Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options
  • 08-04-2009 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

On behalf of Damian from Red Barn Airsoft
    *DOBBY* wrote:
    Now Open
    Swords County Dublin.
    Opening This Saturday , Sunday And Monday.
    Opening 10 am.
    Full day €25 Half day €15

Our site is a six acre mix of mature woodland, close quarter stone buildings and a small open area where intense firefights take place at the LZ.
    We are a members club but all are welcome to join. Membership is €10 for the year and you get a membership card and a bottle of BB's. upon joining.

Just to spoil all you Airsofters out there. Now you don't have to ask yourself will I go Airsofting this weekend..... You have to ask yourself WHERE do I go airsofting this weekend.

So many new sites for you to choose.
    Why not give us a try.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Great to see. Need to know how to get there/where you are:p but well done and best of luck with the new site.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Congrats and best of luck with the site.
    Thanks for the invite to the test last Sunday.
    Best day out ever.
    Dream site, looks like a film set. Not a tyre or pallet in sight.
    Loads of proper sandbags, CQB dream, sniper alley, woodland, incredible amount of work put into it. Can't wait to get back down.
    Best of all, it's less than 10 mins from my house in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Best of luck guys;););):D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Best of luck with this lads. I am sure I will get up to you at some stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Best of luck with the site lads hope to be down to check it out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Well done lads and the very best of luck with the venture - can't wait to get out and check it out! Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

where in swords are you??

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

where in swords are you??
    We are located out the old N1 , turn left for Ballyboughal and as you go over the bridge over the M1 Its the first gates on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

ah right cool, nice n close

are there any benefits aside from the bb's to the membership or is it purely to allow you play on the site?.....

ah right cool, nice n close

are there any benefits aside from the bb's to the membership or is it purely to allow you play on the site?.....
    Yeah its purely down to red tape and we wanted to ease the pain with the BB's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Best of luck with this folks. Hoping to make it out ASAP :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

What ages to you allow? Do you have a waiver to download?

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

To see the location of Red Barn Airsoft Click Here

Then input the co ordinates 53.508186 and -6.206884 (that's Minus) , Click Set.
    Then zoom in as normal and click hybrid, you can move around as usual with Google Maps.
    Hope this helps.
    E.

<edit> or just go to Google Maps & put in 53.508186,-6.206884 and click Search Maps.

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    What ages to you allow? Do you have a waiver to download?
    Sheamus the age is 14 on upward. The website is under construction and should be up and running in a day or so.They can be down loaded from there, but in the meantime we will have waivers to sign on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

tonky wrote: »
    Congrats and best of luck with the site.
    Thanks for the invite to the test last Sunday.
    Best day out ever.
    Dream site, looks like a film set. Not a tyre or pallet in sight.
    Loads of proper sandbags, CQB dream, sniper alley, woodland, incredible amount of work put into it. Can't wait to get back down.
    Best of all, it's less than 10 mins from my house in Swords.

wow the site sounds great, its about time that swords got a serious airsoft site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

johnboyire wrote: »
    wow the site sounds great, its about time that swords got a serious airsoft site

Thats uncalled for, and Damien and Neil would be the first to agree with me - You're not doing them any favours with cheap digs, and in fact it says more about you than anything else.

Damien, Neil......best of luck with this - Very, very impressive site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Best of luck with the site - god ye dubs seem to be spoiled for choice these days.
    Pity there arent more sites opening in munster

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

johnboyire wrote: »

Please keep sly comments like that to yourself please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

tonky wrote: »
    To see the location of Red Barn Airsoft Click Here

Then input the co ordinates 53.508186 and -6.206884 (that's Minus) , Click Set.
    Then zoom in as normal and click hybrid, you can move around as usual with Google Maps.
    Hope this helps.
    E.

<edit> or just go to Google Maps & put in 53.508186,-6.206884 and click Search Maps.

Cheers, the one good thing about living in swords is its so easy to get to most of the skirmish sites in dublin and drogheda for that matter.

Must pop down one of these days and give it a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

Best of luck guy's.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

bestof luck lads., looking forward to seeing the site, i missed the test what with being in wales with the rest of the lads, I think i might have an idea where the place is, is their overhead powerlines nearby? and a road going over the motorway.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    We are located out the old N1 , turn left for Ballyboughal and as you go over the bridge over the M1 Its the first gates on the left.

can you rent a gun,mask ect
    also good look with the site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

any pics of the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

best of luck lads, the RAT Squad will be down to check it out soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

A Few of us should be down this saturday....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Masada wrote: »
    bestof luck lads., looking forward to seeing the site, i missed the test what with being in wales with the rest of the lads, I think i might have an idea where the place is, is their overhead powerlines nearby? and a road going over the motorway.,

Yea judg by the directios thats it, go past blakes cross, take a left it should be just after the motorway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

congrats lads wish you all the best with the site!!!

two new site in a few days......excellent!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

Best of luck my man! The New Age for Airsoft begins! More choice equals more play equals more new players. Good on ya.
    Someone said this on our board just before we opened " Lets see if Airsoft can kick start this bleedin economy single handed "
    Ill be there soon.:D

Masada wrote: »

Thats the spot Richie. Glad to have you down.:p

• Advertisement

mle1324 wrote: »
    can you rent a gun,mask ect
    also good look with the site

Unfortunately this weekend we won't have any rentals, but hope to get them asap. Sorry bout that and thanks for the best wishes.:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement