Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

casio4 wrote: »
    she will have to show up

Just find it weird that no one has mentioned her to the police really and as far as we know she hasn't been interviewed or anything.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Maybe she's dead too?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm convinced its Anne...the whole watch thing would ring alarm bells!? Then again Jenny hasn't appeared since that night.
    Sally's life is in danger in the coming week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Jenny Jenny Jenny so!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I reckon the next time we see Jenny will be at the funeral, where she will probably have a new bloke. She got what she wanted from Frank (or so she thinks, and that's it.end of that chapter.

But she never cared about any of this enough to have motive to kill him. It was just business.

Jenny had nothing to gain when the factory was sold. It was Frank alone buying it off Carla. The only option is that Jenny gave Frank money to buy the factory and they have some sort of seperate contract. Bizarre that she hasn't been seen, she hasn't even showed up to get the contract.

Bit of a hole in the story too that they only signed one contract, normally there would be at least 2, probably 4, (Carla, Frank, and 2 Solicitors).
    cofy wrote: »
    But what's going to come out of this missing watch? If Anne killed him, the watch would have been returned with his personal effects.

Anne was always a suspect, she fought with him, hit him with the bottle in a rage and he died, its more manslaughter than murder. She overheard Frank and Carla fighting and then argued with him.
    wotaccent wrote: »

The strangest thing is that just Carla's fingerprints were on the bottle. What about Peter's and Frank's? And why does the inspector keep insisting it was Carla? It's as if he can't be bothered to keep an open mind and look at everything. Expects everything to just fall into place.

Welll technically Roy and Jason also handled the bottle so there should be several sets of fingerprints on it. Possible Frank and Anne's as well.

At this stage it's 1/3 Anne and 6/4 Jenny, 33/1 bar the rest. :)

Karl is a lucky git that he looks like he's going to get to have an affair with Sunita. Along with Michelle the best looking woman on the show. (honourable mention to Tina, but Michelle and Sunita are more my age !).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Peter really annoys me not one show of emotion or care for his son :mad:

I'd say Ken would back Leanne for custody

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭frankz

bijapos wrote: »

Karl is a lucky git that he looks like he's going to get to have an affair with Sunita. Along with Michelle the best looking woman on the show. (honourable mention to Tina, but Michelle and Sunita are more my age !).

The affair with Sunita was set up from the start --> the very first night Sunita was working behind the bar Karl had a decent long look at the "girls" -- can't find the youtube clip but from this episode http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_pZ72zD7bYo/TxitJJSWAEI/AAAAAAAAEmA/bemtd93hkRk/s1600/SunitaKarl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

bijapos wrote: »

In a toss up between michelle and Sunita, errr.....

I'll think about it and come back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

So it all finally comes out tonight.... I bet it's Anne..

There was a wan on this morning with Ivan Yeats, the tv slot, and she also thinks the same..............Me,I dont know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Who's Jenny ?

Kaching wrote: »
    Who's Jenny ?

Frank's last girlfriend who helped him scam Carla. Last seen at the contract signing.

KNEW IT WAS ANNE !!!! not half obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I think we should all open up our own Detective Agency. We'd be solving crimes left, right and centre! :p

Alicat wrote: »
    I think we should all open up our own Detective Agency. We'd be solving crimes left, right and centre! :p

we'd be a damn site better than the gards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

that was a bit stupid on how sally fell,

Well it looks like ye who thought it was Anne were right.....B******S:D

Jenny is still a mystery though.:confused:

cats.life wrote: »
    that was a bit stupid on how sally fell,

Beat me to it. That was ridiculous.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Ha! Serves you right Sally, you interfering, nosy cow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,682 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

This whole "Who Killed Frank?" mystery was never really a mystery if you think about it logically. Let's see, the main suspects were Kevin, Sally, Peter, Carla and the mother. It was always going to be either the mother or Carla because they have been in the soap the least amount of time. It was never going to be Kevin, Sally or Peter as that would mean that they would be MOVING ON from the soap if they were caught and put away in jail and let's face it, none of the long termers are ever going to leave the show so the whole mystery had as much tension as wondering whether Ken Barlow will survive a heart attack (of course he will, he's in it since day one!!).

So in 99% of soap "whodunnits" always look to the newest or almost-newest character because the long termers dont leave. Hence for the same reason Gail was never actually killed by Tricky Dicky, Deirdre was always going to be released from jail, Fiz never did go down for the crimes of John Stape, and Kevin and Sally I read now are getting back together-yawn, I didnt see that coming :rolleyes:

What WOULD have been brilliant and kept the soap fresh was if that tram actually culled half the cast in Corrie and replaced them with new families and fresh faces but instead...em...Rita survived, as we all knew she would!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ooh, the 2nd episode will be good! Agree with ye - stupid the way she fell! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

God, the pout on Rosie!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I still think Jenny did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Tommy is sooo cute!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

How did Kevin know his way about the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah that was a bit strange, he saw Anne holding a knife up to Carla and decided to try the garage door to get in :rolleyes: thought he would have whipped out the phone and rang the police :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sally's 'falling' scene was like something out of 'You've been framed'...pure daft. They could at least have made the auld one trip her or something. Or at least pull the camera angle back a bit so we could get a good view of her sprawling across the landing. They should've shown her falling down the stairs at the very least. Fcuk sake 'Sally's life hangs in the balance'...wtf?! She falls on the landing? Big swing!....And what did she bounce her head off - the banister? She must have a soft head with all the blood and all, should've just been a bump. Oh and Jenny should really have made an appearance...miserable producers cutting costs.

I really want to slap Sunita, she's so smug, flirty and coy when talking to Karl and at the same time brown nosing Stella. Can't bear her....She's convinced he's dying about her. I don't like Dev but for Jaysus sake, he can't do anything right. She's an unbelievable nag!

How long did it take Gayle to eat that fcukin' chip? I couldn't listen to what she was saying at all...my eyes were glued to it. Tiny little nibbles, and wtf was she chewing away at? The chip was getting longer and longer and she was chewing more and more. I was dying to shove it into her mouth:mad:!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Ann22 wrote: »
    Sally's 'falling' scene was like something out of 'You've been framed'...pure daft. They could at least have made the auld one trip her or something. Or at least pull the camera angle back a bit so we could get a good view of her sprawling across the landing. They should've shown her falling down the stairs at the very least. Fcuk sake 'Sally's life hangs in the balance'...wtf?! She falls on the landing? Big swing!....And what did she bounce her head off - the banister? She must have a soft head with all the blood and all, should've just been a bump. Oh and Jenny should really have made an appearance...miserable producers cutting costs.

I really want to slap Sunita, she's so smug, flirty and coy when talking to Karl and at the same time brown nosing Stella. Can't bear her....She's convinced he's dying about her. I don't like Dev but for Jaysus sake, he can't do anything right. She's an unbelievable nag!

How long did it take Gayle to eat that fcukin' chip? I couldn't listen to what she was saying at all...my eyes were glued to it. Tiny little nibbles, and wtf was she chewing away at? The chip was getting longer and longer and she was chewing more and more. I was dying to shove it into her mouth:mad:!

Hilarious :-D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Tina and Tommy to get together!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Tina and Tommy to get together!!

Lucky Tommy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement