Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally given up on the Sporting Emprium!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

This thread has many levels of levels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

the only thing worse than what this thread has become is having to sit at a table with these fools.

life bans for all I say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Jay, you know the rules.

You're not allowed have an opinion on anything until you've paid everyone back the money you owe.

See what I mean^^^^^...

The above post is based on pure conjecture and rumour. Tom I really think you should be careful when posting stuff like the above.
    I dont need my personal bad debt situation broadcast and am doing my best to get that stuff sorted.. You are not helping. You witnessed one occasion of me borrowing money from one person yet you refer to me owing ''everyone'' money..

I challenge anyone except the following to come on here and confirm I owe them money

Yuletired, Flushdraw, Spencer James, Mickste, Ace2007, BCB, The Nutt Peddler (pfft), Kayroo, Smurph, AKQJ10, HJ, Cardshark, Semibluff, Smoothcall, The Champs87, Lao Lao, Gholimoli, Bad Beat Joe, The Chief, Zsoulking.

You know how to get under my skin sir!!!

Is this a joke? Tom is the funniest thing this side of josephine brand. .

^^^This is the joke^^^However Tom pales in comparison to the legend that is ''da noodles'' fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Jayminator wrote: »
    See what I mean^^^^^...

The above post is based on pure conjecture and rumour. Tom I really think you should be careful when posting stuff like the above.
    I dont need my personal bad debt situation broadcast and am doing my best to get that stuff sorted.. You are not helping. You witnessed one occasion of me borrowing money from one person yet you refer to me owing ''everyone'' money..

I challenge anyone except the following to come on here and confirm I owe them money

Yuletired, Flushdraw, Spencer James, Mickste, Ace2007, BCB, The Nutt Peddler (pfft), Kayroo, Smurph, AKQJ10, HJ, Cardshark, Semibluff, Smoothcall, The Champs87, Lao Lao, Gholimoli, Bad Beat Joe, The Chief, Zsoulking.

You know how to get under my skin sir!!!

You sir keep some very good accounts. It was just a fking coffee, I've completely forgotten about it and really didn't require a payback but I am busto at the moment. The money I took from El Stuntman in Celbridge has gone on two new salubrious looking Ganseys. So leave the 3 euros in the Se for me and I'll collect it soon. (yippee)

Sht I forgot, I've finally given up on that place. (or does that even mean anything around here)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Sure the bank won't even give you a loan Jay. Untrustworthy written all over your scarf.

YULETIRED wrote: »
    The money I took from El Stuntman in Celbridge has gone on two new salubrious looking Ganseys.

hope one was a Leinster rugby shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

You are so in bits Jay the Lip, you even owe xxxxx money!

You are so in bits Jay the Lip, you even owe conor doyle money!

^^^^
    :eek::eek::eek:

a step too far and below the belt imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

hope one was a Leinster rugby shirt

got two already :D. , One was A Ben Sherman (would have been Ben Dunnes only for you :) )

• Advertisement

YULETIRED wrote: »
    got two already :D. but close, One was A Ben Sherman (would have been Ben Dunnes only for you :) )

ya bollox :pac:

I got a tattoo in your honour on Saturday afternoon, the back of my right hand now says "don't bluff the fish", the left has a picture of you ;)

5starpool wrote: »
    Sure the bank won't even give you a loan Jay. Untrustworthy written all over your scarf.

LOL. The bank not giving me money is the reason why I cant repay.......

You are so in bits Jay the Lip!

You are a classless punk chimp imo.. Mods can we get this thread back on topic as these type of contributors add nothing to this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

There's a lot of cyber flirting going on here.

Advertisement