Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

to clarify?
    did you just say getting shot in the balls is worth it?? :D

i thought getting hit would be more painful. it only really hurts if you get hit within 15 ft, but thats rare enough out in redbarn.

getting hit by a paintball (if you've ever done it) is WAY more painful.

you'll have a great time - i'd love to be heading back down this weekend.
    enjoy!

no i didnt say getting hit in the balls is worth is,i was refearing to getting hit in the hand and when i said worth it i ment its worth going to red barn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

First time at the site today. Had a great time fantastic site, well marshaled and very honourable players today.

Thanks to all from the 4 CTU lads.

I was the ghillie monster in the last game :-)

Cheers,

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

hey dobby do you have enough marshalls?

andy
    Thanks larz, for the moment we do yeah, but i'll keep you in mind when we need extra hands.We try let the games flow without too much inteference because at the end of the day Airsoft is an honour tag sport, so its better to encourage players to marshal themselves. We're really only there to make tea and coffee, and to blow a whistle:D...lol.

deco nate wrote: »
    hi dobby, im new to airsoft and id like to play on your site next sat but my printer is out of ink,plus no camo just jeans an runners full mask,can i play like this gagin for a game and is it full of kids,just askin cause im 40(dont wanna be the only old man lol)is it ok to turn up on the day?thanks
    Yep thats no problem, just turn up and get gaming. We will have the forms on site for you to fill in so you don't have to print them off. And age doesn't come into airsoft really, its more fitness level. So you can sprint around or dig into a foxhole its up to the player themselves.
    The Airsoft community is a very friendly place to be, you'll always be made welcome at all the sites and shops.:DSo just get out and give it a try.
    Damian.

hoplite wrote: »
    First time at the site today. Had a great time fantastic site, well marshaled and very honourable players today.

Thanks to all from the 4 CTU lads.

I was the ghillie monster in the last game :-)

Cheers,

Rob
    Thanks Rob,
    Glad you enjoyed it. you all played extemely well yesterday. Great turnout and no hassle from any of the players. Just the way we like it at Red Barn.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Thanks larz, for the moment we do yeah, but i'll keep you in mind when we need extra hands.We try let the games flow without too much inteference because at the end of the day Airsoft is an honour tag sport, so its better to encourage players to marshal themselves. We're really only there to make tea and coffee, and to blow a whistle:D...lol.

haha cool!there should b 9 or 10 of us down this sat,

cya then,
    Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

HI DAMO,just wondering has there been any changes to the prisoner game in relation to the pre -prisoner release respawning, when we where there a few bodies found it diffult to grasp,
    jaysus i think im even confusing meself writing this.:confused:;)..but ye get me drift.
    class site, no matter what ye do with that game it was greeeeeeeeeeeeaat.
    cheers
    paddy;)

Rat squad wrote: »
    HI DAMO,just wondering has there been any changes to the prisoner game in relation to the pre -prisoner release respawning, when we where there a few bodies found it diffult to grasp,
    jaysus i think im even confusing meself writing this.:confused:;)..but ye get me drift.
    class site, no matter what ye do with that game it was greeeeeeeeeeeeaat.
    cheers
    paddy;)
    Hi ya Paddy,
    Yeah I'm looking at an alternative at the mo. Gonna try it out this weekend and see how it plays out. It involves a kind of 'sin bin', Time out spot within the courtyard.
    Sure we'll see how goes.
    Make sure and bring your night vision for Wednesday nights at Rathbegan. Hope it goes well.:)
    Damian.

"Gates open 9.45 Gates will be locked at 10.30 sharp"

hey Damian,

one of the lads isnt finished work till 11 and he cant be at redbarn till around 11.15 can he come at this time and get in??

thanks,
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

just a question on the price

if im going for the first time on saturday for a half day is that 25 euro because of the membership card?

is there a discount for buying bbs after getting the membership

• Advertisement

"Gates open 9.45 Gates will be locked at 10.30 sharp"

hey Damian,

one of the lads isnt finished work till 11 and he cant be at redbarn till around 11.15 can he come at this time and get in??

thanks,
    Andy
    Hi Andy,

Thats no bother if only 1 guy has to come late, out of all of ye. We do like to keep a strict 10.30 close out so that games can get underway promptly.;)
    See ya Saturday.

Stevo93 wrote: »
    is there a discount for buying bbs after getting the membership
    Yes it will be €25 for your first half day visit.
    You get a free bottle when you sign up for membership initially but there is no discount on BB's. They are a €10 a bottle.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 jinxleprechaun

Hi All,

Had my first Airsoft games Sunday, and I have to say what a great time I had. Thank's to all who made me welcome and for the good humour throughout the day. A return is definately on the cards asap.

BTW..Is it really nasty to let someone crawl a football field towards your position before shooting him just as his arms give way right in front of you? he he he :-)

Respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Hi ya Paddy,
    Yeah I'm looking at an alternative at the mo. Gonna try it out this weekend and see how it plays out. It involves a kind of 'sin bin', Time out spot within the courtyard.
    Sure we'll see how goes.
    Make sure and bring your night vision for Wednesday nights at Rathbegan. Hope it goes well.:)
    Damian.
    a few great games a rathbeggan tonight went really well, not really dark dark but dim vision .
    cheers damo

Rat squad wrote: »
    a few great games a rathbeggan tonight went really well, not really dark dark but dim vision .
    cheers damo
    Glad to hear it. Now you'll be glad you ate all those carrots when you were a little lad... lol:D

damian

are yous open this comming monday? (bank holiday)

mle1324 wrote: »
    damian

are yous open this comming monday? (bank holiday)
    :D:DYes we are open this Saturday , Sunday and Monday.:D:D

:D:DYes we are open this Saturday , Sunday and Monday.:D:D

should be down on monday if i can get a lift:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

another quick question..

there will be about four 15 year olds coming up on saturday would it be alright if the person bringing us up can sign the waiver instead of all of us getting a lift up?
    from what im hearing this site sounds great :)

thanks

Stevo93 wrote: »
    another quick question..

there will be about four 15 year olds coming up on saturday would it be alright if the person bringing us up can sign the waiver instead of all of us getting a lift up?
    from what im hearing this site sounds great :)

thanks
    Hi Stevo,
    If you print off the waivers and membership application forms and have your parent or guardian sign them then we can get the parent that is dropping you guys off to countersign them. A bit of a pain but we gotta make sure you have the consent of your parents to play.:)
    Look forward to seeing you guys on Saturday.....

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::pac: Just to let you all know we will be ordering in lunch for anybody that wants to avail of it for the weekend. Just let us know when you sign in, in the mornings.

Bagel or roll and mineral €7
    Bagel or roll and soup €7
    Bagel or roll and soup and muffin €10
    All delivered fresh to site for lunch time.
    Complimentary tea and coffee.

Damian.:D

Thanks to all the lads who were out today. Great days gaming and thanks to Aaron for bringing the cookies for tea.Great honour and skill by all well done. :D

hey ppl.i had a gr8 day and thanks to the gosts especially mouse who gave me a lot of pointers,and damian who got that battery charged up :D

my first time and definatley not the last ;)

Andy

great day today lads,im knackered after all of those great games and it was great playing with the Ghosts again,and a big thanks to damian,ronan and neil for there hospatialty:D:):D:)

Aaron

P.S:who won the last game,red or yellow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

cool day shooting today lads :D:D:D:cool:

mle1324 wrote: »
    great day today lads,im knackered after all of those great games and it was great playing with the Ghosts again,and a big thanks to damian,ronan and neil for there hospatialty:D:):D:)

Aaron

P.S:who won the last game,red or yellow?

red!!!:D woop by around 5sh mins i dont know the exact time

red!!!:D woop by around 5sh mins i dont know the exact time

and me doing that sprint with the flag at the last 2 minutes,i had a stich after that (think that says alot about my fitness levels) but awell there will be many other times to win:p

u took the flag?lol i wus in the tower and as soon as i take out my mag to change it the flag was gone!!lol

u took the fag?lol i wus in the tower and as soon as i take out my mag to change it the flag was gone!!lol

well i tell you it was hard getting it back from yous,but in the end we all got the flag.it was a team effort

• Advertisement

Thanks to all the lads who were out today. Great days gaming and thanks to Aaron for bringing the cookies for tea.Great honour and skill by all well done. :D

LOL:D:D:D Nothing better then a box of cookies with a cup of tea. LOL:D:D:D
    anyway i wouldent of been able to eat them all after a box of weges and two red bulls from the esso garage,which was my breakfest and which takes me back to my fitness levels LOL:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement