Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Luck to all at The Irish Open

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

What were the final results for the 1500 and the charity event..In work and cant access d blog:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Whyno wrote: »
    What were the final results for the 1500 and the charity event..In work and cant access d blog:(

Here ya go.

Irish Open 2009 €1,500 + €150 NLH freezeout - 209 entries - 12th-13th April 2009
    Place Name Prize
    1 Keir Ratcliff €72,300
    2 Frank Sarubbi €52,000
    3 Colin Stuttard €45,000
    4 Jeffrey Vanchiro €40,000
    5 Paul Smallwood €19,400
    6 Jamie Gold €15,400
    7 Trevor Dinneen €12,200
    8 Leon de Rouw €8,800
    9 A Medesan €5,600
    10 Neil Channing €5,600
    11 Jean-pierre Gleize €4,400
    12 Keith McFadden €4,400
    13 Eric Larcheveque €3,800
    14 Marty Wilson €3,800
    15 Gerald Morgan €2,800
    16 Marc Goodwin €2,800
    17 George Geary €1,900
    18 Dennis Collins €1,900
    19 Kevin Owens €1,900
    20 Mikael Johansson €1,900
    21 Benoit Rossignon €1,900
    22 Jesper Hornekaer €1,900
    23 John Maccormack €1,900
    24 James Browning €1,900

Irish Open 2009 €300 + €30 Charity Event NLH freezeout - 150 entries - 13th April 2009
    Place Name Prize
    1 Kieron O’Neill €9,500
    2 Massimiliano Tamburini €5,200
    3 Eamon Orielly €3,300
    4 Paul Marrow €2,400
    5 Tim Blake €2,000
    6 Cathrine Casey €1,500
    7 Anthony O’Callaghan €1,200
    8 Joseph Grech €900
    9 Christophe Gasia €500
    10 Dominic McCloskey €500
    11 Jean jacques Mars €500
    12 Julien Lamaison €500
    13 Vera Duffy €400
    14 Martin Noonan €400
    15 James Glass €400
    16 Joe Fanning €400
    17 Dominik Stopka €400

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Nice to see jamie gold payin for his weekend!!;) well done all both players and at ppp. Came up sunday and such a buzz!! next year i'll be there thursday morning till the finish!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Favourites

Well done to all connected with the IO for a very efficently run weekend of Poker and special mention to James G (Cosgrave) 45th in the ME,Sarah Mc Donagh 8th in the Ladies event and Paul Smallwood 5th in the 1500 Freeze-Out.At present we poker lovers are spoiled for choice and long may it last:)

Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

great result for Paul in the 1500 wp m8

was a shame to see no Irish player in the main event on Monday, I was chatting to Padraig about this yesterday and we came to the conclusion that it had something to do with having a bar open on good friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Thanks to everyone who has said good things about the weekend. We (the PPP team) worked very hard to put on an excellent show and things seemed to have gone pretty well. Congrats to all who cashed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

WP to the PPP team. I could only admire everything from afar on the webstream but fab coverage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Thanks to everyone who has said good things about the weekend. We (the PPP team) worked very hard to put on an excellent show and things seemed to have gone pretty well. Congrats to all who cashed.

Yeah wp. Great weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭hatedajacks

Yeah well done Noel. It was a slickly organized event. My only gripes none of which were your teams fault were the Lack of any Customer service in the Hotel and I aint a fan of the main event Tournament Director(Serious attitude problem). Other than that a huge well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lillou

Noel, Eric + everyone else involved: great job!

The weekend was absolutely brilliant as always, I'm only just getting back to normal today. Good job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I've added a few photos of boardsies to the paddypowerpoker.com blog. I will be getting some more photos from our photographer soon and if I spot boardsies I've not already posted (I stuck up Doke, Jayminator, champ87 and more while the IO was underway) I'll throw them up. If you want a photo of you that I've posted, just email me at pburke AT paddypower DOT com.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

ionapaul wrote: »
    I've added a few photos of boardsies to the paddypowerpoker.com blog. I will be getting some more photos from our photographer soon and if I spot boardsies I've not already posted (I stuck up Doke, Jayminator, champ87 and more while the IO was underway) I'll throw them up. If you want a photo of you that I've posted, just email me at pburke AT paddypower DOT com.

I didn't know Fogell from Superbad played the IO this year!

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    I didn't know Fogell from Superbad played the IO this year!

Jesus that joke is so old it's fossilized. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

ionapaul wrote: »

Liam Flood looks as if he is asleep in that picture lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Jesus that joke is so old it's fossilized. Seriously.

Never seen him before obv.
    Who is it?

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Never seen it before obv.
    Who is it?

Rag2gar, even though your link is broken I am 100% sure that's the pic you chose since that joke was going around 18 months ago.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

His link isn't broken, but it is indeed rag2gar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Easy Kayroo,he obv wasn't posting 18 months ago.

Advertisement