Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Luck to all at The Irish Open

Options
  • 09-04-2009 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 39,516 ✭✭✭✭

To all from Boards who are playing in the Irish Open this weekend, run deep and may one of ye take it down. With the BBV going against ye, you all have every chance.

EDIT - to say gl to BCB and the paddypower lads as well. Hope all runs smoothly

Re-Edit: http://www.irishpokeropen.com/console/index.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

+ 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

careca wrote: »
    + 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

+3

I've put money on Smurph and doke but would love to see ollyk or hatedajacks get a deep run

enjoy lads

edit: or my horse mickste, 'gwan the Ste!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

+3

I've put money on Smurph and doke but would love to see ollyk or hatedajacks get a deep run

enjoy lads

That's one off the list for my celebration party....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

5starpool wrote: »
    That's one off the list for my celebration party....

did I say 'doke'? clearly i meant 'dom'

I will gladly share your Cristal and coke ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

+1 and also to BCB and the PPP Crew on a big weekend for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Good luck all. I would be spectating most years and would like to meet ye all but I'm not in the country this year. Next eyar I'll be qualifying myself, so I'll see ye at the tables. :D

Hope one of you takes it down. I've got monies on Marty Smith myself. He's a man in form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

Good luck all.

My advice?

Confidence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭singee88

WATERFORD PLAYER TO TAKE IT DOWN :):):):) best of luck any Waterford folk goin to it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Yup, best of luck all, take her down!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

good luck guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Would also like to wish all boardies playing a nice run in it :)

To see a lot of people that i play with regularly to pick up tickets was fantastic and am chuffed and would love to see a few of them take a deep run and have a big scoop GOOD LUCK LADS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Best of luck to all boardsies hopefully we can get a new superstar born from here.
    Also GL to my two fish mates John Kavanagh & Tommy Masterson who both luckboxed ticks on PPP and are both tighter than nuns knickers so might be worth ew bets on the 2nd day if surviving unscathed day1.

GL to me in supersat also as i feel i need a truck load to secure a ticket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

lol donkaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

big GL to all, looking forward to the streaming!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

Good luck to everyone playing! Will be railing online all weekend so keep the updates coming PPP!

Smurph to take the PPP Last Player Standing and Doke to make the final table... Go! Go! Go! My money's on both already!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dan Akroyd

Any highlights on the TV? Is this the same Irish tournie that was won by the English bloke Neil Channing heads up against an Irish guy Donal something last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Dan Akroyd wrote: »
    Any highlights on the TV? Is this the same Irish tournie that was won by the English bloke Neil Channing heads up against an Irish guy Donal something last year?

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dan Akroyd

Whyno wrote: »
    :eek:

Why the :eek:? Im just asking-maybe there are like 2 Irish big ones or something-Irish Open and Irish something else!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Yes it is that tourney and there is a live stream online and highlights on TG4 in a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭DPablo

Best of luck to all Boardies playing the IO to run like Gold:)
    good luck to BCB and gang,
    Don't forget to

k0452201.jpg

the chips before you go to bed;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

good luck to all the boardsies playing this. Id love to see an irish winner. Where will this be streamed?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Cheers and good luck to me, I'll need it.....
    Can't understand why PPP made me 175-1, not even worth a tenner.

Brian Murphy is a good bet for the Sole Survivor bet. Very solid online player. Doesn't have the big live game experience but if he brings his online game he will be a threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

May it be an all boardsie final table.
    GL all. NO FEAR!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Best of luck to all boardsies from Damo and BanditzPoker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭maloney333

Don't no many of you personal, but still wish everyone good luck! take it down one time and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

GL all, Phantom lord or pokerplaya to take it down :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Theeglinton

Best of luck to PPP BCB and I hope one of the Eglinton crew take it down !!!!

( raging I'm not there )

Dave C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Best of luck all.
    A holiday 5am Tuesday morning saved my from having to try qualify this year...no point playing if you cant stay till the end :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Best of luck guys and gals!

Advertisement