Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options
1515253545557»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Thanks lads and to all that ventured out this weekend. Good craic. We will be open this coming weekend as usual Saturday and Sunday, despite myself and Ro being in Senny.
    Have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Bebs

Hi all,

I'm looking to break a friend into airsoft this Saturday coming. He'll have boots and what not but he's without a gun and mask. I was wondering do Redbarn do gun & mask rental?

Cheers,

Bebs

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Hey there, was wondering if your open Good Friday, were a team of 8 lookin to try out somewhere new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TwinsAirsoft

Had a great day at Red Barn on Sunday filming and playing.Love the new field layout.
    here is a link to some footage from today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnxyiiMKM48

here is the other footage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLdHaZW2apA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bailey.!

And here's the 2nd Video lads

• Advertisement

Sorry no rentals available this weekend.
    Bebs wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking to break a friend into airsoft this Saturday coming. He'll have boots and what not but he's without a gun and mask. I was wondering do Redbarn do gun & mask rental?

Cheers,

Bebs

No Sorry we are open Saturday and Sunday only.
    jayod30 wrote: »
    Hey there, was wondering if your open Good Friday, were a team of 8 lookin to try out somewhere new.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Dobby, if I dont get my membership card in the post by the weekend, would I still be able to go up on sunday without it ?
    Cheers

Yes , no problem.
    Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Dobby, if I dont get my membership card in the post by the weekend, would I still be able to go up on sunday without it ?
    Cheers

Hi just to let you all know, that we have decided to close the thread here on Boards. I'm not going to get in to the reasons why, but just suffice to say we feel that our time here has come to an end.
    I would like to thank Boards.ie , admins and the mods for all there hard work in the Airsoft category.
    Also thanks to all the posters who have contributed in our thread.
    Red Barn is still open for business as usual, but you can reach us on Facebook or by email, from here on in.
    I will be still on boards myself as a regular user.
    Thanks, from
    Damian and all at the Barn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement