Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Amira is way too thin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The guy that plays Tyler is going out with girl that plays Lauren in real life and the other brother (can't remember name) is going out with girl that plays Whitney!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

She is painfully thin ,hardly post pregnancy in all fairness.
    Lauren is stunning ,her skin and everything is flawless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Greg is coming back.

When are they getting rid of yussef,i hope its going to be soon.
    He convinces Christian that the amira is lying and the baby is not syeds :rolleyes:
    Zaniab is so blind and stupid.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

caseyann wrote: »
    When are they getting rid of yussef,i hope its going to be soon

Won't be a minute too soon. Totally bored with that storyline.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

its served its time overboard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

caseyann wrote: »

When are they getting rid of yussef,i hope its going to be soon.
    eternal wrote: »
    Yousef is so creepy and disgusting.The culmination of the kiss sickened me.brrrrr

Yes it so did, I was saying to the tv no zaniab don't do it. Why did they do it yuck i was cringing when I saw it wanted to switch the channel quick. What were they doing like eww! He is sooo so creepy. Can't wait till he is out of Eastenders! If anything he has caused her second marriage to fall apart. What a low life he is. He is such a liar. Hope she sees him for what he really is. Can't believe he do that.
    leahyl wrote: »
    The guy that plays Tyler is going out with girl that plays Lauren in real life and the other brother (can't remember name) is going out with girl that plays Whitney!

Anthony!? Oh that's so cool. :)

I did notice that Anthony and Whitney seemed to give each other the eye a bit the last few episodes! Despite the whole Whitney and Tyler storyline.

doovdela wrote: »
    Yes it so did, I was saying to the tv no zaniab don't do it. Why did they do it yuck i was cringing when I saw it wanted to switch the channel quick. What were they doing like eww! He is sooo so creepy. Can't wait till he is out of Eastenders! If anything he has caused her second marriage to fall apart. What a low life he is. He is such a liar. Hope she sees him for what he really is. Can't believe he do that.

Anthony!? Oh that's so cool. :)

I did notice that Anthony and Whitney seemed to give each other the eye a bit the last few episodes! Despite the whole Whitney and Tyler storyline.

I'd say Anthony will get with either one of the muppets that is Jodie or Poppy

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭ElectraX

eternal wrote: »
    Yousef is so creepy and disgusting.The culmination of the kiss sickened me.brrrrr

Agreed.That kissing scene was stomach churning:eek::eek::eek: They need to get rid of hime and Michael Moon...they are both such weirdos!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Eastenders need a whole new cast and new writing team, the stories are just shocking lately. Its the one soap where nobody can ever be happy for more than one episode:mad:

• Advertisement

hence why its a fictional soap

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Is anyone else hoping that ben coming out to phil will send phil over the edge and make him start taking crack again?! I thougt he played the part very well and it was an interesting storyline.

qwertytlk wrote: »
    Is anyone else hoping that ben coming out to phil will send phil over the edge and make him start taking crack again?! I thougt he played the part very well and it was an interesting storyline.

I thought he already came out

I thought he already came out

He has already come out, but now it will be interesting to see the knock on effect is what the poster is talking about:p

FFS Kat is an idiot why cheat on Alfie :mad:

I dont get that storyline to be honest

Me neither tbh, all iv seen is them giving each other funny looks and actng weird with each other... But i cant see why? Must of missed an episode or something. But when i saw her cheating with that man, well the first thing that came to my mind was that she will end up pregnant from having sex with that guy and that baby wont be alfies either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    FFS Kat is an idiot why cheat on Alfie :mad:

Damn, I missed it. Who did she cheat with?

Damn, I missed it. Who did she cheat with?

Some skanky guy delivering beer to the Vic!!Classy:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

if we all lifted our skirts to anyone who winked at us .I know id have sore knees anyway .
    i think its showing kat's fraility and lack of self esteem that she relies on a man to feel good.the very minute Alfie ignored her and stopped fawning over her like he usually does,she goes off with the first guy who makes her feel good about herself.
    I think she comes across as a right bitch.the way she speaks to people ,and shes always moody and gving out.
    To be fair ,that guy charmed her ,but it was disgusting the way it showed his face and exposed hairy chest ,and her with the smeared lipstick.
    Question ; do people actually have sex against walls these days ?
    I dont know how Id live with myself if I did that .Eastenders kids have all come from these against the wall story lines ,remember laura and heather too .Obviously they cant get to beds in the square.

• Advertisement

Alfie was trying to keep her keen by playing mean and this caused Kat to f*ck off with the delivery guy (aka Mickey Webb from The Bill)
    who turns into a stalker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i thought it was funny when masood was in siyeed house and siyeed asked him if he waned water and masood answered kinda aggressively and siyeed replied with " its not gay water" . . . classic

Whats going on with the whole mandy & ian beale storyline? Does she actually like him or is she just taking him for a ride/using him? And if either of the above apply then why is she trying to annoy him or make him jealous - or whatever the hell shes doing, by having jack etc in the house.... Anyone else feel they are missing the point with this story??
    On the bright side, i much prefer ian as a fun loving and outgoing guy rather than the slimy,stingey mean person he usually is.

Whats going on with the whole mandy & ian beale storyline? Does she actually like him or is she just taking him for a ride/using him? And if either of the above apply then why is she trying to annoy him or make him jealous - or whatever the hell shes doing, by having jack etc in the house.... Anyone else feel they are missing the point with this story??
    On the bright side, i much prefer ian as a fun loving and outgoing guy rather than the slimy,stingey mean person he usually is.

Yes I dont understand also are they a couple or not?
    Ben sleeps with Lola next week

Why, in an attempt to pretend hes not gay to himself/his dad?! Wish they would give lola some interetsing storylines, she came into the soap with a bang...and nothing since really. And she is a good little actress.

Why, in an attempt to pretend hes not gay to himself/his dad?! Wish they would give lola some interetsing storylines, she came into the soap with a bang...and nothing since really. And she is a good little actress.

She may have an interesting storyline in the next few months;)
    The new issue of Inside Soap says that either Kat Moon (Jessie Wallace), Lauren Branning (Jacqueline Jossa), Lola Pearce (Danielle Harold) or Mandy Slater (Nicola Stapleton) will find out that she is expecting.It is reported that the storyline will begin later this year.

From RTE website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

leahyl wrote: »
    She may have an interesting storyline in the next few months;)
    The new issue of Inside Soap says that either Kat Moon (Jessie Wallace), Lauren Branning (Jacqueline Jossa), Lola Pearce (Danielle Harold) or Mandy Slater (Nicola Stapleton) will find out that she is expecting.It is reported that the storyline will begin later this year.

From RTE website

Why not all of them??!!:eek: Liven things up a bit!;)

It will be kat. With that guy from the bill. Then it wont be alfies either.. I aready suggested this when i saw the episode of thm having sex.

It will be kat. With that guy from the bill. Then it wont be alfies either.. I aready suggested this when i saw the episode of thm having sex.

I really hope it's not and that they give someone else a storyline for a change:rolleyes: What is their obsession with Kat?:mad: She's really getting on my nerves!

• Advertisement

I think it is
    Lauren as she sleeps with Tyler and Greg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement