Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

buzz55 wrote: »
    Mandy is supposed to sleep with Ricky Butcher before her wedding to Ian and is unsure if she should marry Ian or not.

Is it just me or does anyone else find the whole Ian/Mandy relationship just absurd? Like just really strange?

It's not just you.

It was a completely random old character to bring back, with no discernable ties to any present character, as far as I can tell. I don't get her return at all.

What's even more baffling is why Ian would take her in at all. He's hardly the charitable type, is he? Even more puzzling is why the notorious skinflint wouldn't care that the obnoxious little scrubber was fleecing him the whole time as well.

One of the most ill thought out and pointless returns of all time, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I miss my soaps.... stupid housemates dont watch them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Misticles wrote: »
    I miss my soaps.... stupid housemates dont watch them :(
    can you not watch them online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Can't read spoilers on this god damned phone

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

If you quote the post you am read em :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Hey guys, I just had a really good idea. Do another test?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Oh my god Ben is such a little s**t!! Poor Christian!!

And as for Yusef?:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ben is simply just a little sh*t

you'd expect it of yusuf though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Missed it tonight - what happened?

• Advertisement

Won't bother bout poppy or Jodie
    Ben tried to make out like Christian sexually abused him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Poppy & Jodie waffled incoherently at each other whilst saying each other's names ad nauseum.

The human turd, Ben Mitchell, told Popeye, Christian, that he fancied him. Popeye let him down gently. Gently pressed by Scar from the Lion King (the doctor) he then went and told the giant red-faced newborn in a man's body (Phil) that Popeye 'touched' him, fuelling the tomato-faced bigot's assumptions and sending him, no doubt, into a violent rage.....

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Missed it tonight - what happened?

Jane returned, she must havent been far away as Bobby went and got her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

optogirl wrote: »
    Poppy & Jodie waffled incoherently at each other whilst saying each other's names ad nauseum.

The human turd, Ben Mitchell, told Popeye, Christian, that he fancied him. Popeye let him down gently. Gently pressed by Scar from the Lion King (the doctor) he then went and told the giant red-faced newborn in a man's body (Phil) that Popeye 'touched' him, fuelling the tomato-faced bigot's assumptions and sending him, no doubt, into a violent rage.....

I genuinely lol'd at this!! :D

I may never watch Eastenders again and just ask you what happened, I definitely prefer your character descriptions!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Poppy Meadow :D What a name :pac:

Her real life fringe couldnt be any less Poppy!!!

618w_nina_wadia_four_premiere_6.jpg

shes so ugly like eewww

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

optogirl wrote: »

Optogirl, that's probably the funniest description of Eastenders I have ever seen. Brilliant. Love it - more! More! :)

opto has to give a synopsis of each episode after its done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

This week is the first time in a while that I've really enjoyed Eastenders. Looking forward to the next episode:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Wow, ben is seriously disturbed... But i suppose thats to be expected being the gay son of phil mitchell!

Really hope jane and masood get together.

Btw, this just occured to me tonight- whats the story with masood, is his name masood masood?? As the family name is masood, as in zainab masood but thats also his first name...werid? Or have i got it wrong?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

His first name is Masood. In some parts of India, the woman takes her husband's first name after marriage and it becomes the family name. Masood's actual surname is Ahmed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Forgot to say, how vile is Ben!? I know he's mixed up, blah blah.. but Phil could have actually KILLED Christian with that baseball bat while Ben just stood back and watched the recriminations of his lies escalate.. again.

I felt sorry for poor Christian tonight. Syed just didn't defend him at all. "Well, you have been spending a lot of time with Ben.." It doesn't make him a child molester! I was glad Roxy stood up for him, she's a good loyal friend to have on your side. :)

I miss Christian already. And he always looks really sexy after being beaten up! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

Posy wrote: »
    "Well, you have been spending a lot of time with Ben.."

Hey hang on Syed has been spending lots of time with his Kid and ex so how would he have time to notice anything else!! :eek:

Why didnt anyone call the police on Phil :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didnt anyone call the police on Phil :mad:

I know,no one anywhere did anything.:confused:

And why is Zainab so dumb and still has that man around.
    End it catch him,they are dragging it out way to long.
    Is she going to die?

caseyann wrote: »
    I know,no one anywhere did anything.:confused:

And why is Zainab so dumb and still has that man around.
    End it catch him,they are dragging it out way to long.
    Is she going to die?
    Yusef dies at Xmas in a fire at the B&B

As Yusef and Zainab get ready to move to Pakistan, a secret of Yusef's threatens to ruin their plans.
    EastEnders character Tamwar Masood will reportedly be badly disfigured during the shock Albert Square fire on Christmas Day.

Tamwar (Himesh Patel) will be required to undergo plastic surgery after getting caught up in the B&B blaze that will conclude the ongoing Masood family and Yusef Khan (Ace Bhatti) storyline.

Viewers will see Tamwar's young marriage to Afia (Meryl Fernandes) put under pressure by his devastating injuries,

Never ending :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yusef dies at Xmas in a fire at the B&B

Really???????????? :eek::D:D:D:D Thanks :)

Oh p.s do you read end of books aswell to see if you like it? :D

caseyann wrote: »
    Really???????????? :eek::D:D:D:D Thanks :)

Oh p.s do you read end of books aswell to see if you like it? :D

I love spoilers :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Posy wrote: »
    His first name is Masood. In some parts of India, the woman takes her husband's first name after marriage and it becomes the family name. Masood's actual surname is Ahmed.

I thought they were Pakistani?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement