Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Solitaire wrote: »
    Warned?!? By who?? :eek:

Meh...noone important really, **** like that gets on my tits.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Don't sweat it, just let them sound off to themselves and rise above it all :)

Don't sweat it, just let them sound off to themselves and rise above it all :)

It's them sounding off to other people is what worries me :(

What are they saying that's so bad? :eek::(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ah just someone giving me sh*t and I've no idea why - but apparently I've been "warned".

:mad:

Was it me? I'm pretty sure I've "warned" you on numerous occasions.

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Was it me? I'm pretty sure I've "warned" you on numerous occasions.

Ah I'd have told you if it was you lol

....exam results out today....brickin it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Bit of an odd brood today...

I miss having a girlfriend :( I've been with my bf 3.5 years now, and still loving it, but before him I had a girlfriend, who died of cancer...I am still perfectly happy like, just wanna have a one night stand more than anything...I think what bothers me most is that I can't talk about it to my friends cuz they think I'm coming on to them...Beh :P

Bit of an odd brood today...

I miss having a girlfriend :( I've been with my bf 3.5 years now, and still loving it, but before him I had a girlfriend, who died of cancer...I am still perfectly happy like, just wanna have a one night stand more than anything...I think what bothers me most is that I can't talk about it to my friends cuz they think I'm coming on to them...Beh :P

The anonymity of the internet is somewhat diminished by having your boyfriend's picture under your comments... just saying.

But yes, I imagine that must be quite tough and it's very sad that your girlfriend died. Did you lose your girlfriend when she died or had ye broken up beforehand. Either way it must be like losing a limb, so many words unsaid, so much life not lived :(. Is the idea of a threesome mad? Just, if you think a one night stand will do it, maybe you should see what the boyfriend's fantasies run like?

The anonymity of the internet is somewhat diminished by having your boyfriend's picture under your comments... just saying.

But yes, I imagine that must be quite tough and it's very sad that your girlfriend died. Did you lose your girlfriend when she died or had ye broken up beforehand. Either way it must be like losing a limb, so many words unsaid, so much life not lived :(. Is the idea of a threesome mad? Just, if you think a one night stand will do it, maybe you should see what the boyfriend's fantasies run like?

Haha yeah, I don't mind people knowing who I am, I've nothing to hide :P

We'd broken up beforehand, but were still close friends. I dunno, it's mad that I'm thinking about all this now, wonder what brought it on...It's not a mad thought at all, both of us would be more than happy, but my logic is I'd find it so hard to find a girl on my own, looking for one up for that aswell would be like twice as hard! I've never been the best at flirting =/ :P

Haha yeah, I don't mind people knowing who I am, I've nothing to hide :P

We'd broken up beforehand, but were still close friends. I dunno, it's mad that I'm thinking about all this now, wonder what brought it on...It's not a mad thought at all, both of us would be more than happy, but my logic is I'd find it so hard to find a girl on my own, looking for one up for that aswell would be like twice as hard! I've never been the best at flirting =/ :P

Oh ok, so, um, Guy knows you want a one night stand with a lady? If he's cool with it... and if he's really really not faking cool with it... and you're cool with it, then get thee to your Maynooth LGBT or something and present your adorable smile and killer curves to the hottest lady in the house. I only suggest your LGBT etc. because I can usually never spot lesbians, but maybe you've got it down to an art. :)

• Advertisement

Oh ok, so, um, Guy knows you want a one night stand with a lady? If he's cool with it... and if he's really really not faking cool with it... and you're cool with it, then get thee to your Maynooth LGBT or something and present your adorable smile and killer curves to the hottest lady in the house. I only suggest your LGBT etc. because I can usually never spot lesbians, but maybe you've got it down to an art. :)

Lawl, maybe :P I might check it out, see how it goes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Dark of teh Moon was rubbish.

Grrrr :mad:

Galvasean wrote: »

What's that? The new Transformers or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

What's that? The new Transformers or something?

Yep, and it makes number two look excellent (it's not!) by comparison.

it makes number two look excellent by comparison.

Funny, I didn't hear the universe breaking :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

*broods in brooding corner*

*listens to angry music*

*broods more*

*farts*

*watches clips of violence on youtube*

*broods*

*itches face*

*yawns*

*goes to bed and dreams of violence*

-.-

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    *broods in brooding corner*

*listens to angry music*

*broods more*

*farts*

*watches clips of violence on youtube*

*broods*

*itches face*

*yawns*

*goes to bed and dreams of violence*

-.-

CUDDLES FOR TUDDLES! :D

CUDDLES FOR TUDDLES! :D

Yer a poo poo head!! :p

Though considering I'm drinking tomorrow night I better get my mood in a better state otherwise I'll be up for a few cases of GBH :eek::pac:

Though considering I'm drinking tomorrow night I better get my mood in a better state otherwise I'll be up for a few cases of GBH :eek::pac:

GBH?

Groovy Big Hugs? YAY! HUGS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Nooooooooo! How is that possible? :(

Calm down there Double T, don't be angry! :D

• Advertisement

Mrs T :eek::D:p

I feel like I need to hang around here today, for some reason I'm on the verge of tears all day.

:(

:eek::(

I feel like I need to hang around here today, for some reason I'm on the verge of tears all day.

Probably miss your old glasses

Probably miss your old glasses

:rolleyes:

GBH?

Groovy Big Hugs? YAY! HUGS!

Feicer!!
    LZ5by5 wrote: »

Calm down there Double T, don't be angry! :D

Me angry? Only for a brief moment in time there Lizzy :p
    Mrs T :eek::D:p

I aint married!!

I recommend Hachiko and Eight Below. That will get the tears out of you in a productive way \o/

Today the only thing I'm brooding over is the pain in my leg, left by another Boardsie. Vengence will be MINE!!!

I recommend Hachiko and Eight Below. That will get the tears out of you in a productive way \o/

No, I'd rather inflict pain on the source of said mood tbh

Ahhh those type of tears! :/

Ehhh maybe a few violent films will help then so \o/

Ahhh those type of tears! :/

Ehhh maybe a few violent films will help then so \o/
    I don't do violent films

• Advertisement