Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

iceblue wrote: »
    yeah i thought kats face looked weird and puffy the other night too.... i saw that interview with her real life fiance on this morning and i laughed my head off ....he was begging for her forgiveness? and phil and holly had to sit there with their fake serious faces....hope she didnt take him back....

i thought tanya drunk and being ott was pathetic....the people on EE cant do drunk properally, i have never once seen an convincing drunk on that show.

by the way, am new here, and dont like the way there are no sub-catagories everything is just thrown in together. can we not have different sections for different characters and main storylines? it looks like DS but its not? typical irish , we want to plagurise everything the UK has/does, except we do a crap version of it.....!!!!!
    sorry my comparrison to DS came accross a bit harsh.... it just seems odd that we just dont subdivide into characters or current storylines, so we can be more specific and debate about people, but then it just stuck me that there are hardly anyone posting on here, anyway, after all ireland is such a small country !!!lol.... ive just read the latest posts i didnt scrole back and read earlier comments, but everyone just seems to type one or two sentences. its all a bit weird and will take a bit of getting used too....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I am really looking forward to Next Week Eastenders, Looks unmissable, i can not wait Wednesday one.

Next Friday plot
    Tanya also opens up over a secret she has hidden for many years.

what could it be?
    Could it be that
    she helped her father die.
    or
    Derek be Laurens father.
    or both :eek:

Janine Butcher will get the shock of life on xmas day

EastEnders schemer Janine Butcher will discover that she is pregnant in a forthcoming storyline, a report has claimed.

The Walford businesswoman, played by Charlie Brooks, will learn that she is expecting her boyfriend Michael Moon's baby in a Christmas plot twist, according to the Daily Star Sunday.

It is thought that Janine is initially apprehensive over the idea of motherhood, but Michael (Steve John Shepherd) urges her to keep the baby - adamant that they should embrace their chance to become parents together.

An EastEnders insider told the newspaper: "Janine is completely shocked when she finds out she's pregnant. Her initial reaction is one of horror, especially as she still doesn't know whether she can trust Michael.

"He says he loves her and is excited about becoming a dad, but he always stirs up suspicion because of his track record. It's going to be a case of are these two dark souls genuinely in love, or does Michael in fact have an ulterior motive?"

Meanwhile, an EastEnders spokesperson said: "We do not comment on future storylines as we don't want to ruin it for our viewers."

Michael is already dad to baby Tommy Moon, but the child is being raised by mum Kat (Jessie Wallace) and stepfather Alfie (Shane Richie).

I don't this to happen, it will change her to much!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,069 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

THAT... was painful. No Alfie or Kat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Any word on who Phil's stalker is???

Temaz wrote: »

My guess is
    Derek Branning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

my gues is
    lucy beele,shes due back and it all adds up with in and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

Temaz wrote: »

I thought it might be
    Rainie the way she was so pleased he was coming to her
    but maybe I missed something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

July I was thinking the exact same but after the episode the other night i really not so sure

• Advertisement

Yes, Simon Ashdown as wrote today eastenders, he's eps are always the MUST SEE!

(but it going head to head to hour ED :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

It's been a great week for Eastenders so far, it definitely has picked up in the last couple of weeks. Does anyone know why Pat is so afraid of Derek Branning?

Eastenders was outstanding today, for second i thought it was Xmas Episode today, this was best Eastenders episode of the year!

liking the new recast Derek Branning (Who is now been trending on twitter) (He and Jim were not every friendly people back in the 90's)

To jog your memory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWcFX9N26wg&feature=player_embedded#!

There Davids wicks is also coming back in the new year!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just watched tonights episode!! Amazing!! Tears were flowing! Great acting from the girls - Abi and Lauren.

Jesus though the families in Eastenders are seriously dysfunctional!

leahyl wrote: »
    Just watched tonights episode!! Amazing!! Tears were flowing! Great acting from the girls - Abi and Lauren.

Jesus though the families in Eastenders are seriously dysfunctional!

dysfunctional family dramas make great viewing - in any form of life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I think only good acting done tonight was by Lauren,I predict her doing movies soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

A V A wrote: »
    my gues is
    lucy beele,shes due back and it all adds up with in and stuff
    That was definitely the old Lucys style anyway. So it wouldnt surprise me

caseyann wrote: »
    I think only good acting done tonight was by Lauren,I predict her doing movies soon enough.

I hate that actor - her face is irritating at this stage

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Fantastic Eastenders this week! Jo Joyner, especially, is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i didnt find it great actually. all the shouting did my head in. and dont like the new brother. that scene with pat was pathetic. the only bits i liked were last night when tanya and max finally got some time alone to talk, that was good. i love max.

• Advertisement

that Derek Brannin fella is too much cheese for me

that Derek Brannin fella is too much cheese for me

He makes funny faces like a cartoon character

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He makes funny faces like a cartoon character

I think thats just the way he looks tbh ....... he has an irritating face - much like the moley guy in the apprentice

I'm thinking
    Jay
    could be Phil's stalker now
    as he was Jack's flat and payback as Phil was responsible for his dad's death

I love her Roxy forgets about Shirley and Phil robbing her :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm thinking
    Jay
    could be Phil's stalker now
    as he was Jack's flat and payback as Phil was responsible for his dad's death

I love her Roxy forgets about Shirley and Phil robbing her :rolleyes:

Roxy still thinks it's Glenda who stole money, cause Roxy found money in her mums room! (After phil paid masood to plan the money their)!

Who know, Glenda could be the stalker after all, (Lover her to return on Xmas day

Really hope it not Ben
    I don't why I am thinking more and more that is going to
    heather
    :eek:

That why she end up getting
    murdered
    That my theory at moment!

3 weeks today at this every moment we found who stalker is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

so saw this for the 1st time in ages today, Sayid not gay anymore ? :confused:

the_monkey wrote: »
    so saw this for the 1st time in ages today, Sayid not gay anymore ? :confused:

Amira thinks and wants a non gay Syed to go to Pakistan with her she is deluded, Christian comes back soon :)

I was kinda hoping Yusef would kill Afia find her quite annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

God, what alfie said to Kat last night about having a shower before getting into bed even made me feel dirty!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Will Amira die in the xmas fire leading to Syed and Christian bringing up the baby???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement