Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

flahavaj wrote: »
    Jesus Punk is some man for the women in fairness to him. Batista eat your heart out.:pac:

in fairness batista seems to be with every diva so think batista wins over punk on that one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

sky88 wrote: »
    in fairness batista seems to be with every diva so think batista wins over punk on that one

You watch Punk go. Even in his ROH days he was a hoor for 'em.

And so far I think I'm right in saying hes nailed Maria, Kelly and now Skeletor.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

And so far I think I'm right in saying hes nailed Maria, Kelly and now Skeletor.

even CM Punk has a vice

yea but think im right that batista nailed kelly, rosa, melina and some diva search girl called rebecca but lets face it there both man whores

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    yea but think im right that batista nailed kelly, rosa, melina and some diva search girl called rebecca but lets face it there both man whores
    But Big Dave is OLD. Punker has many many ride-able years left in him.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Philadelphia Police are investigating the mysterious death of a minor league professional wrestler.

Matt "Riot" Lowry died at Hahnemann University Hospital Tuesday following a training exercise in South Philadelphia Monday evening.

Following the exercise at "The Arena" building on Ritner Street Monday, Lowry was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital.

The 22-year-old passed away Tuesday from what police said was severe head injuries.

A man who trained Lowry told CBS 3 that the athlete was not injured inside the ring. The man said Lowry suffered an aneurysm while warming up outside the ring.

Lowry was originally from Ohio, but neighbors said he was living with a friend in Westville, New Jersey.

An autopsy to determine Lowry's exact cause of death is scheduled for Wednesday.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Cactus Col wrote: »
    - TheHill.com has reported that WWE CEO Linda McMahon will make her intentions known in regards to running for Senator for Connecticut by September 16th.

- WWE has already announced that Linda will resign her position if she decides to run for the Senate. Vince McMahon would then take over her duties.

I hope that Vince takes over Jerry Lawler's duties if he gets elected as mayor. Michael Cole and Vince McMahon would be an interesting team :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,398 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Fozzy wrote: »
    I hope that Vince takes over Jerry Lawler's duties if he gets elected as mayor. Michael Cole and Vince McMahon would be an interesting team :pac:

Oh thats vintage Fozzy

Oh thats vintage Fozzy

I could just imagine Cole repeating everything Vince says

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,398 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I could just imagine Cole repeating everything Vince says

haha, yeah he'd probably think Vince is still talking to him through the headset

I have to say, I was watching Unforgiven 99 and Stone Cold was doing commentary for most of the main event. He wasn't actually too bad. Doubt he could put up with Vince shouting through the headset, same as Foley

that would be awesome i would never miss a show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

PWTorch.com is reporting that John Morrison's reputation in the Smackdown locker room has improved drastically, and he said to be very well liked amongst other wrestlers in the company. The same cannot be said about Melina, however, who although has improved slightly, is still looked at by others in WWE as a "Diva." It's also being reported that Morrison and Melina are still dating.

So Melina is back with Morrison now

JP Liz wrote: »
    So Melina is back with Morrison now

He should get rid. Shes only gonna hold him back, like she did before.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

*cringe* :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,462 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Triple H was in the backround when Shane Mosley and Mayweather were talking after his boring fight with Marquez

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

He should get rid. Shes only gonna hold him back, like she did before.

whats this now?

ayatollah wrote: »
    whats this now?

I don't know which way flahavaj means, but she did hold him back in a way when they were together as MNM. Whenever Nitro or Mercury hit a big move Melina would do her big scream and the fans would pay attention to her rather than the guys in the ring

Imagine Austin doing the Stunner and everytime there'd be someone outside the ring trying to distract you from him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

callaway92 wrote: »
    Triple H was in the backround when Shane Mosley and Mayweather were talking after his boring fight with Marquez

He did more than that, he accompanied Mayweather to the ring as a part of his entourage. Batista accompanied the Pac Man to the ring for his fight with Hatton too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I don't know which way flahavaj means, but she did hold him back in a way when they were together as MNM. Whenever Nitro or Mercury hit a big move Melina would do her big scream and the fans would pay attention to her rather than the guys in the ring

Imagine Austin doing the Stunner and everytime there'd be someone outside the ring trying to distract you from him

Since they're not together in front of the camera, I would guess he means in the backstage sense though.

The story has almost went that she's a bit of a nightmare backstage, and disrespectful. Alot of people felt that the negative stigma she carried rubbed off on Morrison, and the two were lumped together as having "an attitude".
    How much is true, is anyone's guess. I mean, Orton felt that not being known by an outsider was disrespectful enough to go potty, so it's impossible to discern who has the actual attitude!

• Advertisement

Both in and out of the ring. Backstage shes never been the most popular and that heat has often transferred inadvertently to Morrison. Plus what Fozzy said. Valets and managers should be helping get someone over, not drawing attention to them selves to the detriment of the wrestler. Julius Smokes is the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Never heard anything about Melina being disrespectful. I know her self and Mickie James had some problems, but other than that the image Mick Foley painted of her in his wrestling blogs was a polite, quiet young lady.

She really was a bad valet, tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

(From 411mania)

- Ed Ferrara, who previously worked for TNA and with Vince Russo during Russo's WWE Attitude and WCW runs, is backstage at the TNA No Surrender PPV and looks to be working on the creative team.

- Jeremy Borash has been asked to return to the TNA creative team, making the current team Vince Russo, Ed Ferrara, Borash and Matt Conway. Borash worked with Russo and Ferrara in WCW.

- Right now there is a lot of concern regarding the health of The Undertaker. He came back to work in Puerto Rico, as a warm up for his Breaking Point match, and that is when concern started. After WrestleMania, Undertaker had hip surgery, but it was played off as a minor thing. In reality, he had very serious surgery, possibly a hip replacement, and the company wondered if he would return at all. Taker is in a lot of pain, and noticeably slower; this is why the Breaking Point match was booked to be so short. Some are wondering if we will see him retire at WrestleMania 26.

- Al Sharpton will guest host Raw on September 28th.

- The View's Sherri Shepard is expected to guest host in October.

- Vince McMahon made the call for CM Punk to cut a promo on Jeff Hardy at Breaking Point. Punk had already cut a promo, but Vince made the decision to add in the Hardy comments and re-shoot the promo.

- The creative team has been pushing to give CM Punk a bodyguard. Ezekiel Jackson had been rumored for the role, but the feeling is that working on ECW is the better place to develop him. Another option is Festus. The a

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Right now there is a lot of concern regarding the health of The Undertaker. He came back to work in Puerto Rico, as a warm up for his Breaking Point match, and that is when concern started. After WrestleMania, Undertaker had hip surgery, but it was played off as a minor thing. In reality, he had very serious surgery, possibly a hip replacement, and the company wondered if he would return at all. Taker is in a lot of pain, and noticeably slower; this is why the Breaking Point match was booked to be so short. Some are wondering if we will see him retire at WrestleMania 26.

If thats true they won't be putting the title on taker anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,462 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    He did more than that, he accompanied Mayweather to the ring as a part of his entourage. Batista accompanied the Pac Man to the ring for his fight with Hatton too.

i know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

DM-ICE wrote: »

thank god!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

thank god!!

Instead they can put it on the younger and healthier Batista...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

DM-ICE wrote: »

Lest you have already forgotten, but they knew Batista was injured recently, yet he still went over Orton to win the title, only to lose it in an injury angle the next day! So lets not take anything as read when it comes to WWE booking :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

gimmick wrote: »
    Lest you have already forgotten, but they knew Batista was injured recently, yet he still went over Orton to win the title, only to lose it in an injury angle the next day! So lets not take anything as read when it comes to WWE booking :p

Well as it turns out I had forgotten!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

She is back, well for one show at least. :o

As I broke yesterday morning in my PWInsider.com Elite Hotline, Vickie Guerrero has been booked for next week's Smackdown 10th Anniversary special, which will tape Tuesday in Boston.

For information on subscribing to the PWInsider.com Elite section for three free days, click here. The Elite section provides subscribers with the following:

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/41720/top-wwe-heel-returning-next-week.html?p=1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement