Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

doovdela wrote: »
    No I think Ian's sister Michelle is it was good friends with Sharon is that right?

Ian and Michelle are not siblings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ian and Michelle are not siblings

Michelle and Mark were siblings. Michelle and Ian are cousins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Will Sharon and phil end up tying the knot? I really hope so. Why were her legs wide open last night in her wedding dress? A very un-ladylike posture.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

lukesmom wrote: »
    Will Sharon and phil end up tying the knot? I really hope so. Why were her legs wide open last night in her wedding dress? A very un-ladylike posture.

I noticed that too and it wouldn't have been so bad if she had a bit of fake tan on it or something:D the dress was awful:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Michelle and Mark were siblings. Michelle and Ian are cousins.

Ah I knew Michelle and Ian were related some how. Couldn't remember the history there. It be interesting to see if the Wedding go ahead!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Poor Kat. Lying in pain in a hospital bed after giving birth to twins & nearly dying in a horrible explosion and where are her dad Charlie or her sisters Lynn,Belinda & Little Mo? Or Jean? Or Zoe,who's her daughter for God's sake?? Some family they all are!

And surely Bianca could make the journey back from Milton Keynes to see her "best mate"?? It's not that far!

It annoys me everytime they show her with only Alfie,Mo & Stacey for visitors & never even a mention of all these other people!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mandylevo

MelanieC wrote: »
    Poor Kat. Lying in pain in a hospital bed after giving birth to twins & nearly dying in a horrible explosion and where are her dad Charlie or her sisters Lynn,Belinda & Little Mo? Or Jean? Or Zoe,who's her daughter for God's sake?? Some family they all are!

And surely Bianca could make the journey back from Milton Keynes to see her "best mate"?? It's not that far!

It annoys me everytime they show her with only Alfie,Mo & Stacey for visitors & never even a mention of all these other people!

i think Charlie will make an appearance soon, and if i remember correctly the actress who played Lyn got sacked for drunken behaviour

MelanieC wrote: »

thats the worst thing about when characters leave is little things like this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭gidget

The funerals for characters always bemuse me when it comes to characters not showing up, especially the likes of Michelle not even managing to get home for her own mother's funeral!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I bet Sharon and Ian will hook now once all this wedding stuff is put the rest. Just seems like they're heading in that general direction where Phil will go with Shirley and Sharon will go with Ian. Which is probably why Ian is trying to stop her from marrying him.

I think Ian liked her many years ago when she was with Simon Wicks now they just good friends so I don't think Sharon and Ian will get together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    they just good friends so I don't think Sharon and Ian will get together

Thank goodness for that, I don't think I could stomach that scene :)

Love how no one wants Phil & Sharon to get married onscreen or off

So who do think gets
    shot? Shirley to shoot Sharon, Denny or Ben Sharon to shoot Shirley, Phil to shoot both Shirley and Sharon, Phil to shoot himself :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

Cindy is very pretty, going to be a heart breaker when she gets older

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

that was both terrible and boringly predictable!

nobody wanted it to happen so of course the writers did it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Its obviously completely normal in Walford for your bridesmaid to just not show up to your wedding!! No mention of Roxy at all, her parading around the square!

So Sharon is a Mitchell again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Cindy is very pretty, going to be a heart breaker when she gets older

Yeah & a good little actress too. The episode where she gave birth was the first time I ever believed anyone in a soap was actually pushing a baby out!! Usually it's just a grunt & a sigh & oh look a baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

So who do think gets
    shot? Shirley to shoot Sharon, Denny or Ben Sharon to shoot Shirley, Phil to shoot both Shirley and Sharon, Phil to shoot himself :p
    goes through that little girl Denny, through Miss Piggy, riccochets around hitting Linda, Tosh, Ronnie, Dean, Johnny, Alfie and
    That new trader in the wheelchair who annoys the hell out of me

Did Tosh and Dean sleep together? I must have missed that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Yeah I missed it too (don't know how because I never miss an episode??).

It happened off screen which was weird usally you get a kiss at least

Well hello anti climax

EE 30th Anniversary News Coming Very Soon

What is there to stop Phil now telling Mick that Shirley is his mama

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Who got Ian Beale pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Missed it tonight. I take it that
    Shirley
    was shot?

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Who got Ian Beale pregnant?

Max Branning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Tosh is a cow. Like to see Tina with Sonia.

• Advertisement

Missed it tonight. I take it that
    Shirley
    was shot?
    she HAD shots

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement