Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Blatter wrote: »
    Anyone else hear that Lauren is supposedly to jump into bed with Greg.

Unbelievable scenes if true.

yes, i heard this. Should be a good one to watch. Btw, whats with them suddenly having lauren sleeping around? What, she turns 18 so they are giving her 'grown up' story lines or is it all part of some bigger picture that were not aware of yet?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lauren is suppose to become pregnant (by Darren) and give her baby to Tanya and Max

if this is true, i just have to say god love poor old darren miller and his super sperm. The only two one night stands he has ever had and they both end up pregnant!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

qwertytlk wrote: »
    yes, i heard this. Should be a good one to watch. Btw, whats with them suddenly having lauren sleeping around? What, she turns 18 so they are giving her 'grown up' story lines or is it all part of some bigger picture that were not aware of yet?

Means we'll get to see a lot more of Lauren;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,061 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes and she is also to hook up with Tyler as well the girl gets around

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I so would Tyler .:o

• Advertisement

That to me is just plain sick.

What is the story with vanessa and eddie? All bets are off between her and michael so why is she going after eddie, does she genuinely like him or is she trying to get at michael? Or is it a bit of both? Or something else entirely? Im a bit lost with this story line! Thanks

What is the story with vanessa and eddie? All bets are off between her and michael so why is she going after eddie, does she genuinely like him or is she trying to get at michael? Or is it a bit of both? Or something else entirely? Im a bit lost with this story line! Thanks

I think she does now care for Eddie I think Vanessa needs to be with a man all the time she cant be on her own

I wished we saw Eddie fight for Carol after all he was in love with her and now he is moving in Vanessa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think she does now care for Eddie I think Vanessa needs to be with a man all the time she cant be on her own

I wished we saw Eddie fight for Carol after all he was in love with her and now he is moving in Vanessa

yeah, i know what you mean. But d say it could get interesting when carol returns from her stay with sonia. At the very least she will loose it when she finds out vanessa has moved in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

eternal wrote: »
    That to me is just plain sick.

Why? They are both consenting adults that are entitled to do as they please. Tanya isn't with Greg anymore and Lauren isn't a little girl anymore so I don't see the problem here. It's not as if it's anything like the Max and Stacey affair.

• Advertisement

Why? They are both consenting adults that are entitled to do as they please. Tanya isn't with Greg anymore and Lauren isn't a little girl anymore so I don't see the problem here. It's not as if it's anything like the Max and Stacey affair.
    Yeah right !! He was her step father .18 to me is still practically a child .I remember being that age and the thought of being with someone that age ,no matter how hot ,would turned me right off.I know my own experiences have nothing to do with it ,but I just feel it's controversial and to me-sick.They are turning the father figure thing around , a bit like the Whitney situation ,and we all know how that turned out.
    It's very easy to say they are both adults ,but how does that make it right ?
    And as for Stacey and Max ,she was psychotic ,having bi-polar manic episodes ,which shows she wasn't thinking clearly .You couldn't compare the two.Lauren is turing into a right slapper ,she stalked Ryan until he gave in (yeah how many people hide in people's beds in the middle of the day ?).Now she's broke up a marraige ,and going to shag her daddy .Lovely ,really.
    (I know way too much about all this haha)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Lads calm down tis a bit pathetic to be arguing over a soap don't ya think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

eternal wrote: »
    Yeah right !! He was her step father .18 to me is still practically a child .I remember being that age and the thought of being with someone that age ,no matter how hot ,would turned me right off.I know my own experiences have nothing to do with it ,but I just feel it's controversial and to me-sick.They are turning the father figure thing around , a bit like the Whitney situation ,and we all know how that turned out.
    It's very easy to say they are both adults ,but how does that make it right ?
    And as for Stacey and Max ,she was psychotic ,having bi-polar manic episodes ,which shows she wasn't thinking clearly .You couldn't compare the two.Lauren is turing into a right slapper ,she stalked Ryan until he gave in (yeah how many people hide in people's beds in the middle of the day ?).Now she's broke up a marraige ,and going to shag her daddy .Lovely ,really.
    (I know way too much about all this haha)

Ah come on, you make it sound like Greg has been Lauren's stepdad for years an years! In reality, she barely knows the guy and he played no part at all in her upbringing and has hardly been 'fatherly like' towards her for the ~12 months he has known her.

At the end of the day, Lauren is 18. She is entitled to sleep with who she wants. Yes it is a bit weird that she jumps into bed with her Mother's former partner but the reality is that they are not an item anymore. Marriage counts for very little in today's world and they are separated in all but paper.

I don't see the problem with it at the end of the day, and it should make for an exciting(and humerous) storyline, especially when Max and Tanya find out and we get to see their enevitable hypocritical outrage.

And just to take you up on your point about Stacey & Max. Iirc, Stacey had no health issues at the time of the affair, those problems came quite some time after the affair.

Lads calm down tis a bit pathetic to be arguing over a soap don't ya think

It's hardly arguing, it's just differing views. If we all agreed and nodded our heads with eachother on here it would make for a very boring, predictable thread.

And just because it's a soap, who's to say we can't discuss things as if they are real life scenarios? Again, this thread would be pretty boring if we all just nodded our heads and said 'Ah sure it's only a soap, it's not real anyway'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Greg was her step-father in paper basically, Tanya had the affair with Max before she even married Greg and it was evident she didnt love him.

They werent together pissing time IMO and therefore the step-father issue is being blown out of proportion in my view. Lauren and Greg are two free individuals who can do as they please, Theres nothing sick or sordid going on,only two adults getting together, thats it.

yeah, i know what you mean. But d say it could get interesting when carol returns from her stay with sonia. At the very least she will loose it when she finds out vanessa has moved in!

Eddie and Vanessa
    leave this week I dont think together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 los5845

I thought it was obvious why Vanessa is with Eddie, as far as i can see she has to go from 1 man to the next cos shes too lazy to work so she needs a man to put her up and keep her in rotten cream clothes, goldigger/sponger!!!!!

los5845 wrote: »
    keep her in rotten cream clothes, goldigger/sponger!!!!!

seriously WTF does she always wear that same outfit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Seriously she needs a new wardrobe that wan. Does she not get sick of wearing white and cream clothes like? how does she wear them without getting them stained like? Then her excessive cleaning. Hair and make up is dire. Even Jodie has better dress sense and nicer make up!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she has loads of versions of the same outfit all white and cream colour, Eddie went into her room and there was a clothes rack of all her outfits. She has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) so everything has to be neat and tidy and in order, I think that's why she wears the same colour clothes all the time.Don't know how she keeps them clean.

casio4 wrote: »
    Don't know how she keeps them clean.

thats Daz for ya ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

thats Daz for ya ;)

The soap you can believe in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Michael and Janine are well suited! Hope tyler and whitney get together they make a lovely couple.

+1 on michael and janine. Two evil twisted creeps... I love it! This should be fun lol. Any idea what they have in store for the pair?

+1 on michael and janine. Two evil twisted creeps... I love it! This should be fun lol. Any idea what they have in store for the pair?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Just hope its not pregnancy - imagine what they'd produce:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Stacey.

Tanya's storyline is so depressing :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Stacey. wrote: »
    Tanya's storyline is so depressing :(

i knew it was a matter of time before stacey branning joined boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

hiscan wrote: »
    I think this is most likely,if I recall correctly in her departing scene in the Taxi she was rubbing her belly so I presume she was pregnant but never told anyone.
    Either that or she just had a big feed in the Chippy :D :P

The Argy Bargy can breathe a sigh of relief :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

doovdela wrote: »
    Hope tyler and whitney get together they make a lovely couple.

Oh no, Fatboy is much better suited to her! :)

• Advertisement

Yousef is so creepy and disgusting.The culmination of the kiss sickened me.brrrrr

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement