Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Mods getting free entry to €3,500 Irish Open

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

MooseJam wrote: »
    I don't know what poker is but it's 25% luck maybe and 75% something else and if anyone would like to tell me what the else is please pm so I can go and get rich

Free education in the poker forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Gordon wrote: »

Freddie Mercury?

Yes, I was cunningly trying to ask:

"Is this thread real liiiife, or is this just fantasy?"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I think it's more disturbing that the credibility of this thread was in no way impacted by the credibility of the moderators being called into question... :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You think we ever had any credibility?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It was Des that really gave the thread credibility.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Brag: slept all day
    Beat: Missed this going on
    Brag: Enjoyed the Read

:D

Edit: Flushdraw you promised not to say anything that i said about Kev, Relations between Wexford and Waterford are bad enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you bastids...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

er....

what an interesting thread!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I lol-ed.... mostly at the people pm-ing me asking if this was true all day yesterday.

I'll be selling %'s of my stake, natch. :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ps: @Zuutroy, if thats your graph, hands #145k to 165k must have been hell LOL...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

DeVore wrote: »
    I lol-ed.... mostly at the people pm-ing me asking if this was true all day yesterday.

I'll be selling %'s of my stake, natch. :)

DeV.

You needed to delete the thread to give it some extra cred imo.

The reaction to that would have been funny

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I had to admit I wasnt sure if it was an April Fool's or not. It was only when after I posted a comment in the Mod forum asking if this thread was for real that I figured it was another joke! But up to then I didnt know what to think!

Kudos to all involved, especially Des! :)

DeVore wrote: »
    ps: @Zuutroy, if thats your graph, hands #145k to 165k must have been hell LOL...

DeV.

lol....sir, if that was my graph, I wouldn't be in work right now :)
    It's Leatherass'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Don't know about you lot but i actually got a ticket from PP as a result of the good performance yesterday :):):):):)
    Hi Tony/Kevin/Ste,

I have to say, myself and the lads in PP HQ have never laughed so much in our lives. Cracking performance by everyone involved and a nice way to round off a busy March with some light hearted entertainment. We've been inundate with mails yesterday asking was it true, and we could barely keep a straight face. Anyways thanks for the chuckles and we've decided to pick 3people and offer then an Irish Open ticket at a reduced rate.

You may have the ticket for €500 if you also deposit a minimum of €500 into paddypower poker account. Give me a ring or a PM and we'll talk t+c's

Best of luck,

Noel BCB

Hey WTF!.....I gave it my best too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

And the oscar goes to :D great thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

A year to plan my revenge ehh?

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Don't know about you lot but i actually got a ticket from PP as a result of the good performance yesterday :):):):):)

lololol

Hahaha very good :)

I wantz ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It was all a bit too believable.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,261 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Flushdraw wrote: »

lol, nice one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,254 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

had me fooled - i have my timezone set different so the OP is not on april fools :o

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

class thread.. kinda figured it was aprils fool from beginning. but only cause of the faceboards prank.

kudos.

Advertisement