Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random/General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

But I'm a girl and I like kittys ):
    I have a dog too anyways :L

Just realised who you are Deise Dave... Prick -.-
    aha.

Just to add for the mods, not a personal attack :L This is a friend of mine :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Kitty_Ears wrote: »
    Just realised who you are Deise Dave... Prick -.-
    aha.

:confused:

Don't even pretend it's not you :L I've made sure.

Kitty_Ears wrote: »
    Don't even pretend it's not you :L I've made sure.

What ??:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

did someone turn the heat up ;)

Ah I was only joking with ya Raych:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Really?
    I was soooo convinced it wasnt you there.
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Get a room , yer making this thread about pussy's really uncomfortable!

• Advertisement

bad thread is bad

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Right. I've been investigating this all night.

All the while...I used to wonder why KK were nicknamed "The Cats"....well now it has become worryingly obvious.

We're losing cats right left and centre.

And over there....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056311513

Right. I've been investigating this all night.

All the while...I used to wonder why KK were nicknamed "The Cats"....well now it has become worryingly obvious.

We're losing cats right left and centre.

And over there....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056311513

That comment made me laugh out loud so hard:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

naughty-memes-untitled25.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Merged with General Chit Chat thread

Sigh

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sigh

Jesus your never really happy with how things work on this site/forum, are ya?! See this thread title - then look at what you posted. It served no purpose on its own and wasn't anything Waterford discussion related.

This is what this thread is for. Random comments/talk/chat that isn't a discussion about or related to Waterford.

We could be a right group of old farts and send it to Recycle Bin or After Hours, but no you have a general chit chat thread at your disposal. ;)

I think you need to develop a sense of humour tbh. As far as I can see, you're not a round for a few days and when you come back you want to make sure your presence is felt in as many places as possible. Even if the other mods have been doing a fine job in your absence.

What purpose really, does your little thread moving expeditions serve? I'm surprised you didn't move all the missing cats thread into one big mega-missing-cats thread - but I'd say you were tempted, weren't ya?

Seriously Sully, lighten up a bit. There's a certain "community" about the Waterford forum...most of its users know each other at this stage and I think we're all old enough to have a bit of a laugh now and again....before the big boss man comes home from work and tells us all to clean up our toys.

I think you need to develop a sense of humour tbh. As far as I can see, you're not a round for a few days and when you come back you want to make sure your presence is felt in as many places as possible. Even if the other mods have been doing a fine job in your absence.

What purpose really, does your little thread moving expeditions serve? I'm surprised you didn't move all the missing cats thread into one big mega-missing-cats thread - but I'd say you were tempted, weren't ya?

Seriously Sully, lighten up a bit. There's a certain "community" about the Waterford forum...most of its users know each other at this stage and I think we're all old enough to have a bit of a laugh now and again....before the big boss man comes home from work and tells us all to clean up our toys.

Well someone has got your knickers in a twist anyway. You have been unhappy a few times and on occasion came looking to me for answers when it had nothing to do with me, so perhaps you could take some of your own advice?

Jesus christ, getting annoyed because your rubbish thread about nothing was moved into the one thread that serves that actual purpose and one thread which had to be closed was done? Sounding a tad sensitive.

I couldn't give two ****s if yours and similar threads ran riot across the forum, but this community you speak of have previously, and in relation to your thread specifically, asked them to be removed. Anything else that doesn't need mods hanging about has and always is left alone - but it wont please everyone.

If your that pissed of, go to Feedback and make your thoughts known. There you can try and do something about it, where we cant just simply listen to you and one or two others. I have explained this to you before.

• Advertisement

I'm not a fan of bitching to others tbh...would rather deal with you directly. I find complaining behind people's backs slightly cowardly.

And the times I came looking to you for answers were in some way related to you. You're the person that said businesses couldn't represent themselves on boards without a representative account. I emailed enquiring about one, and was ignored. So I was letting you know as a matter of courtesy.

From the tone of your post above Sully I'd recommend a nice Thai massage or something similar because it's not me who has the knickers in a twist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

In fairness you could also argue that the Haye/Klitschko thread is random chat, and that all the missing cat threads should be merged and that there should be a megathread for Tall Ships.

But this hasn't happened and there isn't, because they all have something to do with Waterford or the Waterford forum, and the thread was a joke about the amount of missing cat threads here.

I'm not a fan of bitching to others tbh...would rather deal with you directly. I find complaining behind people's backs slightly cowardly.

And the times I came looking to you for answers were in some way related to you. You're the person that said businesses couldn't represent themselves on boards without a representative account. I emailed enquiring about one, and was ignored. So I was letting you know as a matter of courtesy.

From the tone of your post above Sully I'd recommend a nice Thai massage or something similar because it's not me who has the knickers in a twist.

Well as you know by now, my Inbox is always open to you. When I tell you I cant do anything further, I will point you in the right direction. After that, I cant do anything else. If that doesn't work for you, well sadly I cant do anything and I cant make your requested changes. If you don't like that, I cant do anything about it.

I was also actually thinking about another occasion. I don't mind anybody contacting me about anything Boards related (over boards only), I get it on the other forums I moderate and will always help when I can. I have heard from a few businesses about lack of response or delays, but I cant force them to reply to me or you but we still have (regardless of whether you got a reply or not) to block it.
    In fairness you could also argue that the Haye/Klitschko thread is random chat, and that all the missing cat threads should be merged and that there should be a megathread for Tall Ships.

But this hasn't happened and there isn't, because they all have something to do with Waterford or the Waterford forum, and the thread was a joke about the amount of missing cat threads here.

I haven't even read either of those threads, and generally come onto look at Reported Posts, my PMs (both of which I had a lot to get through) and then stuff that interest me. It was either going to be locked or merged, and I think merging into a place where a bit of craic can be had was a better choice.

Sorry if asking people to discuss randomness in one topic isn't what you want, but its how its been on this forum for a long time and across many forums on Boards. It was created here, in this forum, by requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ste1605

Hi,

Heading to Waterford tonight and dont have a clue what to do there and where to head. Im getting the bus down from Dublin and am staying in the Travel Lodge on the Cork Road. Is this far from the bus stop and nightlife in Waterford?

What places are good to go to what places to avoid?

Greatly appreciated
    Steve

Ste1605 wrote: »
    Hi,

Heading to Waterford tonight and dont have a clue what to do there and where to head. Im getting the bus down from Dublin and am staying in the Travel Lodge on the Cork Road. Is this far from the bus stop and nightlife in Waterford?

What places are good to go to what places to avoid?

Greatly appreciated
    Steve

Howya Steve....what kind of music are you into etc. Are you with the missus....on your own...bunch of mates?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ste1605

Hi abouttobebanned,

Bit of everything, well aprt from heavy metal ;-)
    Is there good dance music any where there?

Going with the misses for the weekend too
    Cheers

Not on a Friday to be honest. Gonna be pretty much your main stream venues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Hello lads

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Holy crap a superhero! :eek:
    Hai o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Holy crap a superhero! :eek:
    Hai o/

Yer right boi
    I'm here to free the sunny south east of blaaaguards :P

Advertisement