared around the time Steve and Becky got together and all of their adoption meetings happened there but it's been forgotten about lately. Pictured here with Dawn, their adoption social worker.

10426_104927_0705COROSOCIALWORKER1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

ya that was some brill acting by peter allright- when he fell to the ground it was v good

love the euros but missing my reg soaps:(

Look what I found! Hours of fun to be had :D

http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/itv-launches-interactive-corrie-map.html

*note picture of Eva when you click The Rovers :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

eva was fcuking hot in that black dress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

eva was fcuking hot in that black dress

really? From the neck down I presume. Her whingetastic face is hard to watch.

SPOILER: This week saw the start of the bitter battle between Peter Barlow and ex-wife Leanne for custody of little Simon.

Now we can reveal that the story will take a dramatic twist this summer as Peter and Carla go to desperate lengths to try and escape the country with Simon when Peter is worried that the custody fight is not going his way - but will Simon be going with them or wilL Leanne win the battle to become Simon’s full time mum?

The storyline coincides with Alison King and Chris Gascoyne taking a four month break from the show from this summer to spend time with their families.

They will flee the cobbles in July but Carla and Peter fans needn’t worry as Alison and Chris will be back towards the end of the year with an explosive storyline that will have viewers on the edge of their seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Just watched marathon omnibus-I know Sunita is an idiot but that Karl is some piece of work-yuck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement