Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclelogical - wow

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,060 ✭✭✭buffalo

Out on a quick spin today, coming back through the Phoenix Park when my rear derailleur cable snaps at the lever. Into Cyclelogical, on the spot repair at less than the regular cost, and the lads pull up a seat so I can watch Milan-San Remo while I wait. Absolutely wonderful altogether.

I am not able to recommend them highly enough after an experience like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭peterjmaxwell

I was in there yesterday, picking up some degreaser and had a nice chat with the guy behind the counter. Things seem to have changed in the shop, they've even brightened up the shop so it doesn't look like a dungeon anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mr board

mr board wrote: »
    An update to all interested......... My bottom bracket has packed in after I had is serviced with less than 200KM cycling. Dropped into Cyclelogical to get it looked at & was told where to go. Filled out a small claims application the other week. Will keep you posted........

The case is closed.....

I had "cyclelogical" in the small claims court the other week for the incident I listed on this thread and I am happy to say that I won the case and was awarded a small sum of money. Justice was served.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement