Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

Hey im comming down next wk hopfully with 10 ppl 3 of us are wondering if you have a team if so can we try out?if not are you thinking of making a team?my mate evaan foster is one of us intrested and he was down on friday talking to you and you showed him around and he went the next day

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Site-Ops wrote: »
    Quality site lads... Only got sunday morning out of it but great battles against the Vipers and more importantly I was really impressed with the organisation of the owners. No hanging around, get your s*** together and start gaming.

The woodland is the business got lost a couple of times and got shot in the arse getting lost.... wont do that again.

Well done the owners and looking forward to going back to the site.

Jay
    Thanks Jay, glad you enjoyed yourself. Good days gaming alright.
    Lookiing forward to your next visit.
    Thanks
    Damian:D

Hey im comming down next wk hopfully with 10 ppl 3 of us are wondering if you have a team if so can we try out?if not are you thinking of making a team?my mate evaan foster is one of us intrested and he was down on friday talking to you and you showed him around and he went the next day
    Hi boylarz,
    We had started a bit of a team a while back, 'Rangerforce', but never got too serious about it. At the moment its on the back burner but we might revisit in the future. Now that we got a home ground to play on sure why wouldn't ya...:)
    Looking forward to yiz comin down.....

kewl cya next wk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭pokermonkey

right, i'll probably be heading down on Sat on my own. (you'll be my first!)
    i have a gun, will there be goggles/masks/gear available?

• Advertisement

right, i'll probably be heading down on Sat on my own. (you'll be my first!)
    i have a gun, will there be goggles/masks/gear available?
    Glad to hear it. Yeah masks available and BB's.Just check out the website for all the details, Times, costs etc. Red Barn Airsoft
    See ya Saturday.:D
    Damian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

xxboylarzxx i am a member of Rangerforce then the main man Dobby got the site cool our what Dobby is very busy at the mo we will have to organise something it would be cool to have a killer team on a killer site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Got my membership card today. :D

So it's just to save us signing waivers every time we go up?

Got my membership card today. :D

So it's just to say us signing waivers every time we go up?
    Thats right, hopefully should speed up registration so that we can get into the days games sooner.:D All you gotta do now is show your card and chrono your guns... Then get shootin'...:)

brino 9mm. wrote: »
    xxboylarzxx i am a member of Rangerforce then the main man Dobby got the site cool our what Dobby is very busy at the mo we will have to organise something it would be cool to have a killer team on a killer site

yea cool we should organise something!

will u be at redbarn next wk?

what is the age limit for the team?

p.s cant wait to see the site dobby!i have heard only good reviews from everyone!!

Andy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Thinking of heading to play here tomorrow with a mate of mine. We will both require rentals. How much will rentals cost us? What is included? It's my 2nd time and it will be his first.

Cheers guys,

Clawfeld

Clawfeld wrote: »
    Thinking of heading to play here tomorrow with a mate of mine. We will both require rentals. How much will rentals cost us? What is included? It's my 2nd time and it will be his first.

Cheers guys,

Clawfeld
    Just head over to the website and email through there, also all prices and details are on same.
    Look forward to seeing ya.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Cheers Bobby,

I only saw the link to the site after I posted. Sent ya an email just there.

Thanks again.

Clawfeld

Clawfeld wrote: »
    Cheers Bobby,

I only saw the link to the site after I posted. Sent ya an email just there.

Thanks again.

Clawfeld
    No bother. See you then.

lads - weather tomorrow is pretty crud!
    is a day airsofting in rain a nightmare? how will it effect my AEG?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Got my membership card in the post today - cheers for that

Shoul be a few of us heading there tomorrow (bad weather doesnt bother us that much :p)

lads - weather tomorrow is pretty crud!
    is a day airsofting in rain a nightmare? how will it effect my AEG?
    Depends on what your up for. If you don't mind getting a bit wet well then it'll be grand. Some say it adds to the realism others hate it. Good news is that out in the woodland its got a great tree canopy so you don't feel the wind or the rain hardly.
    So long as you don't let your aeg into water it should be fine. A bit of rain won't be too much bother to it at all.
    Sure see how you feel about it.

Damian:D

BioHazRd wrote: »
    Got my membership card in the post today - cheers for that

Shoul be a few of us heading there tomorrow (bad weather doesnt bother us that much :p)
    Look forward to it and we'll get ready to shoot ya in the morning.lol:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

pics on the website look deadly! i want to try this place out!:)
    pitty its not very near me:(

not very near me either, but well worth the trek.
    fantastic facility - well done to the lads. even helpedout when my battery ran out.
    will definitly be heading back. the different areas are great, and had great banter with the lads.
    cheers for having us - we'll be back!

• Advertisement

:)
    not very near me either, but well worth the trek.
    fantastic facility - well done to the lads. even helpedout when my battery ran out.
    will definitly be heading back. the different areas are great, and had great banter with the lads.
    cheers for having us - we'll be back!
    Ah glad you enjoyed it today. Airsoft is about havin the craic and meetin new people. The airsoft community is a big family of like minded big and small kids. LOCK AND LOAD.
    Thanks to all the lads that were out today, super sportsmanship and great games. Thanks to Richie for lookinig after the two younger members of todays games and giving them some good Ghost tactical advice,:D, and as always a big thank you to Ernie ( Tonky ) ,for now being Red Barn's Honorary Extra Marshal. Respect.
    Weather to be good for Sunday, so get your BB's Ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Thanks to Richie for lookinig after the two younger members of todays games and giving them some good Ghost tactical advice,:D

Any time at all - I was glad to do it

hey dobby do you have enough marshalls?

andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

hi dobby, im new to airsoft and id like to play on your site next sat but my printer is out of ink,plus no camo just jeans an runners full mask,can i play like this gagin for a game and is it full of kids,just askin cause im 40(dont wanna be the only old man lol)is it ok to turn up on the day?thanks

do you have sat nav co-ords,save me drivin round an round,worry if i make it there on time.thanks

never mind found them sorry

deco nate wrote: »
    hi dobby, im new to airsoft and id like to play on your site next sat but my printer is out of ink,plus no camo just jeans an runners full mask,can i play like this gagin for a game and is it full of kids,just askin cause im 40(dont wanna be the only old man lol)is it ok to turn up on the day?thanks

i'm not dobby, but i can pretty much guarantee there'll be no probs. i was there last sat. ages from 15 to 50+ so you'll be in good company.
    avg age is around 25-30 i'd guess.
    don't worry about not having camo. i went in trackies and t shirt last week. you will be an obvious target though :)
    just head down - you wont regret it.

thanks ive made up my mind goin next sat,lookin forward to it,i dont even know how much it hurts gettin hit but look forward to findin out,just dont hit me too much lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

deco nate wrote: »
    thanks ive made up my mind goin next sat,lookin forward to it,i dont even know how much it hurts gettin hit but look forward to findin out,just dont hit me too much lol

you might be suprised hearing this but it is not getting shot in the balls that hurts the most it your hand lol but well worth it:D

• Advertisement

mle1324 wrote: »
    you might be suprised hearing this but it is not getting shot in the balls that hurts the most it your hand lol but well worth it:D

to clarify?
    did you just say getting shot in the balls is worth it?? :D

i thought getting hit would be more painful. it only really hurts if you get hit within 15 ft, but thats rare enough out in redbarn.

getting hit by a paintball (if you've ever done it) is WAY more painful.

you'll have a great time - i'd love to be heading back down this weekend.
    enjoy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement