Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Nick was fair thick, going in the father and son race :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

10/10 for the Steve and Lloyd double act in the headmasters office. You'd swear the pair had spent their childhoods there. Oh, that's right - they did.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Leanne was so annoying throughout the whole episode, I 've lost all sympathy for her
    steve and loyd running was hilarious

I'm not on Facebook so I'm not sure of the rules ok? But Faye is only 11 and was on it. I thought you had to be 13 or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

I hope they deal with online/real life bullying properly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tracy annoyed me tonight she's back to being a moany ole cow, thought the sports day was good

• Advertisement

Chucken AFAIK, Most (a lot) of kids aged 10 up have FB pages, think they just have to say they have parents permission. Drives me cracked when I get friend requests from kids, just WHY???
    Yes I too hope that FB bullying and bullying in general is handled properly. It is a shocking problem these days especially with girls:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I just love Steve and Lloyd:). I just hate Tracy's cardigan.

Wtf was Carla at with all the quare food at a child's birthday party? She's a half wit. Nick's a half wit too givin it dixie in the sack race. Fcuk sake, he should've abstained politely feigning a groin injury or some such discomfort...and Leanne needs a good slap:mad:.
    Sean is unbearable to watch, I can't stand him:( He's a pathetic over dramatic silly twat.
    What was wotsername Windass at offering to mind all the kids???? What sort of a gobsh*te is she???? At least wee Katy had the manners to put up a bit of a struggle but Fix couldn't wait to get rid of her wee one:mad:...Not a bother on her there the other nite marching about the place, fully dressed, no sign of illness saying she would soon be able to take the child back. Fcuk sake and your one Izzy in the wheelchair, pregnant and all and spelling out to her that Gary couldn't wait to get rid of all the squealers? Fizz didn't give a crap! I'd be pure mortified if that was my child:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Chucken wrote: »
    I'm not on Facebook so I'm not sure of the rules ok? But Faye is only 11 and was on it. I thought you had to be 13 or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

I hope they deal with online/real life bullying properly now.

Yeah, this has potential as a story, online bullying is a massive problem for kids and soul destroying for those who are victims of it, Jesus we had it a bit easier when we were in school. Hope they deal with it properly.

Steve and Lloyd has the makings of good banter as well, Corries version of Men Behaving Badly.

Nick is very insensitive, it's all a bit fast, no way should he have gone to the sports day or either of the parties. You have to take things easy with kids, the fact that he is Simons de facto Dad after a week is nonsense.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Apart from Carla's adult menu, Simon's party looked crap. There were no kids, just him and his cousin.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

so is izzy going to lose the baby then,?she mite not be able to carry it to full term and sis'' will do it for her..

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I just love Steve and Lloyd:). I just hate Tracy's cardigan.

Wtf was Carla at with all the quare food at a child's birthday party? She's a half wit. Nick's a half wit too givin it dixie in the sack race. Fcuk sake, he should've abstained politely feigning a groin injury or some such discomfort...and Leanne needs a good slap:mad:.
    Sean is unbearable to watch, I can't stand him:( He's a pathetic over dramatic silly twat.
    What was wotsername Windass at offering to mind all the kids???? What sort of a gobsh*te is she???? At least wee Katy had the manners to put up a bit of a struggle but Fix couldn't wait to get rid of her wee one:mad:...Not a bother on her there the other nite marching about the place, fully dressed, no sign of illness saying she would soon be able to take the child back. Fcuk sake and your one Izzy in the wheelchair, pregnant and all and spelling out to her that Gary couldn't wait to get rid of all the squealers? Fizz didn't give a crap! I'd be pure mortified if that was my child:confused:

Ann, I love the way you write :D Would you ever think of doing a few scripts for Corrie?

Surprise surprise! Peter hits the bottle again during the week and tries to get back with Leanne

* Its on Sunday night this week at 7.30*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann, I love the way you write :D Would you ever think of doing a few scripts for Corrie?
    Oh Ann's always been very talented. I still giggle at some of her contributions to the BB thread. Was it last year Ann or earlier?

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh Ann's always been very talented. I still giggle at some of her contributions to the BB thread. Was it last year Ann or earlier?
    Aw Alice..think it was the year before was it? We used to have great craic:D. I got used to skyplus. Now it's on channel 5 and it's not one of our original sky channels so I can't record it. Hard to keep up with it. The Year with Rex:D and Rachel (yawn!) and the year with Noreen and Siavash were great.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I used to really like Leanne but the writers are making that hard now. She's so hostile towards Peter, even around Simon. And then Stella started spouting sh1te about how Leanne only thinks of Simon and his interests? Yeah right.

Stupid Peter should not have hit hideous Nick but really it was hard to blame him. Great acting from little Simon as usual
    Leanne is such a twit

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I must be getting soft but I felt sorry for our Tracy tonight when Steve said he didn't love her and would never love her but I think she gets back to here evil ways when Emily takes her in and Norris isn't best pleased :D

lizt wrote: »
    I used to really like Leanne but the writers are making that hard now. She's so hostile towards Peter, even around Simon. And then Stella started spouting sh1te about how Leanne only thinks of Simon and his interests? Yeah right.

Yeah...I feckin' hate her too:mad:....Peter was a stupid eejit handing over Simon (admittedly..at the time, I was pleased for Leanne but I'm very fickle when it comes to my opinion of characters). She doesn't deserve Nick, he's a nice chap (I used to hate him:P). Now, that's not excusing Peter being an a**hole..I don't know how any woman puts up with him:confused:.
    It's annoying me as to why Carla's living in his horrible little flat with him. Where the fcuk were all Simon's toys and stuff when he was living there and where does Carla store all her big flappy clothes? Why aren't they living in her flat? (Didn't Michelle move out?)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

casio4 wrote: »
    I must be getting soft but I felt sorry for our Tracy tonight when Steve said he didn't love her and would never love her but I think she gets back to here evil ways when Emily takes her in and Norris isn't best pleased :D

I'll never feel sorry for her, she's an evil b....

Lisha wrote: »
    Stupid Peter should not have hit hideous Nick

'Stupid Peter and Hideous Nick':D

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »

I secretly was too Casio...but I firmly dampened down my soft feelings:o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I actually really liked the scene between Lloyd and Tracey when he caught her tampering with his cars. He seemed to feel so sorry for her, asking her what the hell she saw in him and when would she ever realise just how much he uses her when it suits him. It's true too. Tracey is generally a prize cow and she does a lot of fuçked up things but she has loved Steve since she was a young, mixed up teenager and he has used her whenever it suits him. It's always just enough to keep her hanging on and preventing her from having any chance of moving on. Then when he's confronted with the fact that she really does love him, he is absolutely foul to her.

If someone who you don't really care about, or even like, is obsessively in love with you, you don't ever, ever, ever lead them on. You don't shag them when you are feeling down, you don't pretend to love them or be their friend in order to manipulate them and if you do it's your own bloody fault if they don't get over you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I dont care it doesn't feel right and its wrong for Leanne to have custody of Simon despite the lad wanting it, but at the end of the day she is not a blood relative.I know some might say that you can be a mum or dad and not be biologically (Wow! big word:D) connected but its not if Peter don't want anything to do with the lad.

I mean whats the difference between Peter shacking up with Carla, and Leanne herself doing so with Nick? She is been a hypocrite:rolleyes:.

I thought it weird for Tracy to be linked (literally) with Beth, an unlikely partnership I would think.Will she be batting for the other side perhaps? or have I a vivid imagination? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

I have a feeling she submitted some scripts, but they were rejected as not viewable before the 9:00pm watershed. ;)

jimmyw wrote: »

I thought it weird for Tracy to be linked (literally) with Beth, an unlikely partnership I would think.Will she be batting for the other side perhaps? or have I a vivid imagination? :D

I think they're a great pair! One is as selfish as the other.

What kind of an eejit was Steve thinking he could just evict them without notice? :rolleyes:

...and Kevin? Surely he would be dealing with an estate agent and solicitor. You'd hardly just wander
    up to the seller of a house and offer a grand to move things along???

Oliverdog wrote: »
    I have a feeling she submitted some scripts, but they were rejected as not viewable before the 9:00pm watershed. ;)

They would be good though! ;) Ann? Will you throw up your scripts here for us? :D
    We can have "Alternative Corrie"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

They would be good though! ;) Ann? Will you throw up your scripts here for us? :D
    We can have "Alternative Corrie"
    Oh yes! G'waaan Ann.

There'd be about 3 folk left on the show(Steve, Lloyd and little Simon) after I got my hands on a script:)...and the character exits would be a tad more violent..maybe with a few extra heavy wheelie bins packed with rolled up carpets parked down alleyways. Certain people would have to be slapped...Dev, Sunita, Stella, Karl, Eva, Leanne, Deirdre, (she hasn't been in it much lately but she still deserves a good hard throttling) Sally, Kevin..and the rest.:)

Can I do some slapping please Ann??? Sounds great:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Looking forward to the comedy in Emily's house, can just imagine Norris sleeping with one eye open and a candlestick in his hands :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement