Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

hoplite wrote: »
    Hi Dobby,

Should be a few of us there tomorrow. Two of us got cards from the weekend before and two of us did'nt :-(

Cheers,

Rob
    Hi Rob, look forward to seeing you tomorrow. If they haven't received cards thats no problem. I'll have a master list on site with me and we'll sort it out for ya..:)
    Damian.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

hey!!had a gr8 day thanks to all!m gona save up for a new vest and ill be back out!

Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Other than my pistol breaking:( and getting stick off Neil over it:D LOL:D,i had a great day even though the 2 SAWs couldent make it up:(.
    Also turned out a nice day after about half eleven:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Great day as always !
    can you look out for a Glock 18c (AEP) with 100rd mag (camo top slide)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

hey lads my first time out to yas saturday i loved it:D:D:D will e back out to yous again thanks for a great day

JASON

• Advertisement

whydave wrote: »
    Great day as always !
    can you look out for a Glock 18c (AEP) with 100rd mag (camo top slide)?
    Thanks Dave, always a pleasure when you guys are gaming. Great play by you guys and will check for that pistol during the week for ya:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

OMG what a magnificent site. It has EVERYTHING. Yesterday was easily one of the best days airsofting I have ever had. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks to the lads for putting on a good day. Thanks to the RATS for challenging us, respect to you lads...

My best moment of the day was hearing 1 of the 5 lads who had surrounded me in the woods saying 'This areas clear' . They got a shock... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭madduke

Jay TLR wrote: »
    OMG what a magnificent site. It has EVERYTHING. Yesterday was easily one of the best days airsofting I have ever had. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks to the lads for putting on a good day. Thanks to the RATS for challenging us, respect to you lads...

My best moment of the day was hearing 1 of the 5 lads who had surrounded me in the woods saying 'This areas clear' . They got a shock... :D
    from all the R.A.T.S. Thank you for a good days airsoft. and everybody else who was there. will be back soon i hope. and thanks to the lads who run red barn. its was a super day. thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Thank you my friends for another great day. It is plain to see the effort you guys are putting in every week. Top marks again from the Viper Squad. All you need now is a poll on that table for Damo and some Poll dancing music and you guys will have it all.:eek::eek::D

We be back Soon Guys!!:D

Marko:D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

yup great day yesterday lads, really enjoyed myself, lovely site and a great bunch of players.
    As Jay said respect to the RATs team for putting it up to us and thanks to Damo and all at red barn for a cracking days airsoft

• Advertisement

All you need now is a poll on that table for Damo and some Poll dancing music and you guys will have it all.:eek::eek::D

We be back Soon Guys!!:D

Marko:D
    We want people to enjoy their day not puke at the site of me dancing round some pole... lol.
    Thanks lads great havin ye all Vipers, Rats, Contractors, ATS and the rest of you mercs... let the BB's fly;)

hairball wrote: »
    yup great day yesterday lads, really enjoyed myself, lovely site and a great bunch of players.
    As Jay said respect to the RATs team for putting it up to us and thanks to Damo and all at red barn for a cracking days airsoft
    Thanks Pete glad you enjoyed it..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

great day yesterday lads,we were all well impressd with the marshelling and the site[i kno i cnt spell]:pgreat battles took place all day
    thanks to all the players and teams!

VIPERS RULE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Had a great day sunday. Top class site well organised good to see a few extra marshalls from the last time i was there. A bit of waiting around but that probibly down to the large numers.

Well done to the vipers they are a serious bunch of lads one of the hardest teams i have played agaist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

hay Damo

should be loads(10+) of us 'Bad Company' up sometime over the weekend,most of them will be new so make sure you have loads of waviers:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

massive thanks damo, fantastic site, brilliantly ran and a great selection of games..we will definately be back

to the Vipers, you's have my upmost respect, a great team to play against, very honest and very sound...well done lads, hopefully we'll see you's in rathbeggan soon ;)

mle1324 wrote: »
    hay Damo

should be loads(10+) of us 'Bad Company' up sometime over the weekend,most of them will be new so make sure you have loads of waviers:pac::D
    Looking forward to seein 'Bad Company's' first deployment..:D

massive thanks damo, fantastic site, brilliantly ran and a great selection of games..we will definately be back

to the Vipers, you's have my upmost respect, a great team to play against, very honest and very sound...well done lads, hopefully we'll see you's in rathbeggan soon ;)
    Thanks for that but credit is not all mine. Neil and Ronan are also running the site, granted I'm the best looking;).

I have to agree with you there The Vipers are a great honest bunch of lads... can't play airsoft for S##t, but they try god love em.. lol:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Thanks for the games on sunday guys..Any plans to open wednesday evenings??

BBones wrote: »
    Thanks for the games on sunday guys..Any plans to open wednesday evenings??
    Glad you enjoyed them.:cool: We had intended on opening some evenings if the demand is there, now with the longer brighter evenings.
    But I don't want to clash with other sites that are opening same evenings, as I would prefer to give players a choice on different evenings.I think it would be better for airsoft if each site took an evening and opened on that rather than all sites opening on the same day during the week.Have to consult with my partners on the matter see what they think.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BBones

Excellent idea damien,working shift i'm off different nights and it would also allow all the sites to avail of custom as well as taking the bad weather factor out of it. and thanks for returning my pistol mag. the lost and found board is a great idea;):D

just on a small side note damo, did you get clearance to join us tomorrow night?

just on a small side note damo, did you get clearance to join us tomorrow night?
    Its lookin good. Finally I might get out to play....it'll probably cost me diner for two.
    Hope to see you rats out there....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

anything happening this sunday?

ps3man wrote: »
    anything happening this sunday?
    ????
    Just a little thing called Airsoft..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed them.:cool: We had intended on opening some evenings if the demand is there, now with the longer brighter evenings.
    But I don't want to clash with other sites that are opening same evenings, as I would prefer to give players a choice on different evenings.I think it would be better for airsoft if each site took an evening and opened on that rather than all sites opening on the same day during the week.Have to consult with my partners on the matter see what they think.:rolleyes:

yea that would b a great idea i only live in donabate, only a few mins away :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Oh come on be honest, you just want them to alternate cause ya don't want to be workin the same day as they are so you would be able to play yourself......lol.

Oh come on be honest, you just want them to alternate cause ya don't want to be workin the same day as they are so you would be able to play yourself......lol.
    This is true too:D...lol.

see ye wednesday evenin so damo ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

I have to agree with you there The Vipers are a great honest bunch of lads... can't play airsoft for S##t, but they try god love em.. lol:D:D

You must get a team together and challenge us Damo :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement