Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    You've gotten a job within your chosen sector. The way I see it, you're already a champ, regardless of what your results say on Monday. :)

Childcare is not my chosen sector. Its just a stepping stone. I need to get me an awesome degree if I want a postgrad, and the general consensus seems to be childcare isn't much of a degree (fcuk you society) so I need it to at least be a first class honours. That'd be awesome, and I know if I don't get it I won't have missed it by much. It's done now though, can't change anything, but I WILL be having a serious tantrum if I JUST miss a 1.1 after JUST missing my first choice on the cao.

Bitter boom is bitter >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Childcare is not my chosen sector. Its just a stepping stone. I need to get me an awesome degree if I want a postgrad, and the general consensus seems to be childcare isn't much of a degree (fcuk you society) so I need it to at least be a first class honours. That'd be awesome, and I know if I don't get it I won't have missed it by much. It's done now though, can't change anything, but I WILL be having a serious tantrum if I JUST miss a 1.1 after JUST missing my first choice on the cao.

Bitter boom is bitter >.>

Two near misses in a row would be killer, but from what I remember you were pretty damn close to a 1st without even doing the exams and after the exams you seemed pretty positive, so, keep up the positivity. Besides, postgrads are as much on your experience as they are on your grade. A 2.1 and some work experience in the area of your post-grad will have a lot more weight I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Coming rapidly towards the end of June. June FFS!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I KNOW!!!

Decisions need to be made.

But whaaaaaaaaaaat to do!!!!

>.<

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I KNOW!!!

Decisions need to be made.

But whaaaaaaaaaaat to do!!!!

>.<

Let me know once you've figured it out. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Ill be 24 at the end of June... my youth...is slipping away!! :( :pac:

24 is still cool, it's when you hit that quarter of a century is when you're fcuked. :pac:

It seriously is. So slap yourself across the face.
    Get doing what you want to be doing and not what you think your friends or family want you to do!! Up-a-yer-arse and get moving!

That advise is also aimed at myself which is why it is blunt :o:pac:
    24 is still cool, it's when you hit that quarter of a century is when you're fcuked. :pac:

I'm going to choose to IGNORE that statement Lizzy.....ya feicer :p

I'm going to choose to IGNORE that statement Lizzy.....ya feicer :p

*cough*

Ahem........

Of course, you're the exception to the rule Tuds. :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*cough*

Ahem........

Of course, you're the exception to the rule Tuds. :pac:

yeah, Tudds was fecked long before then! :P:P :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

koth wrote: »

You better watch it mate, or she'll be giving you one of those kicks in the ass that she's so fond of. >_>

:pac:

koth wrote: »

-.-

*shakes a fist but gives up half way through*

-.-

:p
    You better watch it mate, or she'll be giving you one of those kicks in the ass that she's so fond of. >_>

Did I kick ye in the ass at some point? That must have been in my "I Care For You Violent Phase" not...."I hate you and want to hurt you just because you are you" :p

Did I kick ye in the ass at some point? That must have been in my "I Care For You Violent Phase" not...."I hate you and want to hurt you just because you are you" :p

Harsh! :eek: :pac: :p

No no...you're just always talking about kicking people up the bum....do you really think you would have gotten away with doing that to me!? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Fewcifur wrote: »
    one of these super smart kids that always go "Oh no, I failed my leaving" only to be photographed for the paper with their 8A1s! :p

I f#cking HATED those kids. "STFU already you attention seeking twat, 90% in an exam is not 'crap!'"

Better than a punch in the balls... just ask Mags! :D

Better than a punch in the balls... just ask Mags! :D

:eek:

LZ would never condone such dangerous horseplay in his presence!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well then, I am truly screwed.

Well then, I am truly screwed.
    Don't worry chief, I'll be right there with ya in oh, about 9 months. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh, you'll be in your mid-30's then?

I have a serious brood...

I asked my flatmate to get me Milka in the shops.

I've just discovered he returned with Dairy Milk. DAMN IT! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Poor Fewci, when you want Milka, you WANT Milka! :P I love going to Germany and getting like a BAZILLION flavours :P

Driving test on Monday, bricking it, no confidence in myself at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I want to punch someone in the face. I just don't know who.

I want to punch someone in the face. I just don't know who.

And here was I thinking "Surely FC must be in here cheering someone up, her world must still be pure wonderful after her first."

:(

What's up FC, someone take the last Ferrerro Roche? :mad: (I hate when that happens)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

And here was I thinking "Surely FC must be in here cheering someone up, her world must still be pure wonderful after her first."

:(

What's up FC, someone take the last Ferrerro Roche? :mad: (I hate when that happens)

Alas Few, some people are dicks though and I can't be happy all the time. I'm feeling much less murderous today though. Thank goodness. It was basically about people making stuff up and making bullshít accusations.

It was basically about people making stuff up and making bullshít accusations.

Oh don't get me started. :) They're not worth stressing over. No point taking them to task over it as they'll just deny it down to the ground and make you feel paranoid.

So you can't win, all you can do is have a fcuk 'em attitude.

Hope that makes sense. :pac:

Alas Few, some people are dicks though and I can't be happy all the time. I'm feeling much less murderous today though. Thank goodness. It was basically about people making stuff up and making bullshít accusations.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I genuinely believed you WERE the Green Power Ranger! I didn't mean to cause such strife and turmoil. It was such a mystery at the time, who knew it would turn out to be Tommy Oliver?! Nobody could have predicted that outcome! Please don't hate me just because my sleuthing went awry :(

Also LZ, the rumours of your adorable ways are in fact fact. Cha cha cha :D

Also LZ, the rumours of your adorable ways are in fact fact. Cha cha cha :D

*displays **** em attitude* :pac:

*displays **** em attitude* :pac:

Cha cha cha!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I've been in a terrible mood all day with only myself for company. Found some angry music on the TV now

• Advertisement

I've been in a terrible mood all day with only myself for company. Found some angry music on the TV now

Despite all the computations you know you could just dance to the rock n rol station...

.... and it was alllllll right, and it was alright, it was alright, it was alright, alright alright alright it's alright now , alright, alright

Advertisement