Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

thanks for a great days gaming damo/ro/neill.
    sorry i was a bit narky but the kettle wouldent boil quick enough.and other factors beyond your control,
    pleasure as always .

ye ugly boll@~x

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

hairball wrote: »
    You must get a team together and challenge us Damo :D
    The Take Aim winners..... Sure thats a tall order isinit. Think I'd prefer to play on the same side as ye guys lol.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Gents,

Just wanted to congratulate you all on an excellent location. Was in red barn on Saturday and had a brilliant day. The site is amazing and everything an airsofter could wish for, dense woodland, open courtyards, buildings to storm. The games were well structured and brilliantly marshalled. Will definitely be going back again and again. Would be great to see a game set up for the yard with just the secondarys.

See you again soon.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Sorry Damo
    change of plans,looks like we MIGHT not be heading out this weekend or if so there be only about 3 but hopefully next week weel all be there

Gents,

Just wanted to congratulate you all on an excellent location. Was in red barn on Saturday and had a brilliant day. The site is amazing and everything an airsofter could wish for, dense woodland, open courtyards, buildings to storm. The games were well structured and brilliantly marshalled. Will definitely be going back again and again. Would be great to see a game set up for the yard with just the secondarys.

See you again soon.:D
    Thanks man, glad you had fun.
    And yes we have a pistol/shotgun game for the courtyard for our evening games, (coming soon).;)

• Advertisement

mle1324 wrote: »
    Sorry Damo
    change of plans,looks like we MIGHT not be heading out this weekend or if so there be only about 3 but hopefully next week weel all be there
    Thats no bother we'll see you then.:D

SEMI - SUNDAY
    24 MAY

Sunday 24 May semi-auto and ammo restrictions

We will be limiting the ammo usage and restricting games to semi-auto in most of the days gaming.
    Try and improve your skill and stealth and most importantly teamwork.
    Regular skirmishing but with twist.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Cool, a whole day of semi... will have to dust off the oul springer and get me some of those invisible bb's.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Great games yesterday Sunday Guys, was only on a half day Think I got the the best of the day capturing the flag and the sunshine . Hope the mighty ATF did not get too wet in the afternoon. Sorry to miss next weekends events but the best of luck wit it..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

tango9 wrote: »
    Great games yesterday Sunday Guys, was only on a half day Think I got the the best of the day capturing the flag and the sunshine . Hope the mighty ATF did not get too wet in the afternoon. Sorry to miss next weekends events but the best of luck wit it..:D

nah we got soaked, it was great fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Great game's on Sunday lads, had a great time.

Really enjoyed playing against ATF, The honesty was top notch.
    As i said, I'd rather lose to an honest team than win against a dishonest one.

The first half was a lovely day, was roasting, then ATF arrived, and brought the rain... and the pain:o

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Great game's on Sunday lads, had a great time.

Really enjoyed playing against ATF, The honesty was top notch.
    As i said, I'd rather lose to an honest team than win against a dishonest one.

The first half was a lovely day, was roasting, then ATF arrived, and brought the rain... and the pain:o

Had a blast yesterday guys The honesty on both sides was top notch great games , great players and a great site cheers all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭superfear

hi guys, im pretty new to airsoft but man am i addicted. need to set myself up now with some gear. could anyone tell me where would the best place to buy be?? and if any1 is selling anything id be very keen.
    cheers

superfear wrote: »
    hi guys, im pretty new to airsoft but man am i addicted. need to set myself up now with some gear. could anyone tell me where would the best place to buy be?? and if any1 is selling anything id be very keen.
    cheers
    Glad to hear that. Just try the adverts section in this forum.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=934

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Dermster

Just a couple of questions Dobby...........

1. why are you bringing in the semi day?

2. How do you plan to cope with the body numbers down the line? you couldn't move 2 feet and you stepped on someone the last time i was there.

Dermster wrote: »
    Just a couple of questions Dobby...........

1. why are you bringing in the semi day?

2. How do you plan to cope with the body numbers down the line? you couldn't move 2 feet and you stepped on someone the last time i was there.
    To provide players with a challenge and improve teamwork and skill. Its a totally different game when you play without full auto because you gotta make your shots count. Its just for this Sunday and we'll see how its goes. Also a lot of players have requested something like this.

I think the site copes well with large numbers. As for you not being able to move 2 feet last time you were there... well they must have been all your kills that you were stepping on... lol:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Dermster

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    To provide players with a challenge and improve teamwork and skill. Its a totally different game when you play without full auto because you gotta make your shots count. Its just for this Sunday and we'll see how its goes. Also a lot of players have requested something like this.

I think the site copes well with large numbers. As for you not being able to move 2 feet last time you were there... well they must have been all your kills that you were stepping on... lol:)

very good lol:). I was hoping yas would be thinking of opening week days or evenings coming into summer:D

Just a little reminder for this coming Sunday. Don't want players coming out with 1,000,000 BB's , hoping to unleash them all. Its gonna be semi ,and ammo restricted for the full auto.Thanks:D
    SEMI - SUNDAY

24 MAY

Sunday 24 May semi-auto and ammo restrictions
    We will be limiting the ammo usage and restricting games to semi-auto in most of the days gaming.
    Try and improve your skill and stealth and most importantly teamwork.
    Regular skirmishing but with twist.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

hey dobby hoping to get out to ya in about two weeks with a few of the lads will send ya a txt to give ya numbers from the team coming. hope all is well. andy

andy_g wrote: »
    hey dobby hoping to get out to ya in about two weeks with a few of the lads will send ya a txt to give ya numbers from the team coming. hope all is well. andy
    Looking forward to that Andy. I expect good things from you guys sein as your around so long as a team. Hopefully we'll get another team to test you guys out.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

Got My Membership card in the post today, cheers lads

i'll Be up to get that claymore in a few weeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

Just a little reminder for this coming Sunday. Don't want players coming out with 1,000,000 BB's , hoping to unleash them all. Its gonna be semi ,and ammo restricted for the full auto.Thanks:D

so this mean machine gun (m249) not allowed.

so this mean machine gun (m249) not allowed.
    Mr Anderson....(spoken as in The Matrix)
    Tomorrow is gonna be just Semi auto on games and the the games that will be played on full or semi will be restricted by the amount of BB's allowed during that game. So the use of the SAW is possible but only in the full auto games,( with ammo limits- not 3,000/6,000 mag capacity , maybe use a hi cap M4 mag). But you'll need an AEG that can be used on Semi for the other games.
    Hope this helps. We're just tryin it out for tomorrow.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 barnakil bill

Great days gaming .Single shot games took time to get used to even with my finger looking like its on steriods. Still the best site in the country by far . Looking forward to next week already.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Thanks for the gaming today men (and ladies):D.You'll have to get young Dan a 249, theres a john rambo in there trying to get out.Damien one of your guys lent me a bottle of gas today and i bailed with it.Sorry mate! i'll try and drop it in next week..

BBones wrote: »
    Thanks for the gaming today men (and ladies):D.You'll have to get young Dan a 249, theres a john rambo in there trying to get out.Damien one of your guys lent me a bottle of gas today and i bailed with it.Sorry mate! i'll try and drop it in next week..
    Glad you enjoyed it , don't worry about the gas. See you next time.:)

Thanks to all who came this weekend and battled it out. The Semi auto games proved interestingly suspenseful, even if peoples trigger fingers got cramped , lol, double tap lads double tap.
    Well done to all for some great gaming:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Hay Damo

Hoping to have a few of us down to you over the weekend.
    Hope it will be clear blue skys like Sunday:cool:

See you then:)

Aaron

mle1324 wrote: »
    Hay Damo

Hoping to have a few of us down to you over the weekend.
    Hope it will be clear blue skys like Sunday:cool:

See you then:)

Aaron
    We'll have the biscuits ready for ya so....
    Oh and I'll book in some fine weather for all those skirmishing this weekend.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

The Hawks should be out in 'force' this sunday. Hope to see some limited-ammo games again if they worked out last time. Looking forward to it :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement